Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,557 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1100238 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

Fight na...become kanaga is the one paying ur school fees and giving u monthly upkeep..
All this one no necessary na

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

Plenty wahala.

Na why she like to dey accuse people up and down. Everytime dey find who go fight her and her faves.

She never start, make she go Twitter go dey fight, na there her people dey. Everyday fight.

Plenty wahala to call u out of ur bombaklat every year ....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

All this one no necessary na

Na cruise we dey ....looool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
A wet lady screaming "eat me up🙀kissing would be the least of his worries if he wasn't closeted!!!

Same guy she turned down when he asked for a kiss? 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
KingDamzzy:
I really hope JayPee leaves tomorrow.

Annoying, Loud mouthed, Attention seeking, Likes to act like class captain of the house and never says anything good about her country.

Gonna be sad for Lukay cause I think he is a very cool guy but omo JayPee has to go.
Lukay should go big brother is not xvideos studio

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Onyi99:
The pain is that they never saw Kanaga jnr coming😂

My dear, you know it.

Shebi they had already dismissed him, that he's boring and his ship is boring. The real boring thing is the quadrangle that is not quadrangling anymore.

Anyway, thank God for Marvin's hating self, at least we have seen another conflict that has more weight than that film Miraku and Kobosi have been acting for us.

And yes, that Kanaga's ship is still boring, even if Twitter people like it so much grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

But u still think she is the side? Gets all the attention during that day, late night kisses...compliments ...the flirting ....etc while khosi's only bragging right is I sleep next to him?

And u know this is a replica of what happens in reality ....wives forming I am the one at home while being deprived of the love and attention...of what use is being the one at home?

Khosi should actually be the one to remove herself from the situation cos it's obvious the dude is into someone's. If u are so insecure to the point that u don't even want him to look at a particular person...what r u doing with him?
If Khosi was sensible enough,she would know Blue is placed above her during the Arena games
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Same guy she turned down when he asked for a kiss? 😂
Oh she even turned Yemi with rabies down cos I have never seen her give him that kind of access she gave blaq to her garden🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

Plenty wahala to call u out of ur bombaklat every year ....

You're not calling anything, you're projecting, because you're a dedicated hater of my humble self.

Hate away dear, I be your mama tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Oh she even turned Yemi with rabies down cos I have never seen her give him that kind of access she gave blaq to her garden🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope, she turned down Blaqboi kiss.

Blue that wanted to force Yemi into her bed after kissing him? 😅 Dey play 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Blue that wanted to force Yemi to her bed after kissing him? 😅 Dey play 😂
I never see who mumu pass that girl for this thread

Maybe the werey no de watch am live sef

Just follow up from Twitter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

My dear, you know it.

Shebi they had already dismissed him, that he's boring and his ship is boring. The real boring thing is the quadrangle that is not quadrangling anymore.

Anyway, thank God for Marvin's hating self, at least we have seen another conflict that has more weight than that film Miraku and Kobosi have been acting for us.

And yes, that Kanaga's ship is still boring, even if Twitter people like it so much grin

Though I don't like ships but I always find myself smiling whenever they are on my screen 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

You're not calling anything, you're projecting, because you're a dedicated hater of my humble self.

Hate away dear, I be your mama tongue

I noticed she always comes for any housemate you Stan.
Just an observation though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

He's right.
Wow, I really didn't know. We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Blue that wanted to force Yemi to her bed after kissing him? 😅 Dey play 😂
Did she put his hand to access her garden in broad daylight like she did with blaq🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

He's right.
Green blood? Does anything like that exist?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

But u still think she is the side? Gets all the attention during that day, late night kisses...compliments ...the flirting ....etc while khosi's only bragging right is I sleep next to him?

And u know this is a replica of what happens in reality ....wives forming I am the one at home while being deprived of the love and attention...of what use is being the one at home?

Khosi should actually be the one to remove herself from the situation cos it's obvious the dude is into someone's. If u are so insecure to the point that u don't even want him to look at a particular person...what r u doing with him?
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
So mmeli is the only one audacious enough to smoke. And others are forming scripture Union. Thabang smokes, nelisa smokes shisha. And I'm sure others there smoke but are there living a fake life.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

From the outside looking in, we can see the game Yemi is playing. Khosi does not see what we see and makes her judgment from what he says which are they're exclusive. She confidently calls him her man because he made her believe it. He shows intimacy with Khosi in front of Blue but does not show same intimacy of Blue in front of Khosi. That shows that he continues what he has with Blue because Blue allows it. If Blue ejects herself from that triangle, Yemi would be forced to decide who he really likes. I don't like people that enable/make themselves available to cheating men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Geezeem
I am beginning to see el Prezidente in Mmeli too lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
So mmeli is the only one audacious enough to smoke. And others are forming scripture Union. Thabang smokes, nelisa smokes shisha. And I'm sure others there smoke but are there living a fake life.

I am liking him back
And find him physically attractive too lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
The friendship alliance are having issues o. Scondy and Safarigirl relass biko
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
This game is so much sweeter than BBN
Intrigue
Back stories
This is outside of the overt ones we know and talk about
Drama everywhere
Biggie extend it by two weeks abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Miracle and Juicy I like the brewing bromance🥰
The matching outfits👌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2023
safarigirl:

You're correct grin
My chocolate darling why did u unstan yemi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:
The friendship alliance are having issues o. Scondy and Safarigirl relass biko
I am interested in their back stories

Cus all this sub here and there between them is not clear to me
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

From the outside looking in, we can see the game Yemi is playing. Khosi does not see what we see and makes her judgment from what he says which are they're exclusive. She confidently calls him her man because he made her believe it. He shows intimacy with Khosi in front of Blue but does not show same intimacy of Blue in front of Khosi. That shows that he continues what he has with Blue because Blue allows it. If Blue ejects herself from that triangle, Yemi would be forced to decide who he really likes. I don't like people that enable/make themselves available to cheating men.

Dey play with your cap.

First, Yemi is a single man who's not married to anyone.

Secondly, Yemi was always upfront and honest with her since day 1 which she admitted to Miracle.

Thirdly, she flirts too, has kissed several guys and has a got a boyfriend. So what's the nonsense hypocrisy?

Fourthly, while I know she's manipulative, hypocritical, loves to seek validation and loves to play the victim, I don't understand why she's trying to butt two heads against eachother by what she tells the housemates about Yemi and what she tells Yemi about the housemates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
I thought Ebubu and Jaypee also smoked earlier this week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

I never see who mumu pass that girl for this thread

Maybe the werey no de watch am live sef

Just follow up from Twitter
You never jam be that

An Yam/ Amya mumu pass am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

This is my problem with Khosi fans

When did Yemi get married to khosi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:
This game is so much sweeter than BBN
Intrigue
Back stories
This is outside of the overt ones we know and talk about
Drama everywhere
Biggie extend it by two weeks abeg
Exactly. Bbn scripts are useless here. There is nothing that rubs me the wrong way like housemates creating drama by fighting for nothing, just for highlights. If this was bbn, sandra would have gained a lot of fans by manufacturing that unnecessary fight.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Whats going on... why the emotions on my TV screen

IGWE TUPAC wasup na
YAYA wasup naaaaaaa

I for cry o, but 9ja don make me hard like beans

Why u guys making me emotiona??
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.