Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22403 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Yes, PDP is still strong in the Southwest, so they should get close to 30 to 40% in some states.

Especially because APC failed and the economy is not doing well.

Labour will struggle to get 5% outside of Lagos.
if PDP could get 40% in SW, then that would be a big problem because the number of votes PDP will get in SS and SE will cancel the remaining votes Apc got from the candidate zone, Obi would win SS/SE with PDP coming distance second, APC and NNPP should fight for like 6% votes, especially in SE

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu that couldn't win Osun state for his cousin in the last governorship election cannot win comfortably in Lagos especially now that the BVAs and electronic transmission of results will be used in the election that grin
I have told you guys that the only state Tinubu has countless structure and Influence in Nigeria is Lagos.

Tinubu will always get 53% of Lagos, he knows the local government areas he runs up nearly 90% of their votes.

The pattern has been there for nearly 2 decades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by brainint: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
It was too late brother mehn for them!!

MrEverest:

Peter Obi is far smarter than all of them. Believe me, he has sat down and forensically analysed the voter demography critically. Loot at the way he embraced Nigerian youths and made them took the election personal on his behalf. Each state he goes, he holds town hall meeting with them.

He also cautioned EFCC against harrasing Nigerian youths in the name of fighting Yahoo. That was one of the reasons some Edo and SW youths decided to die on top Obi matter grin grin

Obi also united Nigerian Christians both North and South on his side grin grin

The worst thing is that the old rogues underrated Obi and by the time they realized what was happening, it was too late cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
JoeNL22:

Exactly.....that's why bantu said obi will win Lagos by 3%
Obi 31%, Tinubu 28%.

Obi will actually win Lagos by 90% vote.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:

You are a baby in election.

Below is 2019 registered voters. There is no difference between 2019 and now.

All the states added maybe 200K - 300k+ to their numbers and the gap still remain the same.

What usually matters is the actual number of voters that turn up for election.
South-east and South-south always deliver bloc votes, West will be split among the three major contenders, Tinubu will use slim margin to win in few states in West mark it grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao.. Even Tinubu won't advice you to say this in public. grin

February no far Sha.
grin.......aswears!

12 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Meagainstthem: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Obi don win,can we rest now?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Richardonald:
if PDP could get 40% in SW, then that would be a big problem because the number of votes PDP will get in SS and SE will cancel the remaining votes Apc got form the candidate zone, Obi would win SS/SE with PDP coming distance second, APC and NNPP should fight for like 6% votes
I believe the battlefield is in the North for Atiku and Tinubu.

And I have always believed Atiku is favorite to win.

By the way, Atiku should edge out Obi in the South/South.

The results should be Atiku, Tinubu and Obi in that order.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Northwest Kwankwaso will dominate, Northeast Atiku will dominate, the battle field is North Central, Obi will win Benue, Plateau Abuja and Nassarawa

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:

So in your dreams, Tinubu will get more votes than Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso in Kano state abi? grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119943264:

South-east and South-south always deliver bloc votes West will be split among the three major contenders, Tinubu will use slim margin to win in few states in West mark it grin
Exactly.....that's what will likely happen.
My guys called me yesterday asking if am voting obi?. I was shocked, we usually don't talk politics. But we talked about it yesterday. I was so surprised. That call motivated me the more. That's when I knew the ANAP POLLS & BANTU PAGE was totally legit.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by sreamsense: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Problem with many of these obi supporters mostly from the east is that many of them were not allowed to mature very well under their parents before they give them mobile phone to access social media where they are impacted with artificial/fake and inverted wisdom. Just watch them analysing for obi that will not win one local government outside south east, then you.

They will tell you obi will win Lagos, they will tell you not to count Lagos as if more than 70% in Lagos are not yorubas. They will tell you, obi will win 25% in kaduna whereas, south west like Osun/Ekiti that are even more friendly to Igbos/obi than North, LP never got past 3000 votes. It is better for this election to just come and go (God will give us grace to witness it in good health and wealth),so that these noise makers can go back to sleep or join Ipob/esn in their bush camps to look for their Biafra flags again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
JoeNL22:

You are deceiving yourself. Bantu page predicted obi will win Lagos, obi 31% & Tinubu 28%.
Hence obi will get at least 40% from Lagos alone.
Tinubu might get at least 50%, and at most Atiku will get 10%.
Did Bantu go to Asimolowo, ifelodu, Isolo, Agege etc.

