Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages (35841 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages by sharone21(f): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fahvvy:

What is discriminatory here sir? undecided...

A male police officer who gets a woman pregnant can still go about and effectively carry out his duties as a police officer, but can a pregnant police officer do that? undecided... - The answer is NO!!!!!

Let's be real here...
Men and women aren't the same, and so we don't play by the same rules so trying to put us all into one box is BS! undecided...

The whole principle of "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" doesn't always apply in all cases undecided...

And besides, since you and other people think that this is discriminatory, why didn't y'all also wail like this during the Russia- Ukrainian war? undecided...

Why didn't females sue the court for "discriminating" against them during the war? undecided...

Why wasn't the whole, "good for the goose, good for the gander" propaganda pushed as vehemently as this? undecided...

See eh ...
One thing I've noticed is that women only complain about "unfairness" and "double standards" when it appears to not favour them undecided...

But once it's in their best interest, they're all cool with it undecided...

Well I'm not surprised, na their way be that undecided...

Lemme end by saying this...
We should stop looking at people as male and female or seek to go the path of inclusion in the work force undecided...

But rather we should focus on efficiency and effectiveness in dispensing our duties. undecided ..

And once anyone, be it male or female shows any sign of inefficiency, they should be dropped like hot coal undecided...

Utter RUBBISH!
Re: Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages by Fahvvy: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
sharone21:

Utter RUBBISH!

Yeahhhh grin...
I agree with you grin...
Who am I to disregard your opinion of yourself grin...
Re: Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages by Dybala11(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bluffly:

The earlier we understand that no two side are the same the better for the society.
This is difficult o, as the cry for equality as overshadowed everywhere. Personally, it's something I consider to be good as it's supposed to be a levelling ground for both gender. Unfortunately, deep down some of these so called feminists want things to always be in the favour of the females and not really equality. They often use the slogan that "man has always been in charge, it's time for the females to take over". There's even one idiot that's always fond of shouting "the future is female". So does that mean that the males have no place in the future?? Without the males will there be a future to start with??
Re: Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages by Bluffly: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dybala11:

This is difficult o, as the cry for equality as overshadowed everywhere. Personally, it's something I consider to be good as it's supposed to be a levelling ground for both gender. Unfortunately, deep down some of these so called feminists want things to always be in the favour of the females and not really equality. They often use the slogan that "man has always been in charge, it's time for the females to take over". There's even one idiot that's always fond of shouting "the future is female". So does that mean that the males have no place in the future?? Without the males will there be a future to start with??
There cannot be equality but there can be equity(economical opportunities). Women were supposed to see equity as a privilege by men but no they rather became arrogant. The Christian scripture inspired by God Almighty told women not to be deceived by favour. Proverbs 31:30 King James Version (KJV).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.