Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,566 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1103565 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Amya:

Someone that said he usually gets affected anytime Khosi gets moody. The day Khosi dumps him, your boy will lose concentration and become miserable.

Shey we dey watch
You go wait for that day tire

Yemi has Khosi on lock....no matter how many breakups between them,we go settle under duvet

Na today??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
nonny1212:
This camera man no like good thing.. as soon as blackboi wanted to ask for kiss, e remove ahm..
Ask for a kiss from who?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Make una relax... grin

grin
My own is let sumbori don't start playing the victim card when IT happens.

Mmeli no send anybody papa for that house o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:
Blue...ma pa mi na...I flow with her any where she flow go o ...this her convo with Blaqboi is interesting

Please can you brief me about the convo, she is my girl too but tv was messing up during their chat.

I really want blackboi to go for her and break this triangle of a thing, she is getting dull little bit in the house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Ask for a kiss from who?
From blue aiva o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Na only one for the road he dey find... nothing more grin

Shebi him dey im own, Olivia gee am cookie?

My only problem na my darling Eeghe wey go war with me and my boy if him chop clean mouth sad
Olivia my Nigerian sister,so you want Geezem to laugh us??

That boy is leaving on Sunday,don't allow him use you to count score ooo.just hold on for few days abeg...

Eeghe, come and talk to your fave ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pharoh:

Please can you brief me about the convo, she is my girl too but tv was messing up during their chat.

I really want blackboi to go for her and break this triangle of a thing, she is getting dull little bit in the house.

She was asking him to be straight with her and stop going thru the corners...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Konji no dey catch you? Woman want something and una dey complain. You believe say Olivia toto no dey scratch her abi? Because she be nun
No be for bad man Mmeli......that boy no good ooo

Which Kain wahala be this now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:

Oh i see and they have been having that conversation for a while now. Blackboi is just too careful for my liking and looking for assurance that if they have something, yemi and marvin will be out of the picture.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

That boy is leaving on Sunday,don't allow him use you to count score ooo.just hold on for few days abeg...

Olivia is always right👌🏾 tongue
Mmeli is going to her… I have been reading nanchench takes here and I smh.
For clarity, even if Olivia flies across and does Yemi, she is right.
We shall all deal wirrit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:

This Babe really think Yemi will stoop so low to be sharing her with another Guy,if she moves Mad,she will lose dat side chick status join
Nonsense and triangle
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
nonny1212:
From blue aiva o
Olivia told him this evening that blue likes him. So he’s trying his luck😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
if they go out and will be coming back in, they provide them 2 Chaperone (more like 2 bodyguards). They are like being in house arrest. Their conversations are restricted and monitored. And they are restricted access to any media- social and otherwise.
During big brother all stars, Zimbabwean housemate, munya, was sent to Finland as guest in big brother Finland taking place simultaneously. 2 weeks. And came back and continued the competition, he even came 2nd behind uti.
Big brother is a worldwide franchise. Marvin even talked of big brother US.
I even remember one season of big brother Brazil where Brazilian police went into the house live on TV and arrested 2 male housemates raping a drunk female housemate and the show went on.

That BB Brazil season was a crazy season though, never knew I have someone who who watches other franchise of BB that's not UK or US......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Make una free my boy nah

Shebi him dey em dey... them gals they come meet am...

But wait ooo.. black widow spider fit be the one to avenge Nelissa for me ooo 🤔🤔
Na lie you talk,you never liked my Nelisa that much in the first place

You just want your boy to cancel one before he leaves......my Ghod will judge Mmeli and make this cup pass over olivia

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

There is one winner.

Even if na one winner. Giving them the same prize money that winners were taking 20 years ago is a big insult angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Geezeem, smh @ you and the unwarranted digs at Olivia
Let me see her safe first, I shall come back to this undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

No be for bad man Mmeli......that boy no good ooo

Which Kain wahala be this now

Wetin concern good or bad for konji matter? No be to shine Congo and waka again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
madam, I do not argue blindly about former big brother issues, especially those I remember correctly. Because I was such an ardent. Biggie specifically told Chris he could stay back but Chris refused and said he would exit with ola. I will still get the video and quote u. The videos are now on YouTube but all the search brings are zainab and maneta disqualifications. But I will still search and show u.
That's how one man or woman was arguing with me that tacha wasn't disqualified for pulling mercy's hair.
I didnt talk of Seydou. I talked of seydou's case earlier in a post. Different story. But if u want me to relay the seydou full story, tell me, let me give u the full lowdown.
Tha
You are still making mouth after you were disgraced abi?
Is it because I didn't reply your weak reply?