I am not talking about Ibeju or Etiosa where Obidient/Endsars crowd often rally in lekki tolgate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So in your dreams, Tinubu will get more votes than Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso in Kano state abi? grin
is Kano state the entire North?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119943264:

South-east and South-south always deliver bloc votes, West will be split among the three major contenders, Tinubu will use slim margin to win in few states in West mark it grin

SW will deliver bloc vote. There is no splitting anywhere.

Outside Lagos where OBi and ATiku will share 30%, there is no state in the SW that Obi will get 5% of the votes. Not Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun, Kwara, and Kogi.

In that same SE, Atiku will still share the vote with peter Obi and we are very sure that Tinubu will get minimum of 25% in Imo and Ebonyi.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:

people around me do say that the election is for Atiku to lose, PDP is the most popular party in Africa, I have recently met some uneducated people supporting obi. If you ask them their choice they will say obi, but ask them the party they are voting for some will say PDP grin. I don't understand...Atiku is sure of getting 25% from any geo political zone

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119943372:

Northwest Kwankwaso will dominate, Northeast Atiku will dominate, the battle field is North Central, Obi will win Benue, Plateau Abuja and Nassarawa
Obi will never win Benue, Plateau, maybe Abuja I am not sure

Those are high rural state that I am sure PDP are very comfortable of running huge numbers.

Obi will never win Nassarawa, it's battle ground between Atiku and Tinubu, Same as kogi

Niger should go Atiku and Kwara should go Tinubu.

Kwakwaso will only do well in Kano and Jigawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
sreamsense:
Problem with many of these obi supporters mostly from the east is that many of them were not allowed to mature very well under their parents before they give them mobile phone to access social media where they are impacted with artificial/fake and inverted wisdom. Just watch them analysing for obi that will not win one local government outside south east, then you.

They will tell you obi will win Lagos, they will tell you not to count Lagos as if more than 70% in Lagos are not yorubas. They will tell you, obi will win 25% in kaduna whereas, south west like Osun/Ekiti that are even more friendly to Igbos/obi than North, LP never got past 3000 votes. It is better for this election to just come and go (God will give us grace to witness it in good health and wealth),so that this noise makers can go back to sleep or join Ipob/esn in their bush camps to look for their Biafra flags again
stop crying... Who beat yougrin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Richardonald:
people around me do say that the election is for Atiku to lose, PDP is the most popular party in Africa, I have recently met some uneducated people supporting obi. If you ask them their choice they will say obi, but ask them the party they are voting for some will say PDP grin. I don't understand...Atiku is sure of getting 25% from any geo political zone
I believe Atiku should win.

The only thing is if Tinubu ends up doing well in Core North than expected and I doubt that.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
PETER OBI is MORE favorable in this election than any other candidate. Believe it or not.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Obi will never win Benue, Plateau, maybe Abuja I am not sure

Those are high rural state that I am sure PDP are very comfortable of running huge numbers.

Obi will never win Nassarawa, it's battle ground between Atiku and Tinubu, Same as kogi

Niger should go Atiku and Kwara should go Tinubu.

Kwakwaso will only do well in Kano and Jigawa.
grin grin grin No Wahala grin grin fragile Tinubu with Muslim-Muslim and his VP Boko haram founder will win in Plateau State, Benue, Nassarawa a Christian states in the North that are going through a lot since past 4 years, that thing you are smoking is strong grin so for your mind you think a reasonable Nigeria will vote for APC with what people are going

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119942860:

You're a liar, Igbos 45% of registered voters in Lagos ACN Lagos chairman
https://www.nairaland.com/1379706/finally-finally-acn-lagos-confirms
This is obviously a political statement in 2013.

If igbos constitutes 45% of Lagos, it will possibly mean igbos from far away South East are more than Yorubas because we have other Nigerians in Lagos as well.

That's close to 5 in 10 Lagos resident is an igbo. That's almost nonsensical.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe Atiku should win.

The only thing is if Tinubu ends up doing well in Core North than expected and I doubt that.
the only way APC can win comfortably is if the candidate can poll 3m votes in the KKK states which I doubt, because buhari polled almost 3m votes in katsina and kano alone,and lose the entire south except 5 SW states. Can Apc poll that figures again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
enwerem2000:
PETER OBI is MORE favorable in this election than any other candidate. Believe it or not.
100%

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by pandax: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aufbauh:

We've heard this before how Igbos constitute the 50% of voters in other states and yet couldn't influence vote to win their preferred candidate an election.

