Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Before You Reject That Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Reject That Man (556 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / This Time Around I Reject That Spirit Of Simp / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Reject That Man by emilas1979(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
We have 7.8 Billion people on this planet earth. Women = 5.6 Billion , Men = 2.2 Billion

So, you see my sister think twice before giving attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 Billion men:

> One billion are married already.

>130,000 are in the prison.

>70,000 are mentally ill.

That means that we have just 1 billion men available for marriage and out of the
1 billion:

>50% are jobless
>3% are gay
>5% are Catholic Priests
>10% are your relatives
>35% are above 66years

So, ladies both the married and singles, you have to rethink before treating any man like a trash...
Re: Before You Reject That Man by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Somebody have rejected this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Reject That Man by 2dice01: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Not everyone want/will get married
Re: Before You Reject That Man by donbachi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
And u failed to add that 30% of the men are already trashes as made by women...are u thinking what i'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Before You Reject That Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Where did you get these figures from? So a lady should swallow bullshit from a man because of this your analysis eh

No woman will despise a good man. If you think you are good and yet no lady is cherishing you as it should be, then know that you've not met her yet.

1 Like

Re: Before You Reject That Man by Midgut(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
Where are these ignorant people getting their statistics from? In case you don't know, the men population is more compared to women. It is just that women are more desperate due to menopause.
Re: Before You Reject That Man by adeboi1: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Where did you get these figures from? So a lady should swallow bullshit from a man because of this your analysis eh

No woman will despise a good man. If you think you are good and yet no lady is cherishing you as it should be, then know that you've not met her yet.

Commissioner of women affairs go fit you wella grin
Re: Before You Reject That Man by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Somebody have rejected this one grin
lmfao. Hilarious
Re: Before You Reject That Man by bigpriik: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mr op grow up not all women are meant for you.
being rejected means you are not compatible naturally.some women prefer higher while some prefer lower there is surely one that wants your kind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jamaican Men The Best? / I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed / She Did An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.