Khosi is still there without even a strike..

That you quote every Adamu,Ifeanyi and Fashola with cheap insults and meaninglesspist, doesn't mean you know shits about Big brother.

I CUM IN YOUR LOOSE MOUTH IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

After he uses them , they start crying foul

Mmeli must chop and clean mouth

I’m here for this 🖊
Even you too??

After shaming your boy's partner,you are supporting him to cancel another girl

I just de watch all of una dey laugh.....make I no see Mmeli face to face ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Konji no dey catch you? Woman want something and una dey complain. You believe say Olivia toto no dey scratch her abi? Because she be nun
how many weeks make toto go dey scratch her ...na so e dey scratch u.. ashawo dey give quote
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
jenifer007:
Kobosi has started again

How can self acclaimed main chick be threatened by side chick all da time

She don begin hammer their husband
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Even if na one winner. Giving them the same prize money that winners were taking 20 years ago is a big insult angry
Dat time $100k was like 15M

This time $100k should be around 70M

Inflation or no inflation dem pass eachother nah grin grin

Though i get ur point, with inflation even 15M of then might get value then pass the 70M of now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Olivia told him this evening that blue likes him. So he’s trying his luck😂
all this boys no just get balls.

Blue asked him, do you want anything from me
Blackbody said, yes. A peck on the fore head.
Blue pecks him on the forehead and asks him again if he wants another thing.

Instead of this boy to open mouth and simply say, I WANT A KISS ON MY LIPS. which Blue would gladly do.

The boy was just fidgeting like wetin I no know. Before camera man vex comot camera

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

This Babe really think Yemi will stoop so low to be sharing her with another Guy,if she moves Mad,she will lose dat side chick status join
Nonsense and triangle

You think too much of yemi like say he is all and all, na blue i blame wey allow this thing to run for too long.

Yemi will loose both of these girls in that house very soon and him eyes go clear, khosi will leave him immediately blue aiva is not in the picture anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

Dat time $100k was like 15M

This time $100k should be around 70M

Inflation or no inflation dem pass eachother nah grin grin

Though i get ur point, with inflation even 15M of then might get value then pass the 70M of now

Might

So you believe 70m of today can ever be more than 15m of 20 years ago? Or that 100k usd can ever be the same twenty years after. Chai! Na wa o sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:

My problem with Blacboi and Mavin is this particular issue

If you like someone,tell her to her face....all this hints and clues doesn't sit right with me abeg

No wonder they haven't been able to snatch her from Yemi,I just want one of them to apply serious pressure and take her away from Yemi make I see wetin go sup afterwards

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
Can u imagine this useless uti campaigning for khosi? What arrant nonsense.
Someone tweeted and asked of any South african celeb supporting a Nigerian housemate. What the south africans replied is that their celebs don't watch big brother titans. Imagine!!!!
na today you know uti, no dey disappointed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Eeghe:

Olivia is always right👌🏾 tongue
Mmeli is going to her… I have been reading nanchench takes here and I smh.
For clarity, even if Olivia flies across and does Yemi, she is right.
We shall all deal wirrit
So you want Geezem to laugh at you??

But definitely not on my watch,Mmeli won't do anything to Olivia in the house

I want her with Thabang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pharoh:

You think too much of yemi like say he is all and all, na blue i blame wey allow this thing to run for too long.

Yemi will loose both of these girls in that house very soon and him eyes go clear, khosi will leave him immediately blue aiva is not in the picture anymore.
Yemi can't lose any babe in that house, except he personally free them in which they will still keep coming or turn to bitter witch

Guy effortlessly attract ladies,u don't get?

If he wanna av all the babes in that house he will effortlessly.

This is real life scenario playing out here not some fictional stuff

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

Nonsense and triangle
Guy make them try snatch Blue first,I wan see film
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Guy make them try snatch Blue first,I wan see film

She will drop her ass straight up.

Alot of u here still don't know this character called Yemi yet grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Miracle the most intelligent guy in that house...d rest dey trek...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.