Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1103535 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

I also cannot do it, I don't even know why. Just like sharing a spoon, even if you are my partner. Toothbrush too.
This is the worst

I can't even imagine it.....if they try to use my brush,I am getting rid of that brush that moment
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:
MY OBSERVATION:
Khosi and blu are playing the same game using yemi. They pretend to both like him. He is unable to make up his mind and stick to one girl. He continues to string them along, getting jealous when they try to explore with other guys, wants to keep both for himself.
If he chooses one or the other , he will be seen as mean and selfish. Both these girls know this. And the losing one gets sympathy votes. I don't believe for a moment there is love there.

It has come to a point where I see both of them trying to protect their egos. Khosi cannot lose yemi to blue on tv, no girl wants that. Blue on the other hand wants to prove she can get any man she wants, even when he is with another girl. If she backs off now, she will have lost and no girl wants that image. The question is what role does yemi play in all this? What's going on in his mind? Does he think he still has his game under control?

Blue likes Yemi. He's the only guy she's kissed.

Khosi? I don't understand her. Like I already stated, even before Blue's arrival on the third day, she was already on her Manipulative and validation game. Badmouthed Yemi to the housemates while he was sleeping but as soon as he woke up from his nap, she wouldn't leave him alone and kept close marking him from other girls. That was why I said Blue becoming his friend was like a breath of fresh air (Blue doesn't stress him too). Of course Khosi likes him although I feel she knew only Yemi would fall into her manipulative trap (he's a bit soft inside) because other guys don't send her romantically except maybe Miracle who could have inserted himself to cause drama like he stated and may not necessarily like her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Juicyjay is a gay faggott there's nothing wey you fit tell me, he behaves as if he is a gay
are you gay?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2023
The pain is that they never saw Kanaga jnr coming😂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

With all pleasure🥰
Just legodu anya Onwa with silky skin😍no be that HIV remnant with rashes all over like a mad man!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

grin grin
I love juicy too and I am willing to enjoy their ship, but I refuse to believe it's for keeps.
Juicy is for all of us whether Yvonne keeps him or not cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Twitter people are mad. Ebuka asked karried people to come out.
See what these yabaleft patients wrote

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

Babes...u r a khosi fan so I get it when u bash yemi...cos he ain't doing ur fave right ...but y do u like bashing blue? She has done nothing to Khosi directly....waiting for ur answer

Because she's too beautiful to make her self a side chick in a show watched by millions of people. Not a good storyline for her or anyone. if she had cut herself from that triangle and stopped entertaining Yemi, I'd have seen her as a boss chic.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

So you criticizing him isn't from a place of love or correction but based on personal beef with some of his fans??

No, me criticizing him is from a place of balance, I did not say he isn't Unproblematic, I said his problem is not plenty. It is not the same thing.

I did not even say anything bad like that, before scondy came for me. Last year she said I was doing PR, now she's telling me to be a hater with my chest

I have not hated on Yemi at all, go and check what Sheggz saw in my hand from the first week last season. But small thing I said, scondy rushed to accuse me. She cannot use the same nonsense Paid influencer thing she used last year, so, now, it is hate with your chest.

If I want to start hating on Yemi, there is enough material to be honest, but when I come here to catch cruise, nobody should accuse me of hating. I have defended him more than she has, and with far more solid points. I have been accused of hating on Kanaga too wey be my fave, if I can criticise him to that point, why should I give Yemi that is being more problematic a pass?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Blue likes Yemi. He's the only guy she's kissed.

Khosi? I don't understand her. Like I already stated, even before Blue's arrival on the third day, she was already on her Manipulative and validation game. Badmouthed Yemi to the housemates while he was sleeping but as soon as he woke up from his nap, she wouldn't leave him alone and kept close marking him from other girls. That was why I said Blue becoming his friend was like a breath of fresh air (Blue doesn't stress him too). Of course Khosi likes him although I feel she knew only Yemi would fall into her manipulative trap (he's a bit soft inside) because other guys don't send her romantically except maybe Miracle who could have inserted himself to cause drama like he stated and may not necessarily like her.
Blue needs his vote and nothing else!! U are lucky Blaqboi and Marvin are in the closet if not dey for don finish whatever is left of her kpekus after IGWE TUPAC scattered it in there lockdown hotel room!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Blue needs his vote and nothing else!! U are lucky Blaqboi and Marvin are in the closet if not dey for don finish whatever is left of her kpekus after IGWE TUPAC scattered it in there lockdown hotel room!!!

Blaqboi asked her for a kiss 2 days ago which she rejected. Blue Flirts around but her eyes are on Yemi.

On your delusion about Miracle. Both were in different isolated rooms. Get off your delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Lauryn41:

Did you watch the show last night??

