Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1102046 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Better...why he go stay with Bruce lee sef
Titaniumental:
Yemi: I'm gonna be cool with Thabang, I'm not gonna say shit to Thabang because I think she knows she is doing. So I'm not gonna do what she wants because it's ridiculous.

Kanaga: I feel you should talk things with her.

Yemi: I'm not gonna talk shit to her. I won't.

sat down and remembered him asking both girls , Do you know me Very well ?
😂😂😂 Nawa o

ODOGWU YEMI CREGX

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi is complaining.. Yen Yen Yen... was it not Bruce Lee who started complaining first... if you can complain about me and do the same thing, I can also complain about you... Yemi only discusses it with his friends (Marvin and Kanaga), but Bruce Lee never tell finish
i pity those following this show from nairaland

omo chefs plenty for here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pharoh:

No be only cap, you know wetin dey yemi mind or wetin him dey go through 😁

Every human get their emotional side, even mmeli never heal from that 2015 incident. Yemi never needed khosi for anything na why I dey vex with am.

And no matter what I still rate him above all the other naija guys despite his fuckups. Blackboi go dey kiss girl and tell am say keep it secret. The person I hate most na marvin, touching women disrespectful in public.

I think he likes her even though I hate that but nonetheless, I think Yemi now knows she tells people shits about him, complaining while she's doing the same hence why he's telling Kanaga as well.
Secondly, cos Nelissa is involved and if Nelissa sees them it might spoil her mood and game.
No pity party here, they are all gamers and it's a game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi go dey very disappointed in himself when he come out from biggy house and them show am all these things going on. Leave this babe and do your thing, I mean shey this guy never see woman wey pass khosi for him life before big brother.

You came to a show to showcase yourself and you allow a woman to cage you in front of the world. See khosi wey them kiss yesterday and handle with her breast etc done dey scope am.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi: I'm gonna be cool with Thabang, I'm not gonna say shit to Thabang because I think she knows she is doing. So I'm not gonna do what she wants because it's ridiculous.

Kanaga: I feel you should talk things with her.

Yemi: I'm not gonna talk shit to her. I won't.

sat down and remembered him asking both girls , Do you know me Very well ?
😂😂😂 Nawa o

ODOGWU YEMI CREGX

Seems you're not watching. Your odogwu has been simping to the queen for the past 15mins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
DOptical:
Yemi na good vibe around Blue. Quite positive outlook. If they're not flirting, they talk about other things. When Blue tried badmouthing other girls once, Yemi stopped her and corrected her. He's always done same to Khosi who won't hear words anyway and since Yemi isn't okay with her badmouthing other girls, she has Thabang to flirt with, to get her validation and downputting other girls. That's if she's not equally badmouthing Yemi too 🤣

Anyway, Why was Miracle moping around when Yemi was recreating usher as an artiste? 🤣

Steady bad bele !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi looking directly into the camera oooooooo......but una no go see that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Abeggi let me go and get ready to meet the real Kabiyesi kissBoss of all Bosses kiss Greatest Man from Level up season with the biggest premium endorsement Kabiyesi Adekunle🥰

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes oo yemyem keep smiling and laughing😁😁, khosi you go explain tire.

Guess who's begging now😀😀
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Alheeri:
Yes oo yemyem keep smiling and laughing😁😁, khosi you go explain tire
Asin! That transgender is very dumb. I love the fact that Yemi is just whyning her. Baba just dey laugh. Na Kanaga make dem dey talk together.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Why Would You Be Lying On The Same Bed With Thabang When You Know Nelisa Likes Him” Yemi F!res At Khosi

Last last na Nelissa Yemi dey fight for grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Transgender is kneeling down to beg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi is such a hypocrite!. Someone who kisses Blue every chance he gets getting mad that Khosi was sitting with Thabang.

Who do this guy like this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=eleshin post=120794909]
Asin! That transgender is very dumb. I love the fact that Yemi is just whyning her. Baba just dey laugh. Na Kanaga make dem dey talk together. [/quote
She just knelt down for him ooo, who's the king again n. Yemi.

Yes ooo king Yemi💃💃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

Seems you're not watching. Your odogwu has been simping to the queen for the past 15mins
Who is begging now?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lmao Khosi kneeling down begging Yemi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
eleshin:

Asin! That transgender is very dumb. I love the fact that Yemi is just whyning her. Baba just dey laugh. Na Kanaga make dem dey talk together.
By the time Yemi finish with khosi ehn,Amya no go see mouth take lie

Cus her narratives for here dey muzz me

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Yemi is such a hypocrite!. Someone who kisses Blue every chance he gets getting mad that Khosi was sitting with Thabang.

Your shim don turn begger for love of Odogwu Yemi o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ok so Khosi has promised not to flirt with Thabang again so let’s see how it goes. She really does like Yemi grin….see her assuring him it won’t happen again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
now Yemi is an hypocrite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
I hear say Bruce lee kneel down
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi don fall my hand. But we meuve.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Lmao see me laughing hard 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Your shim don turn begger for love of Odogwu Yemi o

Khosi na you do this one. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bruce Lee fall my hand sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
now Yemi is an hypocrite cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...
I hear say Bruce lee kneel down
I didn’t expect that grin…..I can imagine how pained her fans will be….see her pleading like a teenager in love. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jay16:
Lmao Khosi kneeling down begging Yemi.

Khosi fans in the mud again. 😂😂😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reussite:
Ok so Khosi has promised not to flirt with Thabang again so let’s see how it goes. She really does like Yemi grin….see her assuring him it won’t happen again.

Lol she doesn't need to flirt with thabang, what she did yesterday to today was to get an update if she and thabang are still on the same track. That's why she told him how far she has gone with yemi sexually and he said that's still okay.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol, I knew this would happen. Yemi is already emotionally invested in Khosi and he doesn't even know it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

I thought your girl was in charge

BUT Guess who the simp is?? KHOSI

Who is the king?? YEMI CREGX of the cregxforce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Agbaya Khosi want to cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
nonny1212:
Khosi dey press yemi neck.. so yemi can be this jealous

No wonder he uses blue aiva as a rebound.

I really feel for blue

Omo,gbagbe ! You obviously don't know who is pressing whose neck in that convo ! Yemi just put Khosi where he has always wanted her ! She has no moral right or justification to question his moves around any girl again in that house. Khosi is a gamer,no doubt,what she has is an elementary school certificate while Yemi is a PhD holder in that game ! Yemi is not jealous of whatever happened or is gonna happen between Khosi and Thabang,he is only freeing himself from the shackles of a possessive Shangoma ! Yemi na proper YORUBA DEMON, that title get meaning o !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.