Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,675 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101170 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
if they go out and will be coming back in, they provide them 2 Chaperone (more like 2 bodyguards). They are like being in house arrest. Their conversations are restricted and monitored. And they are restricted access to any media- social and otherwise.
During big brother all stars, Zimbabwean housemate, munya, was sent to Finland as guest in big brother Finland taking place simultaneously. 2 weeks. And came back and continued the competition, he even came 2nd behind uti.
Big brother is a worldwide franchise. Marvin even talked of big brother US.
I even remember one season of big brother Brazil where Brazilian police went into the house live on TV and arrested 2 male housemates raping a drunk female housemate and the show went on.
shocked shocked shocked
OMG shocked shocked
The police did well. Na so dem suppose arrest kemen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Can u imagine this useless uti campaigning for khosi? What arrant nonsense.
Someone tweeted and asked of any South african celeb supporting a Nigerian housemate. What the south africans replied is that their celebs don't watch big brother titans. Imagine!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
Someone tweeted and asked of any South african celeb supporting a Nigerian housemate. What the south africans replied is that their celebs don't watch big brother titans. Imagine!!!!

Let people enjoy the show and like whoever they like. Everything does not to have a nationality divide. This is not the world cup.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
They need to reshuffle the role of the housemates in this presentation and make use of peoples strength and talents in right sections.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Giel:

shocked shocked shocked
OMG shocked shocked
The police did well. Na so dem suppose arrest kemen
naija police protects politicians and big time. If u dial 911 in the night, which police will come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobosi has started again

How can self acclaimed main chick be threatened by side chick all da time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Onyi99:

This rumors are from south Africans especially that kobosi fans.
They are even praying for him to die or the injury should get worse🥲

One thing I know is that if it is the will of God for him to stay and win the show no amount of agenda can stop him

not especially. It's only khosi fans. They want kanaga to die or have a life long injury so kanaga wount win and do blue aiva should bounce
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Khosi coming to her senses. Go girl. But why is marvin not telling her the truth.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kobosi I hope this breakup will be permanent for good

Blue is not backing down anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olivia is aiming at Mmeli...
She doesn't know what she's about to get herself into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
jenifer007:
Kobosi has started again

How can self acclaimed main chick be threatened by side chick all da time
Self acclaimed? I have never heard her talk about being the main chick. I have never even heard her give blu any chick status.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olivia setting herself up for nelisa treatment. Mmeli will give her what she wants and move on or get evicted. These girls never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

Self acclaimed? I have never heard her talk about being the main chick. I have never even heard her give blu any chick status.

Nah you are not getting the analysis

Her fans believe Khosi is the main chick for Yemi while Blue is the one forcing herself on Yemi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:
My Adekunle *captain Morgan....premium brands only....who Instagram vendors epping?

Taskunle is a blessed guy!

Man like Adekunle

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
jenifer007:

Nah you are not getting the analysis

Her fans believe Khosi is the main chick for Yemi while Blue is the one forcing herself on Yemi
You said self, hence my response.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
dominique:

Chris wasn't given an option to stay. Ola was told that his decision to leave automatically means Chris would have to leave as well and Chris accepted. Seydou was not given an option to stay when Esmeralda opted for a voluntary exit so why should Chris be given?

In case KJ doesn't return (God forbid), what will now be blue Ava's fate? God abeg o!
madam, I do not argue blindly about former big brother issues, especially those I remember correctly. Because I was such an ardent. Biggie specifically told Chris he could stay back but Chris refused and said he would exit with ola. I will still get the video and quote u. The videos are now on YouTube but all the search brings are zainab and maneta disqualifications. But I will still search and show u.
That's how one man or woman was arguing with me that tacha wasn't disqualified for pulling mercy's hair.
I didnt talk of Seydou. I talked of seydou's case earlier in a post. Different story. But if u want me to relay the seydou full story, tell me, let me give u the full lowdown.
Tha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Onyi99:

This rumors are from south Africans especially that kobosi fans.
They are even praying for him to die or the injury should get worse🥲

One thing I know is that if it is the will of God for him to stay and win the show no amount of agenda can stop him

Khosi fans are the most toxic this season

I thought they were the acclaimed winners,why are they praying for Kanaga to not get well

Biggie should better bring KJ back or else wahala ma shele

I just hope the injury isn't too serious

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

Yet she always stress Yemi over nonsense.. she should rather mind the boyfriend she's cheating on and the other guys she's kissed! The hypocrisy! As if she didn't give cookies to other guys.. She's the reason why Yemi stutter a lot these days. Always stressing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
Nigerians and eye service 5& 6
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
I miss KJ

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
This Khosi I am seeing can never breakup with Yemi..

Yemi is her oxygen..she can't do without him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezem!!!!!!!!

Your boy is about to run Olivia street oooo

Hey God......this man is a dangerous one,Olivia please go back to Thabang ooo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
So khosi is finally accepting that the blue angle is never gonna stop....stage 3 acceptance ...I see we have progressed a bit...from anger to denial and now to acceptance ....

Madam...make ur decision o ...blue is gonna always be a factor for my boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Person wey dey craze...she can give Thabang n Blaq cookies but Yemi can't give Blue
scondy:
So khosi is finally accepting that the blue angle is never gonna stop....stage 3 acceptance ...I see we have progressed a bit...from anger to denial and now to acceptance ....

Madam...make ur decision o ...blue is gonna always be a factor for my boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:
Geezem!!!!!!!!

Your boy is about to run Olivia street oooo

Hey God......this man is a dangerous one,Olivia please go back to Thabang ooo

Na olivia dey find am

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
dominique:

Chris wasn't given an option to stay. Ola was told that his decision to leave automatically means Chris would have to leave as well and Chris accepted. Seydou was not given an option to stay when Esmeralda opted for a voluntary exit so why should Chris be given?

In case KJ doesn't return (God forbid), what will now be blue Ava's fate? God abeg o!

It was Chris that decided on his own to leave with Ola..I watched it

It was his decision not big brother's decision
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

Yet she always stress Yemi over nonsense.. she should rather mind the boyfriend she's cheating on and the other guys she's kissed! The hypocrisy! As if she didn't give cookies to other guys.. She's the reason why Yemi stutter a lot these days. Always stressing him.

Khosi na mental case

She can't take what she dishes out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
hayzed19:
Person wey dey craze...she can give Thabang n Blaq cookies but Yemi can't give Blue
U dey mind the werey...meanwhile bf dey house dey watch o ...werey alaso

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

Na olivia dey find am
Okay oooo

Shebi she see wetin happen with Nelisa.....her own go worst

This boy no send oooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
The thing is she can see the vibe between yemi and blue...she sees the connection...and the way they both said..."I eff with u"..."we understand each other"....to form dumb on the matter don tire her...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
hayzed19:
I just tire for the babe

Which Kain manipulation be this sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Avedonn:
Olivia is aiming at Mmeli...

She doesn't know what she's about to get herself into.

Nah konji dey hold her for there ohh....Forget say she dey form sometimes! grin grin
She go soon meet Marvin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.