Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092431 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lol I find 'spoken word' so cringe
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Igwe Tupac Sabi act Sha. Yaya too. Kanaga's was bland.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

I think they are 'improv acting' though
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
gameboy727:

I think they are 'improv acting' though
Whatever they're doing is making me cringe sha, but it's definitely a me problem lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Exactly. Bbn scripts are useless here. There is nothing that rubs me the wrong way like housemates creating drama by fighting for nothing, just for highlights. If this was bbn, sandra would have gained a lot of fans by manufacturing that unnecessary fight.

Thank you very much!
I can’t stand those Tacha Lucy kinda fights and I could not stand Sandra
Miracle has BBA drama, Mmeli too, now Yaya is coming out

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am interested in their back stories

Cus all this sub here and there between them is not clear to me

The back story is long. It spans several seasons. During their early kumbaya the first two weeks of this season, i thought this season would be different. But alas! not to be so. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Eeghe:

I am liking him back
And find him physically attractive too lol
Dokita. Mmeli is cool. I just hate the way he treated Sandra after having nice time with her. And nelisa too to a lesser extent.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mavin and blue fine together sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
DOptical:

Dey play with your cap.

First, Yemi is a single man who's not married to anyone.

Secondly, Yemi was always upfront and honest with her since day 1 which she admitted to Miracle.

Thirdly, she flirts too, has kissed several guys and has a got a boyfriend. So what's the nonsense hypocrisy?

Fourthly, while I know she's manipulative, hypocritical, loves to seek validation and loves to play the victim, I don't understand why she's trying to butt two heads against eachother by what she tells the housemates about Yemi and what she tells Yemi about the housemates.

Are you really watching from the microwave or what. Your perspective and the reality are world's apart.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smoothgio:
[/b]
This is my problem with Khosi fans

When did Yemi get married to khosi

So it's only in marriages cheating happens?

Anyone who has an exclusive arrangement with someone and goes against it is a cheat period!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Now that you say it, there's something off about that phrase.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

Anyone who has an exclusive arrangement with someone and goes against it is a cheat period!
what do you say about khosi situation with thabang then
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Kanaga fans in Lagos

Your attention is needed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Exactly. Bbn scripts are useless here. There is nothing that rubs me the wrong way like housemates creating drama by fighting for nothing, just for highlights. If this was bbn, sandra would have gained a lot of fans by manufacturing that unnecessary fight.
Sandra was a good addition to the show. Even south africans acknowledged it when she left.
Not everything is script. Nigerians are naturally very entertaining and violent people. We don't hold back. Do it as it is, say it as it is, we no send anybody.
In bbnaija, after the initial grinning of teeth and getting to know each other when they come in, give them 2 days, phoney will disappear and fight will start.
Did u even watch big brother africa? How many Nigerians fight there? yet so much violence. Big brother all stars was violence overloaded. Big brother stargame violence was something else. Naija Ola and Chris were even peaceful people and left early. But the violence housemates from other countries gave is much more than that of all other Big brother shows put together. There was one fights after party both in the lower house and the upper house that big brother was forced to go on commercial break for 1 hour and resumed and showed us the garden for almost 30 minutes. That day I slept around 5am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

Are you really watching from the microwave or what. Your perspective and the reality are world's apart.

It's your delusion that's quite different from reality and It's high time you sunk into your delusional hypocritical skull.

Imagine saying a single man who's not married to anyone (and has always been honest about not wanting to get boxed) is cheating on a girl who's kissed several guys and has even got a boyfriend? What sort of lunacy is that? Yemi only has two girls whereas she's kissed several guys. So what's this hypocrisy all about? Good he's got Blue on his side at least. Blue doesn't stress him.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

exclusive arrangement? Like seriously when the other party says he’s not interested in getting boxed.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

