Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099594 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pemperempe:
Thatigboman I hail you oo, na you be the real MVP, gbas gbos everywhere, thought yemi was your guy.anyway I like the kicks.
yemi is still my guy. But I have to talk na. The normal thatigboman hate never start, still watching and getting to know them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Okay

Wager was won either way
yes o. Biggie called out thatsi as the star of the evening. And called out yaya and khosi for beautiful presentation. The yeye man didn't even mention any Nigerian housemate name. Xenophobia
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Voting officially close for the week

Did my bit for Maya and Khosicle

I hope Sunday works in their favour
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
I'm not against yemi. And I said I supported him on the miracle issue because miracle broke guys code. And I say he will have my full support if he follow blue and leave khosi. But this constant flip flop, especially khosi. If it were even Ipeleng-blue, I wount mind.
And I'm not against him. If he's up without my favourites being up, I will surely vote him.
Abeg my heart and soul abhor anything APC. Biko.

Ok. Na vex he just dey vex you by juggling between khoshi and Blue. Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
yemi is still my guy. But I have to talk na. The normal thatigboman hate never start, still watching and getting to know them.

Abeg make he no show this season abeg

Laycon and WM fans still never forgive you ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
lol… you were not watching. Something was given to him to apply on his back. Nelisa helped him to apply it before the task
oh that cream that one lady used to massage his back this afternoon?
Very funny.
The apron had only front cover na, the back was open. So how can back rashes be attributed to apron?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
yes o. Biggie called out thatsi as the star of the evening. And called out yaya and khosi for beautiful presentation. The yeye man didn't even mention any Nigerian housemate name. Xenophobia
You and this xenophobia tag ehn

Biggie na Nigerian ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:
All this back and forth about whether Yemi did well or not in the wager task is enough abeg

Wager was won by all their joint effort

Doptical,Thatigboman,Amya and switlily e haf do

ha e no concern me o. Check my posts, I was truly happy for them all.
Just that your people say apron caused back rashes. And I begin to wonder. What?!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

He was attended to.
by who
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pharoh:
No one is even concerned about blue aiva, which kind of housemates are these and especially yemi.

Na she do herself na. If she had rejected d slot 2 b yemi's sloppy second N picked someone out of the hulk flocking around her, she would av had someone 2 nurse her to health. But see her life

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

You and this xenophobia tag ehn

Biggie na Nigerian ooo
biggie is not in charge of production naa. That one na daily job pay man.
Remember the strike by the housemates during big brother all stars. Biggie kept shouting. Tatiana told them that the biggie was a lowly paid job man. Thst they needed someone in authority to talk to them. And they had their way. When the real big brother came, his voice was commanding and truly different. And they discussed and got the food they requested for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:
[/b]
Abeg make he no show this season abeg

Laycon and WM fans still never forgive you ooo

grin wount happen this year because I really want a Nigerian to win this maiden season. Even if it is JayPee vs khosi in the final, I will do all I can to make sure JayPee wins.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Na she do herself na. If she had rejected d slot 2 b yemi's sloppy second N picked someone out of the hulk flocking around her, she would av had someone 2 nurse her to health. But see her life

Thats true i am really feeling for her, it is paining me and she doesn't deserve the treatment despite those facts.

I just wish one of marvin or blackboi will have sense and go for her, especially that blackboi because i don't understand marvin again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Geezeem:

I watched sad
How do women do this? I mean this open sharing?

Blue is the side chick after Khosi's man according to their husband......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
oh that cream that one lady used to massage his back this afternoon?
Very funny.
The apron had only front cover na, the back was open. So how can back rashes be attributed to apron?

No be that big tomato apron? Dey play. You don't know rashes spread?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pharoh:

Thats true i am really feeling for her, it is paining me and she doesn't deserve the treatment despite those facts.

I just wish one of marvin or blackboi will have sense and go for her, especially that blackboi because i don't understand marvin again.

Those ones av seen tru her game n knows falling for her is getting in2 another triangle with yemi, which dey know dey cant win, cos blue don carry her sense put for yemi pocket. So, let her carry her wahala n be going

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

No be that big tomato apron? Dey play. You don't know rashes spread?
the rashes left the covered front of his body to his open back? U are a wonder

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Wait, is Yemi married to anyone?

