Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1103772 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
The werey no get any boyfriend...she don clock the region wet dey vote pass for naija for BB...na why she lie
scondy post=1 20747389:

U dey mind the werey...meanwhile bf dey house dey watch o ...werey alaso

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
scondy:

U dey mind the werey...meanwhile bf dey house dey watch o ...werey alaso
If I be the boyfriend,na to discard her after the show

Cus the babe obsession with Yemi is on another level,I just wish she could be like free spirited Blue

You go flirt with others,no be to dey police one guy everyday on who to talk to not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yemi in all his speeches has never claimed to love anyone oo

Anybody that catches feelings for him is OYO

Nobody should drag my boy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:
Yemi in all his speeches has never claimed to love anyone oo

Anybody that catches feelings for him is OYO

Nobody should drag my boy sha

Someone that said he usually gets affected anytime Khosi gets moody. The day Khosi dumps him, your boy will lose concentration and become miserable.

Shey we dey watch
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is likely two pairs might leave on Sunday,because there will be no voting next week.

Anybody that has housemates they still want to see next week should just go and vote.

Lastly that massive voting population Nigeria has might be disadvantaged because the organizers did not open up the gotv app option for voting.I just recharged the gotv decoder in my village just to be able to get additional votes only to realize that you can't vote on gotv app this time around .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Twoclans:
It is likely two pairs might leave on Sunday,because there will be no voting next week.

Anybody that has housemates they still want to see next week should just go and vote.

Lastly that massive voting population Nigeria has might be disadvantaged because the organizers did not open up the gotv app option for voting.I just recharged the gotv decoder in my village just to be able to get additional votes only to realize that you can't vote on gotv app this time around .
I voted with my dstv and also gotv though. Maybe it’s network

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
jenifer007:

Khosi na mental case

She can't take what she dishes out

She's a sadist! Let her take her sadistic nature away from Yemi. Didn't you see the glee in her eyes when Thabang was badmouthing Nelisa with her yesterday?

It baffles when some nonsense people that support Khosi bash the likes of Jenni, Nana etc whereas Khosi isn't different from them.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:
Olivia setting herself up for nelisa treatment. Mmeli will give her what she wants and move on or get evicted. These girls never learn.

So what’s there to learn if she wants what he will give her? You are just contradicting yourself. Aren’t you?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ki02020(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
madam, I do not argue blindly about former big brother issues, especially those I remember correctly. Because I was such an ardent. Biggie specifically told Chris he could stay back but Chris refused and said he would exit with ola. I will still get the video and quote u. The videos are now on YouTube but all the search brings are zainab and maneta disqualifications. But I will still search and show u.
That's how one man or woman was arguing with me that tacha wasn't disqualified for pulling mercy's hair.
I didnt talk of Seydou. I talked of seydou's case earlier in a post. Different story. But if u want me to relay the seydou full story, tell me, let me give u the full lowdown.
Tha

if there is a particular Big brother Event that still linger in my head it's the Ola Ola Ola(singing) situation
Chris didn't have the option of Staying, he was to leave with his partner (Ola)
the house mates later played the game Individually when they merged the other house which had the late Goldie
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:
Geezem!!!!!!!!

Your boy is about to run Olivia street oooo

Hey God......this man is a dangerous one,Olivia please go back to Thabang ooo

Konji no dey catch you? Woman want something and una dey complain. You believe say Olivia toto no dey scratch her abi? Because she be nun

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tsatsi na better wife material kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
The joy with which Tsatsii is doing KJr’s laundry...

Maybe I am imagining it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lol didn’t say anything about the people you mentioned being more or less entertaining than Maya

I was highlighting how entertaining housemates like JiMeli may leave earlier than less entertaining people, I could’ve said Ebubu or whoever else and the point would’ve been the same. Maya were just the first example to come to mind

cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
How does one help with the shower?

Does it have to do with bathing an adult?... butt naked or with briefs on?

Tsatsii should explain

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

cry
JenniLi* sha lol

I have a feeling they’ll be leaving this week, such a shame sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
dominique:

Chris wasn't given an option to stay. Ola was told that his decision to leave automatically means Chris would have to leave as well and Chris accepted. Seydou was not given an option to stay when Esmeralda opted for a voluntary exit so why should Chris be given?

In case KJ doesn't return (God forbid), what will now be blue Ava's fate? God abeg o!

Una triangle will end grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Avedonn:
Olivia is aiming at Mmeli...

She doesn't know what she's about to get herself into.

So make my boy no do one for the road? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Una triangle will end grin
make dem add her to yemi pair, make e be three😃
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:
Olivia setting herself up for nelisa treatment. Mmeli will give her what she wants and move on or get evicted. These girls never learn.

Make una free my boy nah

Shebi him dey em dey... them gals they come meet am...

But wait ooo.. black widow spider fit be the one to avenge Nelissa for me ooo 🤔🤔
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
20 years ago in 2003, the winner of big brother Africa walked away with a prize money of USD100k.

20 years after in 2023, two winners will share 100k dollars. Does that even make sense with inflation wey don happen in 20 years? grin grin grin

That shows how Multichoice sef rate this stupid season. No wonder they packed desperate borites full for the show….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
madam, I do not argue blindly about former big brother issues, especially those I remember correctly. Because I was such an ardent. Biggie specifically told Chris he could stay back but Chris refused and said he would exit with ola. I will still get the video and quote u. The videos are now on YouTube but all the search brings are zainab and maneta disqualifications. But I will still search and show u.
That's how one man or woman was arguing with me that tacha wasn't disqualified for pulling mercy's hair.
I didnt talk of Seydou. I talked of seydou's case earlier in a post. Different story. But if u want me to relay the seydou full story, tell me, let me give u the full lowdown.
Tha

Chris didn't have an option of staying. Seydou too. Go and verify!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
See how stressed up yemi is, he stutters too much these days, e easy to do rectangle and pentagon?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olivia and mmeli

Legs crossed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Smoothgio:
Geezem!!!!!!!!

Your boy is about to run Olivia street oooo

Hey God......this man is a dangerous one,Olivia please go back to Thabang ooo

Na only one for the road he dey find... nothing more grin

Shebi him dey im own, Olivia gee am cookie?

My only problem na my darling Eeghe wey go war with me and my boy if him chop clean mouth sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lauryn41:

Na olivia dey find am

Na them dey hustle my boy... Sandra, Nelissa and now Olivia... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
I thought Olivia pushed Nelisa towards Mmeli... why is she going over knowing “nelisa loves Mmeli”

I feel the Nigerian female at this point will jump into any ship.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Na them dey hustle my boy... Sandra, Nelissa and now Olivia... grin

After he uses them , they start crying foul

Mmeli must chop and clean mouth

I’m here for this 🖊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

JenniLi* sha lol

I have a feeling they’ll be leaving this week, such a shame sad

was crying about the Immenient eviction not the way you spelt their names

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wotowotoman:
20 years ago in 2003, the winner of big brother Africa walked away with a prize money of USD100k.

20 years after in 2023, two winners will share 100k dollars. Does that even make sense with inflation wey don happen in 20 years? grin grin grin

That shows how Multichoice sef rate this stupid season. No wonder they packed desperate borites full for the show….
There is one winner.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
This camera man no like good thing.. as soon as blackboi wanted to ask for kiss, e remove ahm..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Olivia and mmeli

Legs crossed lipsrsealed

Make una relax... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Blue...ma pa mi na...I flow with her any where she flow go o ...this her convo with Blaqboi is interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.