Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099826 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
u are a clown. Khosi floored yemi. Yemi should be competing with thabang for who is the worst presenter

Big lies. Khosi who wasn't patient but was rather talking over others. Abeg.

Yemi was far better

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Amya:

Khosi was the best, no cap. She was a seasoned professional. I'm sure this isn't her first gig on the stage. Her performance was chef's kiss. Even Biggie acknowledge her.

She wasn't. She was rather impatient. Not the first time biggie made a mistake. After all he awarded tail of the house to Yemi last week when he wasn't even close to one.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
another allegation. U can pile up 1000 allegations. And just like Justin, big brother is unbothered. Get ready for yemi's punishment 2moro.
We are ready

No body ever died from Biggie's punishment
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Blackboy toasting jenni o and her nanny nana insert herself in the middle of the conversation
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Amya:

Khosi was the best, no cap. She was a seasoned professional. I'm sure this isn't her first gig on the stage. Her performance was chef's kiss. Even Biggie acknowledge her.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

We are ready

I'm not against yemi. But he should stop disregarding biggie's instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

To anyone. He told biggie.
u have evidence of him telling biggie? Or want to continue rambling

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
u are a clown. Khosi floored yemi. Yemi should be competing with thabang for who is the worst presenter
Okay

Wager was won either way

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pemperempe: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thatigboman I hail you oo, na you be the real MVP, gbas gbos everywhere, thought yemi was your guy.anyway I like the kicks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
Spot this difference.
Follow this woman, follow that woman and keep flopping like a useless bull in HOH tasks.
Next they will claim thst village people are following. Village people follow am enter plane to South Africa. Who useless don useless finish.

Oga, what changed na? How come u dey troll someone you've defended here several times?

Abi u don collect APC money? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Big lies. Khosi who wasn't patient but was rather talking over others. Abeg
It is how biggy gave a shout out to Khosi and acknowledged her hosting prowess and punished yeye Yemi for me!
Lmao!
You never see anything!
Jealousy go kee you!
You go cry taya!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

We spoke too soon, they are now hugging and holding each other in front of Blue.......

I watched sad
How do women do this? I mean this open sharing?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

We are ready

Ntorrr!!!
More punishments await yeye Yemi!
Kwa kea kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
switlily25:

It is how biggy gave a shout out to Khosi and acknowledged her hosting prowess and punished yeye Yemi for me!
Lmao!
You never see anything!
Jealousy go kee you!
You go cry taya!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Don't you mean same biggie who gave Yemi tail of the house last week when he wasn't close to one? Dey play 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Big lies. Khosi who wasn't patient but was rather talking over others. Abeg

The way you have to make things up as if we weren't watching. Yemi wasn't bad, but he also wasn't impressive. Yaya, Khosi and even Miracle did better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
u have evidence of him telling biggie? Or want to continue rambling

Was medication not brought for him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
Spot this difference.
Follow this woman, follow that woman and keep flopping like a useless bull in HOH tasks.
Next they will claim thst village people are following. Village people follow am enter plane to South Africa. Who useless don useless finish.
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!
But wait o,I thought you were Yemi’s fan?
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Wasn't it Khosi who came to take him away. I even blame biggie for awarding what's not. Nelisa was better than Khosi. Yemi was far better than her as a host too. The only host biggie got right was Yaya.

Smh.. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Amya:

The way you have to make things up as if we weren't watching. Yemi wasn't bad, but he also wasn't impressive. Yaya, Khosi and even Miracle did better than him.

Big lies! Yaya and Yemi were the best. Followed by Nelisa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Don't you mean same biggie who gave Yemi tail of the house last week when he wasn't close to one? Dey play 🤣
Yemi will always be a loser and an unfortunate fellow!
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

She wasn't. She was rather impatient. Not the first time biggie made a mistake. After all he awarded tail of the house to Yemi last week when he wasn't even close to one.

Lol. Now i believe you don't watch the show. There's no way you'd have watched the show and say what you're saying now. Khosi was a natural.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
Spot this difference.

The thing pain me for blue... aswear undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Was medication not brought for him?
which medication? U have evidence? Or just want to keep rambling
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
I'm not against yemi. But he should stop disregarding biggie's instructions.
By tomorrow,we will give the full account on why he didn't put on the costume

I thought you liked Yemi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Big lies! Yaya and Yemi were the best. Followed by Nelisa.

Yet Biggie recognized Yaya and Khosi. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
ThierryJay:

Geez, a stutter is a natural deficiency just like lactose intolerance or short sightedness.

There is no way I'll troll an HM over something he has no control over regardless of rivalry. That's be a blow below the belt.

The guy I quoted is naive to think stutterers dont go for therapy in 9ja. If I was a stutterer and involved in media and entertainment activities like Yemi, I'd 100% go for speech training cos that'd be an investment in the success of my career. It's a no brainer.

Fair enough
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
switlily25:

Yemi will always be a loser and an unfortunate fellow!
Kwa kwa kwa

You're describing yourself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Amya:

Yet Biggie recognized Yaya and Khosi. grin grin

Same biggie who awarded tail of the house to Yemi last week when he wasn't close to one? Don't even have a problem with awarding Khosi. He should have awarded Nelisa too.

That said, Yemi was dope.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:

He was attended to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
All this back and forth about whether Yemi did well or not in the wager task is enough abeg

Wager was won by all their joint effort

Doptical,Thatigboman,Amya and switlily e haf do
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
ThierryJay:

Oga, what changed na? How come u dey troll someone you've defended here several times?

Abi u don collect APC money? grin
I'm not against yemi. And I said I supported him on the miracle issue because miracle broke guys code. And I say he will have my full support if he follow blue and leave khosi. But this constant flip flop, especially khosi. If it were even Ipeleng-blue, I wount mind.
And I'm not against him. If he's up without my favourites being up, I will surely vote him.
Abeg my heart and soul abhor anything APC. Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
lol… you were not watching. Something was given to him to apply on his back. Nelisa helped him to apply it before the task

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.