Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092678 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

If not for Thanbang self constraints,they would have kiss more than once sef

Lemme see any kobosi fans defend this one fess

Desperate fc

Please don't do this,when Thabang readjusted the duvet to access her laps (I think),she got out from under the duvet

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

If not for Thanbang self constraints,they would have kiss more than once sef

Lemme see any kobosi fans defend this one fess

Desperate fc
This him self-restraint sha get kleg....i want to see a pentagon situationship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I don't think he was talking about Nelisa I think he was referring to Blue but he has just didn't say so ni.....

He is talking about blue and yesterday kiss, he sees everything blue and yemi is doing in Alex.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:
These pipu should just kiss joor....abi dem dey fear ebuka table shaking questions? cheesy cheesy

Ebuka will only get involved if Khosi's hypocrisy continue, you can't be accusing Yemi of doing stuff while you are doing stuff with Thabang, what's restraining her is Thabang and Yemi still in the house, the gal is so gone for Thabang, she is just with Yemi beacuse of the impending mockery.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2023
Pharoh:

He is talking about blue and yesterday kiss, he sees everything blue and yemi is doing in Alex.

Yeap, he saw the first kiss that happened at the door before they moved to the corner. However, because he mentioned Nelisa first Khosi will assume its Nelisa.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Pharoh:

When am telling people khosi and blue are capable of leaving yemi, people are saying they are in love and yemi has both ladies on lockdown lol.

Its a game and many people will not take the shit happening inside the house if they were outside.
Both can leave,Yemi doesn't care

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I don't think he was talking about Nelisa I think he was referring to Blue but he has just didn't say so ni.....
Both are talking about Yemi and Nelisa

My Yelisa don suffer sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Pharoh:

When am telling people khosi and blue are capable of leaving yemi, people are saying they are in love and yemi has both ladies on lockdown lol.

Its a game and many people will not take the shit happening inside the house if they were outside.

They are not in Love with him they both just in a pissing competition about who can knock each other out when it comes to Yemi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Blue done dey try package with Marvin, Yemi about to be dumped by his 2 wives......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Errrrrrmmmm Blue sef na werey o, pressing Blaqboi and Marvin head while she goes to the corner to kiss Yemi....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Blue done dey try package with Marvin, Yemi about to be dumped by his 2 wives......cheesy grin cheesy

Blackboi dey slow na and na so things dey go when two guys agree to play one single girl, one of them go surely loose.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
The only truth I know is that ur Filthy dog whoreyemi is just taking advantage of her likeness for him to continue messing with her psych!! I asked u whoreyemi minions a simple question Why did he go back begging and reassuring her after they broke up that he will stick to her!! why? Simple Question u are all running around like headless chickens!!
sorry I am not a fan of yemi, coming back to beg doesn't mean she should accept him knowing the baggage that comes with it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Hope when Yemi start,we no go get women ariser for him case sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:11am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Errrrrrmmmm Blue sef na werey o, pressing Blaqboi and Marvin head while she goes to the corner to kiss Yemi....

That girl sef ehh
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Thabang done make khosi vex ooo, make this girl no run mad because of blue ooo grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Smoothgio:

If I be the boyfriend,na to discard her after the show

Cus the babe obsession with Yemi is on another level,I just wish she could be like free spirited Blue

You go flirt with others,no be to dey police one guy everyday on who to talk to not
she no get anyboy friend,notice she always emphasize on the imaginary guy doing everything for her,na indirect scope to let yemi know say if he take her as gf he will be the one taking care of her responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Errrrrmmm is Khosi jealous of Thabang and Nelisa hanging out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Khosi is pissed low key that Thabang like Blue.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi is pissed low key that Thabang like Blue.....cheesy grin cheesy

Blue just dey pop up effortlessly anywhere she put head lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Both girls are flirting with others and we are seeing "Yemi is about to lose his two wives"

Let me see anybody criticize Yemi again when he starts his own round

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2023
Miracle done suffer for this house sha grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Blue now working on Blacboi

Between Blue and Yemi I don't know whose workrate is greater

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2023
Pharoh:
Miracle done suffer for this house sha grin cheesy
Them no just rate that guy at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Omor this blue nah baddo ohh....She go dey give both blackboi and marvin hope! grin grin
and now Thabang is in the picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:28am On Feb 09, 2023
Smoothgio:
Blue now working on Blacboi

Between Blue and Yemi I don't know whose workrate is greater

That's Blaqboi entering ine chance again.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's Marvin not Blaqboi.....

It is blackboi and this is not the first time they have been in that corner but blackboi is slow and too careful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:29am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's Blaqboi entering ine chance again.....
but she is currently on blackboi's bed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:29am On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:
Omor this blue nah baddo ohh....She go dey give both blackboi and marvin hope! grin grin

Thabang might have just shot himself in the foot telling Khosi about liking Blue, that statement irritates her......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2023
Pharoh:

It is blackboi and this is not the first time they have been in that corner but blackboi is slow and too careful.

Edited, it's Blaqboi entering one chance before he sleeps.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:31am On Feb 09, 2023
The way i see Blue...she fit give all the guys green light for that house.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:

Blue dey run three guys effortlessly in one night, khosi dey learn work and na wetin thabang just tell am. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Thabang might have just shot himself in the foot telling Khosi about liking Blue, that statement irritates her......cheesy grin cheesy
That guy sef nah mumu....Babe wan give U free kiss u come dey jones grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.