Secondly, did Yemi stop anyone from doing whatever they like? Khosi has even kissed several guys already. Yemi even brought Blue to Marvin yesterday. And asked Thabang to come and sleep beside Khosi if that's what they both want. Abeg, Yemi doesn't like stress. He was so stressed yesterday and was stuttering a little too much, which persisted today. A good thing it didn't affect his hosting today.

He's too nice to drive away anyone from him since they come to him.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Those ones av seen tru her game n knows falling for her is getting in2 another triangle with yemi, which dey know dey cant win, cos blue don carry her sense put for yemi pocket. So, let her carry her wahala n be going
Blue is just a sweet girl. Leave our naija guys let them be misbehaving.
Another love of my life is thatsi.
Any naija guy that truly gets any of them has my full support.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
the rashes left the covered front of his body to his open back? U are a wonder

Rashes can break out anywhere. That's something you should sink
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Someone said

Be like biggie Dey beef yemi,I knew something like this would happen when yemi was saying he will make blue scream his name,I mean don’t u want biggie to sleep? See now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Secondly, did Yemi stop anyone from doing whatever they like? Khosi has even kissed several guys already. Yemi even brought Blue to Marvin yesterday. And asked Thabang to come and sleep beside Khosi if that's what they both want. Abeg, Yemi doesn't like stress.

You ehn, anywhere u see YEMI na so ur diicckk go just stand ready to shoot. Hope dem dey pay u so
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
Blue is just a sweet girl. Leave our naija guys let them be misbehaving.
Another love of my life is thatsi.
Any naija guy that truly gets any of them has my full support.

It's like their girls r less problematic, or our guys want to chop, clean mouth n exit.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yemi still eff up...
The babe was the one lifting his spirit up and talking to him when he was down after that biggie announcement...The least he can do there is too help her in...person wey no send you till you finish party come dey hug you after
DOptical:

Secondly, did Yemi stop anyone from doing whatever they like? Khosi has even kissed several guys already. Yemi even brought Blue to Marvin yesterday. And asked Thabang to come and sleep beside Khosi if that's what they both want. Abeg, Yemi doesn't like stress.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi still eff up...
The babe was the one lifting his spirit up and talking to him when he was down after that biggie announcement...The least he can do there is too help her in...person wey no send you till you finish party come dey hug you after

First Yemi doesn't know how to chase away someone. Khosi approached him while he was with Blue.

Secondly, biggie is making all these impossible with the way they treat and indulge Khosi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
prewtyjulie:

You ehn, anywhere u see YEMI na so ur diicckk go just stand ready to shoot. Hope dem dey pay u so
So it's a crime to defend his fave abi

Dey play

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Olivia thinks she is deceiving us the viewer with forming I don't like Thabang.......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi still eff up...
Like you get

Maybe Khosi add sagagomo to Yemi stew cus I no longer understand am for this aspect again

I don tire for this Khosi/blue issue......I just wish he would settle with Blue and free Khosi cus he is more happy when with blue than Khosi

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

So it's a crime to defend his fave abi

Dey play

Make Una dey calm down, it's just a game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
prewtyjulie:

All these game they are concerned about will make the house awkward sooner than we might all anticipate. Even if she came with a game, just flow with it and see where it goes. Its either blackboi is overly serious or marvin is somehow sucking, marvin should flow with her the way he flowed with jaypee at the party today.

Its only blue game they can see and i don't know why they have not seen through khosi's game. Blue can only leave yemi if she can find men in the house vibe with her but those two naija guys are something else and just slacking.

Yemi cannot handle blue, she is just chilled and very soon someone will take blue from him. She already told yemi that he cannot handle her and and some variables is just dulling her game and moves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Olivia thinks she is deceiving us the viewer with forming I don't like Thabang.......cheesy grin cheesy
Make she take small shayo now

Na so she go dey force kiss from the boy

But none of our boys dey go for the Nigerian girls.....I wonder why
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
thatigboman:
Blackboy toasting jenni o and her nanny nana insert herself in the middle of the conversation

I watched grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.