BVAS era will limit all manipulations oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tempest01(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Benue state, a Peter Obi strong hold even got more PVC registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from cheesy

Interesting days ahead

This is plus all the illegal registrations they did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119943734:

grin grin grin No Wahala grin grin fragile Tinubu with Muslim-Muslim and his VP Boko haram founder will win in Plateau State, Benue, Nassarawa a Christian states in the North that are going through a lot since past 4 years, that thing you are smoking is strong grin so for your mind you think a reasonable Nigeria will vote for APC with what people are going
Name the last time Nassarawa elected a Christian governor.

Even majority of the Christian power brokers in the North have all joined PDP not labour party.

And Benue being a Largely rural state is prone to rigging and that has always being the case with Benue.

Just wait for election results. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Richardonald:
the only way APC can win comfortably is if the candidate can poll 3m votes in the KKK states which I doubt, because buhari polled almost 3m votes in katsina and kano alone,and lose the entire south except 5 SW states. Can Apc poll that figures again
Exactly! but you know Peter obi will pull some support from PDP in the South as well.

This is exactly why Reno is unhappy with Peter Obi candidacy.

What should be ordinarily comfortable is now slightly dicy.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Exactly! but you know Peter obi will pull some support from PDP in the South as well.

This is exactly why Reno is unhappy with Peter Obi candidacy.

What should be ordinarily comfortable is now slightly dicy.
if Atiku could score up to 50% votes in the entire northern region of NE,NW,NC then he as won!!!!!!! Because there is probability of him getting 30% votes in every southern zone

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by pandax: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
LegendHero:

You are a baby in election.

Below is 2019 registered voters. There is no difference between 2019 and now.

All the states added maybe 200K - 300k+ to their numbers and the gap still remain the same.

What usually matters is the actual number of voters that turn up for election. That is where the North usually have the advantage. Check the turnup for rallies for example, you can see Northerners turnup more for rallies and that's exactly how they turnup for election.

If you understand politics well, that Lagos 7m is a great advantage to Tinubu. What he just need to do is to ensure massive turnout of voters on election day and at the minimum, he will get nothing less than 70% of vote cast in Lagos. If the turnout can be 40-50% which I doubt, then you are talking about 2.4million vote for Tinubu in Lagos.

We have BVAS now and it will make a great difference. People, especially in the south where people fail to vote because of rigging, but with BVAS now, the story will be different

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
pandax:

We have BVAS now and it will make a great difference. People, especially in the south fail to vote because of rigging, but with BVAS now, the story will be different

They use BVAS in Ekiti and Osun election yet voters turnout still no reach 40%.

I can even argue that BVAS will favor the North more than the South.

Usually what governors do is to write vote numbers, but with BVAS now, the governors in the South won't be able to do that and they now have to deploy people to the election booth to vote in person.

The North already have their lot of underage voters who will show face in rural areas. The South, even tho we also have underage don't have them as much as the North. Also the North has vast land and their rural areas could be away from the media eye so they can do anything they want with underage with little detection.

If the South go head to head with the North with respect to voters percentage turnout, we will lose everytime. Check their rallies alone, they turnup enmasse compared to the South. That is a pointer.

Also note, with all the noise around new voters registrant in the South, each state added averagely 200k more voters. So that means with all the noise, only new 200k voters are added averagely in each state from 2019 to 2023. That means legacy voters will still decide this election.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
sreamsense:

They will tell you obi will win Lagos, they will tell you not to count Lagos as if more than 70% in Lagos are not yorubas. They will tell you, obi will win 25% in kaduna whereas, south west like Osun/Ekiti that are even more friendly to Igbos/obi than North, LP never got past 3000 votes. It is better for this election to just come and go (God will give us grace to witness it in good health and wealth),so that this noise makers can go back to sleep or join Ipob/esn in their bush camps to look for their Biafra flags again
Your comments are just very appealing.
Why must you very tribalistic?
Why must you associate obi with ipob?
Do you know they are many igbos who won't come out for elections because they are protesting for biafra?
Do you know some igbos are totally against obi?
Judging from your comments. Obi is just giving you headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Naira: IMF Advises CBN To Extend February 10 Deadline / Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku / Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.