Their chants , Songs and the rest , himself and juicy came up with them

Yeah right ..in week 3? Loool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
When someone believes anyone really likes another in that house you have to give up on them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2023
I really hope JayPee leaves tomorrow.

Annoying, Loud mouthed, Attention seeking, Likes to act like class captain of the house and never says anything good about her country.

Gonna be sad for Lukay cause I think he is a very cool guy but omo JayPee has to go.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Blaqboi asked her for a kiss 2 days ago which she rejected. Blue Flirts around but her eyes are on Yemi.

Even a goat has a better chance of getting shagged than Miracle. They were in isolated different rooms.
The same Blaqboi she was toasting and even put his fingers in her kpekus!! Oga Shuttup u no Sabi lie tongue tongue and being isolated prevents them from running p together in this same Nigeria cheesy Ur Mumu na the Orobo type🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2023
Titaniumental:

No mind am naso she dey always do.

Stylishly pick two fave at first,den wen she observe say one get more bandwagon,she go port den con start to the paint the one wey she drop all manners of colors with her so so epistles

U sabi the chick well well....all of a sudden she has so many words to describe how despicable Yemi is...funny thing be say their hype no dey ever jive....hype ain't same as natural ginger

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
The same Blaqboi she was toasting and even put his fingers in her kpekus!! Oga Shuttup u no Sabi lie tongue tongue and being isolated prevents them from running p together in this same Nigeria cheesy Ur Mumu na the Orobo type🧐

Yes. She put his hands under her laps. She flirts around but doesn't go further than that. She's told several girls in the house that she really liked Yemi a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:

Please stop quoting me Biko🙏
I promised myself this year to be a good girl here,I don't want to fight with anyone.

So you can have an opinion about Kanaga and we can't have opinion about Yemi right?

Just dey play

Fight na...become kanaga is the one paying ur school fees and giving u monthly upkeep..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Yes. She put his hands under her laps. She flirts around but doesn't go further than that. She's told several girls in the house that she really liked Yemi a lot.
So if she can put his hands under her laps what is kissing if blaqboi really wanted her tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

Fight na...become kanaga is the one paying ur school fees and giving u monthly upkeep..
ur wahala too much. Leave the girl alone naa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

When someone believes anyone really likes another in that house you have to give up on them.
Delusion🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
So if she can put his hands under her laps what is kissing if blaqboi really wanted her tongue

Different. Kissing is different. Flirting such as putting his hand under her laps while she is fully clothed means nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Lukay just said blood is actually green, thats why veins look the way they do. He says it only becomes red when it gets in contact with oxygen. Why am I hearing this for the first time in my life. I'm afraid not to believe him because he said it with too much confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

true talk
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:
The pain is that they never saw Kanaga jnr coming😂

Coming to where ...ur delusion year in year out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Different. Kissing is doing the do. Flirting such as putting his hand under her laps while she is fully clothed means nothing. She doesn't want Blaqboi to nominate her
A wet lady screaming "eat me up🙀kissing would be the least of his worries if he wasn't closeted!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

Because she's too beautiful to make her self a side chick in a show watched by millions of people. Not a good storyline for her or anyone. if she had cut herself from that triangle and stopped entertaining Yemi, I'd have seen her as a boss chic.

But u still think she is the side? Gets all the attention during that day, late night kisses...compliments ...the flirting ....etc while khosi's only bragging right is I sleep next to him?

And u know this is a replica of what happens in reality ....wives forming I am the one at home while being deprived of the love and attention...of what use is being the one at home?

Khosi should actually be the one to remove herself from the situation cos it's obvious the dude is into someone's. If u are so insecure to the point that u don't even want him to look at a particular person...what r u doing with him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

I honestly understand your pains right now sha.
Imagine watching Kanaga jnr entertaining the housemates and viewers , and also gaining more fans, while your Yemi is in the closet explaining why he spoke to Blue😂😂

You clearly did not see Kanaga coming

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kanaga jr is d real bandwagon dis season...the guy no dey different from Justin

Ebubu for d mulla

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
ur wahala too much. Leave the girl alone naa

Plenty wahala.

Na why she like to dey accuse people up and down. Everytime dey find who go fight her and her faves.

She never start, make she go Twitter go dey fight, na there her people dey. Everyday fight.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:
Lukay just said blood is actually green, thats why veins look the way they do. He says it only becomes red when it gets in contact with oxygen. Why am I hearing this for the first time in my life. I'm afraid not to believe him because he said it with too much confidence.

He's right.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Kanaga jr is d real bandwagon dis season...the guy no dey different from Justin

Ebubu for d mulla

You're correct grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.