Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,454 members, 7,850,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1102183 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pharoh:
People always shout yemi is the game, he has over played his hands with the way he treated blue.

If thise two ladies decides to show him eh, he will ask biggy to leave the house by himself. People will be shouting he took blue to go and meet marvin or he told marvin to go for blue.

That's what will happen with Khosi sleeping with Thabang today is a sign that she is going full Thabang, while Yemi will have to leave Blue for Marvin....

He will end up playing solo, I give this 1 more week he will be alone in the house.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

You know you are the only kosiso fan that i like so please dead this agenda

its getting stale now

Nobody tells me what do. I'll do as I please.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, he already did, he might just end up flying solo as from the convo he wants Marvin to have Blue...
The first thing i will need him to do is to start chasing dat shim off his bed starting from tonight
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tsatsi hair is so pretty today. Whoever packed it for her tried.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

How does dat convo translate to care,person dey let u understand say him ma dey dis game,u can't play the player.

Na ur kokozaria dey do evangelism about Yemi to every tom,dick and harry for inside dat house

He was almost crying. Never saw Yemi passionate about anything the way he was having that conversation.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

The first thing i will need him to do is to start chasing dat shim off his bed starting from tonight

Well he might get there as Khosi will still insist on him not talking to Blue and that won't happen and that might be the cause of the chasing away from the bed.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reussite:
To be honest I see no reason why Yemi & Khosi are both complaining of what the other party is doing. Yemi is running stuff with Blue & she is running stuff with Thabang. They should just declare an open relationship at this point & have fun with the pentagon.
Unfortunately for u Ur whoreyemi started running stuff with blue first which gives her a soft landing in her own cheating!! Na una loose!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Since Ipeleng became single, Juicy has been slowly detaching from Yvonne.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's what will happen with Khosi sleeping with Thabang today is a sign that she is going full Thabang, while Yemi will have to leave Blue for Marvin....

He will end up playing solo, I give this 1 more week he will be alone in the house.....
Alone ke grin grin
Did u see Yemi today without Blue or kokozaria? Guy is full of energy and vibes,if dat's what bn alone means abeg make he dey alone,we like am like dat

Yemi is the freaking show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Since Ipeleng became single, Juicy has been slowly detaching from Yvonne.
But they exchanged saliva this afternoon. Close to 30mins o

The guyman wan fvck, but Yvonne no dey that losed to him. She no dey give am pass kiss.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

How does dat convo translate to care,person dey let u understand say him ma dey dis game,u can't play the player.

Na ur kokozaria dey do evangelism about Yemi to every tom,dick and harry for inside dat house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

He was almost crying. Never saw Yemi passionate about anything the way he was having that conversation.
Crying in ur head

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Giel:
Tsatsi hair is so pretty today. Whoever packed it for her tried.
She packed it herself. Her dress is pretty and figure fitting

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Thabang and khosi already agreed that they will either start dating inside biggy house or when they go outside. She is just using yemi for the game and that's what gets me angry because yemi is the prize in that house.

Playing solo has to come early ASAP though I wished he played solo from week 1. People have built relationships in that house and now there is limit of ladies he can role with in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi is complaining.. Yen Yen Yen... was it not Bruce Lee who started complaining first... if you can complain about me and do the same thing, I can also complain about you... Yemi only discusses it with his friends (Marvin and Kanaga), but Bruce Lee never tell finish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
nonny1212:
But they exchanged saliva this afternoon. Close to 30mins o

The guyman wan fvck, but Yvonne no dey that losed to him. She no dey give am pass kiss.

If you listen to his conversation, youll know he is just going through the motions with her. Yvonne even accused him that she only sees him at night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi talking to Kanaga because Khosi told him she spoke to Kanaga about their cookie ish.

