Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091354 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by yomi96(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

Both girls should leave him

At this point he isn’t thinking with his brain

Dumb moves every time

He keeps handing his fans to khosi

At this point , Kanaga is our only choice to dethrone that hand picked transgender
abeg shut up you wey get brain, if you don't like him, Stan someone else, you were never a fan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
It is official;Miracle is a coven member !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Some of our girls no well Sha

And yes the SA are more open minded but their boys are not happy with our boys taking their girls

Your boy is even running two of their girls cheesy... only him ooo

And Mr Muscle is serving my Yaya L back to back... otherwise she would have been taken too

Life no gree balance...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by yomi96(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Retired wrestler is their fave now and she's winning that shiit
na so, you think hype equates votes. All that likes don't mean nothing.
IUC>>>>> multiple not account.
Ask Maria
Ask hermes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
I swear to God if Marvin fit come take jaype comot from my screen this night, i go forgive am and support am to the end. angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yemi,abegi no dey dull this pretty Blue girl,make a choice !

By the way, can someone just tell this JP girl to put something on ! Kini gbogbo radarada yi gan na, oshisco !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Be like this blue ivy is on a mission to spread some kinda STDz

😩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

Because he had sex with Blue and insulted her afterwards Infront of biggie and housemates and even nominated her like Mmeli? Abeg, make una no stress Yemi. He's not married to anyone. Didn't you see how tired and sick he was yesterday with his stuttering which got worse and persisted today? He's not asking any of the girls not to do whatever they like. The two girls are doing whatever they like as a matter of fact..

If this isn't bull crap, I don't know what else is... lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
yomi96:
abeg shut up you wey get brain, if you don't like him, Stan someone else, you were never a fan.
Baba calm down ooo

That woman is a big Yemi fan,she is just pissed at his antics but she won't unstan

I trust her but make our boy dey do well na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Geezeem:

If this isn't bull crap, I don't know what else is... lipsrsealed

Your submission is bullshit! I asked again, did Yemi have sex with anyone, insulted her Infront of the housemates and biggie afterwards and then nominated her for eviction like Mmeli? So why the nonsense comparison?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Your boy is even running two of their girls cheesy... only him ooo

And Mr Muscle is serving my Yaya L back to back... otherwise she would have been taken too

Life no gree balance...
I can explain

It is not what you think

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
yomi96:

Smallie rest

When elders are talking, little children keep shut

I shouldn’t have an opinion because your name is yomi ??

I’m sure you didn’t vote for him and you won’t vote till the show ends

Have you ever come here to defend him before or even hype him

But here you are like a rat on my mention

Better geddifok outta here

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yemi was having a sweet chat with blue and suddenly Khosi came out and the fool became uncomfortable.

Yemi is a weak ass nigga. Wtf...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

I just tire for the boy aswear

Like why is he still chosing Khosi over and over again

I even thought after telling Biggie on Sunday that he will start playing the game, he would change but the guy keeps disappointing me with his moves with both ladies

Maybe yes, he should free both ladies..... people are calling Kanaga and Tsasti ship as PG13 but that ship has more fans than this stupid triangle

Yemi should play an alone game,the shipping strategy no jig abeg

I no fit dey defend every night over nonsense

The shipping is killing his game

He legit has this whole game in the bag

But he has succeeded in handing it over to two SA women

I wish he could have a brain reset and play solo and more focused in the coming weeks

Well, I’ve supported frodd and tobi before , miracles happen , I’m hoping on a miracle here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
tonididdy:
Be like this blue ivy is on a mission to spread some kinda STDz

😩
Ahhhhhh

Wetin be this

This is low of you to think of that

On top show,nahhhh I can't deal with people like you

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Avedonn:
Yemi was having a sweet chat with blue and suddenly Khosi came out and the fool became uncomfortable.

I give up,Yemi is no yoruba demon abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
You people should stop comparing yemi to mmeli oo

Don’t even compare him to juicy who has kissed and tried to play two friends

At least blue and khosi arent close

Yemi never do reach those SA male prostitutes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
hayzed19:
Retired wrestler is their fave now and she's winning that shiit

With the way biggie keep indulging her, of course what does anyone expect Yemi to do?

One thing we all know is Yemi doesn't like stress whichever ways
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

The shipping is killing his game

He legit has this whole game in the bag

But he has succeeded in handing it over to two SA women

I wish he could have a brain reset and play solo and more focused in the coming weeks

Well, I’ve supported frodd and tobi before , miracles happen , I’m hoping on a miracle here
Miracle better happen cus if he continues like this,he might not even see finals

If those girls come together and plan against him then it's finished for Yemi

But my God pass them,Now I want Ebuka/Lawrence to talk the triangle on Sunday...... Enough is enough
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

I give up,Yemi is no yoruba demon abeg

Let me assume the medications for the rashes is affecting him

He better start doing better

He needs to put more efforts on his own game

Kanaga should help us talk small sense into him abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Miracle better happen cus if he continues like this,he might not even see finals

If those girls come together and plan against him then it's finished for Yemi

But my God pass them,Now I want Ebuka/Lawrence to talk the triangle on Sunday...... Enough is enough

If they talk , will he listen ??

He’s too soft and emotional to actually hurt both ladies

He will end up begging them or trying to play into their good books constantly

I’m tired oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

I can explain

It is not what you think

cheesy
Don't worry, his day of reckoning will come...on that day, you can explain
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
DOptical:

With the way biggie keep indulging her, of course what does anyone expect Yemi to do?

One thing we all know is Yemi doesn't like stress whichever ways

They can’t even hide their like/ favoritism for that transgender

It’s appalling

Well , i know my country people to an extent and I strongly believe that Khosi will not smell that money
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Ahhhhhh

Wetin be this

This is low of you to think of that

On top show,nahhhh I can't deal with people like you

Na you sabe Wetin u can deal with or not
☕️
I said what I said knowing you can pluck std and hiv on trees in SA.
Her mission is glaring!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Avedonn:

You sure say Yemi and Khosi never shag?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lauryn41:

If they talk , will he listen ??

He’s too soft and emotional to actually hurt both ladies

He will end up begging them or trying to play into their good books constantly

I’m tired oooo
He need to be a little brutal in the game

After all it is a show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy
Don't worry, his day of reckoning will come...on that day, you can explain
I hope it won't come anytime soon
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
tonididdy:

Na you sabe Wetin u can deal with or not
☕️
I said what I said knowing you can pluck std and hiv on trees in SA.
Her mission is glaring!
And you think they don't conduct test on Housemates before entering the house?!

Clown
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Then this kanaga and ashes ship is also giving me headache

No peace for me
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Geezeem:

You sure say Yemi and Khosi never shag?
Maybe??

But unfortunate Bulelani won't let us know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
Then this kanaga and ashes ship is also giving me headache

No peace for me

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

And you think they don't conduct test on Housemates before entering the house?!

Clown

Hey joker you don’t know that for fact!

Next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.