From the outside looking in, we can see the game Yemi is playing. Khosi does not see what we see and makes her judgment from what he says which are they're exclusive. She confidently calls him her man because he made her believe it. He shows intimacy with Khosi in front of Blue but does not show same intimacy of Blue in front of Khosi. That shows that he continues what he has with Blue because Blue allows it. If Blue ejects herself from that triangle, Yemi would be forced to decide who he really likes. I don't like people that enable/make themselves available to cheating men.
U really think khosi is that clueless....yemi kisses blue in front of others...like the whole house knows ....u really think Khosi doesn't know wassup?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
nonny1212:
Mavin and blue fine together sha
he already told Yemi she could handle herself around those ones. Na them no dey see. Funny part is she hasn’t kiss anyone else in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

exclusive arrangement in big brother house? As in, seriously?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I thought you were a Yemi fan🤔 so you've finally unstan yemo

We've removed that cloak of hypocrisy she was wearing. She was never a Yemi stan. So pretending any further at this point would be ridiculous on her part.

So pls let her bash Yemi in peace. We meuve.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

U really think khosi is that clueless....yemi kisses blue in front of others...like the whole house knows ....u really think Khosi doesn't know wassup?
blue said Khosi came to meet her at the party so both of them could go ask him to choose one of them. So she knows.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mrbllymer:
blue said Khosi came to meet her at the party so both of them could go ask him to choose one of them. So she knows.
stupid khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mrbllymer:
he already told Yemi she could handle herself around those ones. Na them no dey see. Funny part is she hasn’t kiss anyone else in that house.
yes o. That's why Marvin and blaqboi gossiped about her and called her Jezebel. They are still following her up and down
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

We've removed that cloak of hypocrisy she was wearing. She was never a Yemi stan. So pretending any further at this point would be ridiculous on her part.

So pls let her bash Yemi in peace. We meuve.
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Handle herself maybe not to knack them but it doesn't mean other things is out of the picture.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
Pharoh:

Handle herself maybe not to knack them but it doesn't mean other things is out of the picture.
until she does those other things, we shouldn’t assume for her.

This was their discussion

Blue:Yemi you slept without saying goodnight
Yemi:you were talking to multiple pple
Blue:so why didn't you just say"babe when you're done."
Yemi:I was thinking many things in my head
Yemi:come upstairs
Blue:I was gonna come upstairs
Yemi:So u gonna come?
Blue:why not?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Abeg btwn lukay and ipeleng who dey go Sunday? That's what's even bothering me right now. Though I prefer both of them bounce
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
scondy:

You know those situation where the whole neighborhood knows Oga is messing with the maid, and madam does not know? That's what's at play here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
exclusive arrangement in big brother house? As in, seriously?

Yesso. There's been exclusive relationships in BB before. Why's that strange?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Wow, I really didn't know. We learn everyday.

No Lukay is wrong. When blood is drawn directly from a vein into an airtight syringe it's colour is dark red and not green. No dey let people bobo you anyhow.

The green coloration Lukay speaks of is the way veins look like from the outside which is as a result of an optical interplay between the actual blood colour components, the colour of the blood vessel and the skin itself. But human blood itself no green. Shikena.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Amya:

Yesso. There's been exclusive relationships in BB before. Why's that strange?
comot joor. No be only exclusive arrangement. Shey they get marriage registry too in big brother's house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
thatigboman:
Sandra was a good addition to the show. Even south africans acknowledged it when she left.
Not everything is script. Nigerians are naturally very entertaining and violent people. We don't hold back. Do it as it is, say it as it is, we no send anybody.
In bbnaija, after the initial grinning of teeth and getting to know each other when they come in, give them 2 days, phoney will disappear and fight will start.
Did u even watch big brother africa? How many Nigerians fight there? yet so much violence. Big brother all stars was violence overloaded. Big brother stargame violence was something else. Naija Ola and Chris were even peaceful people and left early. But the violence housemates from other countries gave is much more than that of all other Big brother shows put together. There was one fights after party both in the lower house and the upper house that big brother was forced to go on commercial break for 1 hour and resumed and showed us the garden for almost 30 minutes. That day I slept around 5am.
Where is that violence now? I suggest you read your posts before pressing that submit button. In one sentence you claim nigerians are naturally violent, in the same post you contradict yourself, saying nigerians in bba were calm. And I agree with this second stance. Explain to me then, if its not a script, what happened to that gra gra ness now? And yes,I watched all seasons of bba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.