Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22416 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.
The entire SE is not even up to Lagos Kano Kaduna and Oyo States. This distribution is constant over the years yet Igbo has nothing to show for it. Kano Kaduna Oyo, and Lagos will bury the entire SE.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Richardonald:
you say wetin

Dey play
make e dey play, the amount of igbos, South South and North in Lagos is just 30%? Lwkmd
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SheBad: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.
It says voters distribution, meaning, people who have collected their registered and collected their PVCs.

You all will keep deceiving yourselves until it is too late. Have you considered Igbos in other states?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Peter obi will be Lucky to get 20% in Lagos

Tinubu should win Lagos comfortably with PDP coming second

I will say 53% Tinubu, 30% PDP and 20% LP others share the remaining.

Even Tinubu himself won’t boast like this but whatever makes you feel good.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Robenna(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Omo fear Lagos o
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SheBad: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2023
ejimatic:
The entire SE is not even up to Lagos Kano Kaduna and Oyo States. This distribution is constant over the years yet Igbo has nothing to show for it. Kano Kaduna Oyo, and Lagos will bury the entire SE.
Keep banking on a region that is not yours, see him mouth like Kano -Kaduna as if that is their stronghold. Lagos's result will shock many of you... don't worry.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
7 out every 10 person in Lagos is a Yoruba man or woman.

You people often talk like Lagos is closer to South East, South South than Southwest.

Yorubas have often traveled to and lived in Lagos even before the advent of Nigeria.

For every Igbo man that arrived Lagos today there are 25 Yoruba men that arrive before or after him.
where yoruba dey go? Yoruba this, Yoruba that, you dey talk to person wey no sabi this Lagos abi?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Ekiti is almost a million.

And Outside of Lagos, Oyo in the South West has the third highest number of registration in the South almost double the entire registration in Eboyin.
. When the entire SE was supporting Obi as VP under PDP did the region win? Are Yorubas not in a large number in other states? The decision daiy is getting closer. BAT unlimited !
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SMUAG(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

That's the only strategy they have.

With a very good turn out, Obi's vote in Lagos will cancel many northern votes.

Moreso, enlightened people are more in Lagos

The reality is; will Tinubu's foot soldiers ( boys) allow others to vote against him, especially for Obi... I don't think so...

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2023
SheBad:
Keep banking on a region that is not yours, see him mouth like Kano -Kaduna as if that is their stronghold. Lagos's result will shock many of you... don't worry.
. If if the entire Igbos relocate to Lagos APC will stiill bury LP massively in Lagos.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2023
From the summary of this chart, PO is your next President. I fthe votes in the north will be shared, it is all over

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2023
SheBad:
It says voters distribution, meaning, people who have collected their registered and collected their PVCs.

You all will keep deceiving yourselves until it is too late. Have you considered Igbos in other states?

They do not even know that the population of igbo outside the east is more than those in the east. make them just dey play.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Name the last time Nassarawa elected a Christian governor.

Even majority of the Christian power brokers in the North have all joined PDP not labour party.

And Benue being a Largely rural state is prone to rigging and that has always being the case with Benue.

Just wait for election results. grin

Ur only hope of winning is through rigging.
Who do u this?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2023
kelvinklein219:
where yoruba dey go? Yoruba this, Yoruba that, you dey talk to person wey no sabi this Lagos abi?
No, I don't know Lagos I was born in.

I don't know Lagos my parents were born in.

It's you from Far east that knows Lagos.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kafeii123: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

And Tinubu will win oyo abi? grin

Very sure and Most likely

Ogun, Oyo...Osun...ekiti... Ondo....APC will likely win them... although with votes also apportioned to obi....from middlebelt, eastern and non Muslim dwellers ... it'll be the first time we're having three strong contenders since 1999.
. However it turn out...it's still a win
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Mandate2023: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
if Lagos is removed, southeast has more registered voters than southwest.

Hw can u be arguing something u r seeing the number....do d calculations nw
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Hw can u be arguing something u r seeing the number....do d calculations nw
I see, the numbers are about same. Thanks for the correction
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by dexmond: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am Yoruba myself.
State house of assembly cannot make such laws, the state house of assembly cannot make laws that override federal laws of freedom of movement and association.

