Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp (689 Views)

Before You Reject That Man / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? / My Girlfriend Isn't Around, I Feel Like Inviting Olosho Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by udofia234(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Evening everyone.

I've being nursing it in mind since ending last year to approach a pretty colleague of mine ,but she wasn't giving me any green light.

This year I don't know what came over her she started giving me greenlight and we were already getting close, so I seized my opportunity to request her number, I was surprised that the level I put this lady I never expected that. She said I can't get her phone number for free, that I'll have to take her shopping first before she gives me, this evening as I left the office I saw her outside the main gate , walked to her again to ask for her number, she told me she was damn serious with what she said that no shopping and I won't get her number.

I just walked out on her and I'm determined not to give her attention again.

But the girl set oh!!! This year all spirit of simp is cast out forever. imagine ooo.

5 Likes

Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by Fahvvy: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
No big deal here OP undecided...

You asked for her number, she gave you a condition and you didn't accept it, so what's the big deal here sir? undecided...

And besides, isn't it unprofessional to ask a colleague of yours out? undecided....

I mean, last I checked, it's an unspoken rule not to bring romance to your place of work. So you're even on the wrong sef for being unprofessional and thus you should be reprimanded undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by Openair: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Boss, a colleague of yours you certainly see at least thrice a week, why didn't you build rapport to create mutual attraction?
You just went straight and she dropped line for you...
The girl sef, she should have just told you straight that she doesn't feel you yet, instead of playing the "maga" card with you.

Boss, I'm not saying your game is bad ooo (b4 u finish me), but improve on it.

Cheers.
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by udofia234(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fahvvy:
No big deal here OP undecided...

You asked for her number, she gave you a condition and you didn't accept it, so what's the big deal here sir? undecided...

And besides, isn't it unprofessional to ask a colleague of yours out? undecided....

I mean, last I checked, it's an unspoken rule not to bring romance to your place of work. So you're even on the wrong sef for being unprofessional and thus you should be reprimanded undecided...

I no the rules dear, but she's just too pretty and I couldn't resist it. I'll put a stop to that ASAP
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by udofia234(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Openair:
Boss, a colleague of yours you certainly see at least thrice a week, why didn't you build rapport to create mutual attraction?
You just went straight and she dropped line for you...
The girl sef, she should have just told you straight that she doesn't feel you yet, instead of playing the "maga" card with you.

Boss, I'm not saying your game is bad ooo (b4 u finish me), but improve on it.

Cheers.

Hahaha!!! finish u ke!!! I hear u baba I go even side line her ASAP.
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by Karleb(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shopping kill her dia.

If na me be you, I go just freeze for like 3 haaaas.

The girl no rate you at all. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by Nonywendy(m): 5:24am On Jan 12, 2023
udofia234:

I no the rules dear, but she's just too pretty and I couldn't resist it. I'll put a stop to that ASAP
mother f*cker simp like u. *Spit out*
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by udofia234(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Karleb:
Shopping kill her dia.
If na me be you, I go just freeze for like 3 haaaas.
The girl no rate you at all. Honestly.

I swear! she no rate me at all
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by udofia234(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Nonywendy:
mother f*cker simp like u. *Spit out*

I'm not a simp bro!!! after all I did not yield to her request
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by Nicepoker(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Indeed grin make I no talk.
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by udofia234(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Indeed grin make I no talk.

Nicepoker I know your address oh! I go find u myself!!! haha
Re: This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Ati simp ati alpha,na Una know.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

F Irst Born Wahala / The Weakling That Wants To Beat A Wrestler(photos) / Man In Utter Disbelief As His Babe Leaves Him On Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.