Yemi is pissed and this good to see. Yemi kissing Blue today shouldn't be having issues with Khosi sleeping with Thabang on the same bed......
You guys want to sell the "yemi will be dumped by both ladies" narrative so bad but trust me

Yemi alone game>>>>his triangle

The girls can be with other people as long as we are concerned,yemi can rant all he wants but we as his fans will still prefer him alone anytime,anyday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reussite:

From the little I watched of their convo KJ looks disinterested & was mostly humming.
Exactly my point. His not entertained by it but he knows this a surefire way to get camera time.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

Plenty ways dey for Yemi to get camera time,he is the show himself.

Did u watch dis morning? cheesy

Na your Shim no get show, either talk about Yemi or be badmouthing him to every other hms or talk about Blue and Nelissa all day, na wetin full her head be dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

If you listen to his conversation, youll know he is just going through the motions with her. Yvonne even accused him that she only sees him at night.
Am not sure Yvonne is that desperate to have him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well he might get there as Khosi will still insist on him not talking to Blue and that won't happen and that might be the cause of the chasing away from the bed.....

Yemi previously asked Thabang to come and sleep beside Khosi if that's what they wanted but Thabang refused. Yemi is only putting it out there the hypocrisy of Khosi who asked him to choose while she spends time with Thabang and was even kissing his feet. No idiot can even play the victim here. I hope Yemi continues to do his thing and if he wants to choose, let him go with Blue or solo. Khosi has no content apart from her sadistic gossipping. Na Yemi make her relevant. Hell, you would see Thabang move to Blue the moment Yemi goes fully with Blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pharoh:
People always shout yemi is the game, he has over played his hands with the way he treated blue.

If these two ladies decides to show him eh, he will ask biggy to leave the house by himself. People will be shouting he took blue to go and meet marvin or he told marvin to go for blue.
Cap,capper,cappest

Yemi will request for a voluntary exit because of Blue and Khosi??

Guy you talk this one,if you want to cook agenda,come correct cus yemi has been having fun with others so if both ladies decides to go for other people doesnt mean yemi wont survive alone na

Abi na 2 Yemi we get this season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
This handler is a vibe on his/her own grin grin

The way Yemi clocked the shim even without help from Ebuka need to be studied

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
I think he's pissed simply cos k knows Nelisa likes Thabang as well.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ignore Button activated ! Let me Enjoy this weekend 😂 Serve us more Cookies 🍪& Tea ☕️ Yemi Cregx

ODOGWU YEMI CREGX

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Whether you like it or not… This season revolves around KHOSI! She is the content this season! Your faves only trend when she’s involved!
Khosi giddem!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Its like you dont how bad we want thabang and khosi to ship and for blue to ship up with blacboi/mavin

We prefer Yemi playing solo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
nonny1212:
Am not sure Yvonne is that desperate to have him.
Not desperate per se, but she likes him very much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

Agba cook

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Cap,capper,cappest

Yemi will request for a voluntary exit because of Blue and Khosi??

Guy you talk this one,if you want to cook agenda,come correct cus yemi has been having fun with others so if both ladies decides to go for other people doesnt mean yemi wont survive alone na

Abi na 2 Yemi we get this season

No be only cap, you know wetin dey yemi mind or wetin him dey go through 😁

Every human get their emotional side, even mmeli never heal from that 2015 incident. Yemi never needed khosi for anything na why I dey vex with am.

And no matter what I still rate him above all the other naija guys despite his fuckups. Blackboi go dey kiss girl and tell am say keep it secret. The person I hate most na marvin, touching women disrespectful in public.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
This handler is a vibe on his/her own grin grin

The way Yemi clocked the shim even without help from Ebuka need to be studied

See your Odogwu now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi: I'm gonna be cool with Thabang, I'm not gonna say shit to Thabang because I think she knows she is doing. So I'm not gonna do what she wants because it's ridiculous.

Kanaga: I feel you should talk things with her.

Yemi: I'm not gonna talk shit to her. I won't.

sat down and remembered him asking both girls , Do you know me Very well ?
😂😂😂 Nawa o

ODOGWU YEMI CREGX

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.