Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101968 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Going back to double wahala, now I know who she reminds me of. She's Nina in my eyes, dias dis sweetness about dia innocence, she's loveable
Olivia blend of three Lambo, Chichi and Nina cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

So why, why, why are you not cutting him more slack?
I am genuinely asking

Because he's taking it too far.

I understood complaining the first two days, but to make that save and replace the highlight of every conversation you have is weird.

Juicy and Olivia are very close with Ipeleng and Blaqboi respectively, Blaq even felt guilty after the save and replace because his bed is next to Olivia's and Olivia was hurt by the betrayal, but neither Juicy nor Olivia turned the thing into a world tour.

He's not the first on this show to feel betrayal, it happened to another pair last week and they handled it well. I'm even tempted to think Yaya is the person that filled his head with nonsense and got him to this point.

On Monday, she was busy telling him things like, "I'm your only friend".

He's easily influenced and not quite the sharpest pencil in the box, but he's handled this poorly. Hopefully he doesn't make this thing the entire plot of his time in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
Olivia has a really nice body

She was looking for a feak chim
My game sugarness

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Be careful what u wish for It's double edged sword cheesy
Could make or break his game!

It's giving him a story, so far so good.

They'll survive this week definitely sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

What if you were proven wrong about this?

Time will tell.

He already said if he survives Kanaga is in trouble, so, we will see what he does with his second chance.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:

She was looking for a feak chim
My game sugarness

Lol. She heard good things about Tsatsii's fish and absolutely wanted to taste it to confirm.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Please why is Thabang down? More context/content please? Abeg?
Maybe what Khosi told him earlier today.

Khosi told him that Miracle ask her to stay away and stop talking to Yemi and Thabang
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blaxhex:
https://twitter.com/pubninjacole/status/1620730092950528000?s=20&t=rpO5ONbHq0pY-MoHi1Jfkw

LOL! This juicy J na cruise. See facial expression abeg 😂🤣
My Juicy of life cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Going back to double wahala, now I know who she reminds me of. She's Nina in my eyes, dias dis sweetness about dia innocence, she's loveable

She filled up the "light skin Igbotic babe" quota

You can draw a straight line from Gifty to Nina, Mercy, and Chichi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Eeghe:
Please why is Thabang down? More context/content please? Abeg?

No SA woman wants him…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
babydioku:
In bbnaija history there was somebody that jokingly nominated his friend so that the friend can get a haircut on Sunday. Who can remember the two people?
That was Alex. She nominated Leo cuz she wanted him to have a hair cut

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

He has been to several reality shows, but the way they are set up is very different from this show.

He has never been on a show that viewers have to vote, so, he doesn't know how this thing could come off.

I don't think so sha, cos from their conversations in d house, u will know most av d encyclopedia of how to survive big brother's house. I believe dey did dia assignments b4 entering d house, cos even during dia closet talk dis night, someone clearly confirmed that all d naija housemates can't rely on naija votes alone, n I think miracle or someone pointed out to him DAT kj knows he has fellowship on social media, which marvin replied isn't dat enough to scare him not 2 nominate him.

So to me, dey know wat dey r doing, he didn't just come up with d strategy of laying low n being nice to everyone as a strategy to evade nomination while on d show.

So this his constant whining is also well thought out, shikena
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

She filled up the "light skin Igbotic babe" quota

You can draw a straight line from Gifty to Nina, Mercy, and Chichi.

U forgot princess from double wahala
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Khosi intrigues me ....your partner tells u stuff which is part of strategizing to ensure your stay in the game. Then u go directly to the person and download same causing resentment.

Has it occurred to her that their dislike for her partner maybe more than the likeness they have for her and won't think twice to nominate them as a pair?

Loool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
prewtyjulie:

U forgot princess from double wahala
Na Rachel level up resemble that princess!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one don dey go kitchen to avoid nomination, I laugh in Spanish.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sanqa:

Unbothered? Then why was he crying?

Why not take a trip to SA and ask him yourself
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by reservd(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't know what's the reason for it but I heard jenny talking about drawing a timetable.

Both countries have been separating from each other since the last eviction day. That is what am noticing and hope it will not turn we versus them thing.
Hence the strategic pairing to prevent such from happening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by reservd(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
ItisHi:
like Marvin said the game is the game but there is outside of biggies house. It's too early to be putting up your buddy. Ofcourse Marvin won't share the money but it isn't certain Kanaga will win the show.
Its just a two weeks old friendship, not two months or two years. Why is he going about it as if na twenty years friendship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue is such a good partner sha 😍

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
reservd:

Its just a two weeks old friendship, not two months or two years. Why is he going about it as if na twenty years friendship
he is just shocked and disappointed. Btw two weeks in the house is like two months. With time he will get over it. He is just a very nice guy that expects everyone to be like him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:
So, Kanaga figured the conversation in the closet was about him.

He says when he went to the closet, the way everyone stopped talking and looked at him, he figured they had been talking about him.

He's not even mad that Marvin is angry he put him up, he says it is the whole narrative that it is because of a babe he put him up. That he and Blue made the decision because they wanted to take out competition, physical and mental competition, and all the people they planned to replace with were already up.

He says he and Marvin made a lot of plans as regards helping young boys in the community in Nigeria, so, if he thinks for whatever reason, he won't work with him post show, that's fine.

He says everything he has done for the guys, from Yemi to Blaq and Marvin, it's from the heart. That even a mother hen, doesn't carry along all her chicks, that some of the chicks will fall aside along the way.
Nah only you fit type this rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
What is Oli doing? Trying to climb inside Blackboi’s skin? Inhaling him or what?
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mnelli gives vibes of an 07 member sad.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
All the people stanning Kanaga Jr are hypocrites,

Blaqboy did something similar last, the guy and ipeleng no rest from their rubbish banters.

Blaqboi is weak, he is a simp, he is blabla .....
Ipeleng is xenophobic, she is manipulative....

Kanaga did the same with Blue's approval, they are defending rubbish, hailing Blue. Hypocrite!!!

Roll my eyes!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olatara:

Blaqboy did something similar last, the guy and ipeleng no rest from their rubbish banters.

Kanaga did the same with Blue's approval, they are defending rubbish, hailing Blue. Hypocrite!!!

Roll my eyes!
it's normal. Stans are very biased people. Everyone acting like they won't do the same or worse. Olivia started hating Ipeleng because of this same thing and they were never friends.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Olatara:

Roll my eyes!
You just want to troll

Did juicy whine like Mavin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
hayzed19:
Even thou it's not okay but no better option left..
Juvonne, juviola, Maya, Jenni li and Royals...
There is still gonna be problem...
See how you dey sugarcoat bad thing. That's betrayal!!!

Marvin should talk, so that he can heal, I hate pretenders. Talk wetin dey your mind

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
It seems like most of the guys are emotionally down tonight

Everywhere is just dry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
safarigirl:

I will vote Maya because his hating on Kanaga is helping my boy's game grin

This one no be Cross vs Pere, there will be no turn around, Marvin will be saved and he and Yaya will grow more arrogant and bold. Love it for Kanaga
That's not hating, that's saying your mind and healing after betrayal by your so called friend.

Hating ko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ano talk say he should not...anybody in that list would feel the same too sha..
Olatara:
See how you dey sugarcoat bad thing. That's betrayal!!!

Marvin should talk, so that he can heal, I hate pretenders. Talk wetin dey your mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.