I hope so. You are a true Omoluabi.

I myself was born in Lagos. I grew up in an "agbole" compound, eating amala, attending "jumps" (when a local fuji musician comes to sing at the street carnivals). Even when they call someone "Keleshin'', ajeokuta mamuomi, no offense was intended. It was taken as a praise for your "ishun".

I never witnessed any hate while growing up our in our agbole as a child. I remember, everyone calling "oko mama". They even gave me a Yoruba name. Among the local touts/urchins, you will sometimes find our people among them. No discrimination whatsoever. No one said Ndigbo was trying to take over Lagos from anyone. This was more than 30 years ago.

Things changed when Tinubu came on the scene in 1999 with his style of politics. He wanted to put everyone in his pocket and had to use everything possible including division and propaganda.

Politics of bitterness has destroyed the bond of our journey toward nationhood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2023
dexmond:

I hope so. You are a true Omoluabi.

I myself was born in Lagos. I grew up in an "agbole" compound, eating amala, attending "jumps" (when a local fuji musician comes to sing at the street carnivals). Even when they call someone "Keleshin'', ajeokuta mamuomi, no offense was intended. It was taken as a praise for your "ishun".

I never witnessed any hate while growing up our in our agbole as a child. I remember, everyone calling "oko mama". They even gave me a Yoruba name. Among the local touts/urchins, you will sometimes find our people among them. No discrimination whatsoever. No one said Ndigbo was trying to take over Lagos from anyone. This was more than 30 years ago.

Things changed when Tinubu came on the scene in 1999 with his style of politics. He wanted to put everyone in his pocket and had to use everything possible including division and propaganda.

Politics of bitterness has destroyed the bond of our journey toward nationhood.
I am just being practical and not emotional.

I still think Tinubu can win though
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Both obi and atiku will know the meaning of bala blu blu by feb . Tinubu is simply telling them i will be beat you both blue black in the forthcoming general election grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
No, I don't know Lagos I was born in.

I don't know Lagos my parents were born in.

It's you from Far east that knows Lagos.
na so them born me for the same Lagos so no dey talk careless, Lagos is so mixed, Yoruba are definetly the majority but not up to 70 percent

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Mrmb: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu, Plateau states all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again

grin grin ;Djojer,jeep deceiving yourself...... Obi will be soundly beaten at the polls
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Felabrity: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu, Plateau states all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again
dem think say Borno go get 10 million votes, that was why they were boasting about North votes

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
kelvinklein219:
na so them born me for the same Lagos so no dey talk careless, Lagos is so mixed, Yoruba are definetly the majority but not up to 70 percent
So what percentage will you put Yorubas?

With Only Yorubas states surrounding Lagos.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Felabrity: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Same with your Lagos.

Lagos has never recorded 2 million votes before
Lagos people don't vote, but it will be different in 2023

Obidients people will come out
Tinubu people will come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by dexmond: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:

I think Tinubus chance of winning is very low due to the emergence of Atiku. A typical Northener will rather vote for their tribesmen than someone else. Tinubu wont be inheriting the bulk votes that the North gave to Buhari in 2015 band 2019. Even in his homebase, the SW, he will not get a landslide as there are non-Yorubas and many Yorubas who do not like him will vote against him. He struggled to deliver Lagos to APC in 2019, the difference was not up to 200k. Even recent state elections in SW, he could not win in Osun with all the federal might.

Finally, even if ALL the people in SW vote for him (impossible) it wont give him the victory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by nuele(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Good � job INEC...

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

Bros what I am sure is by the time SE/SS votes re announce PO will be topping the runner up with nothing less than 3 million voes, the question is can any of the candidate top with that same amount in other regions i guess not. This election is PO to win.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kafeii123: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Yes he can... there's a very high chance he will... just that it'll be sad....cos Nigerians will suffer under a presidency that's styled the way tinubu styled that of lagos
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by kafeii123: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2023
nuele:
Good � job INEC...

Although I'm still surprised how Kaduna despite the killings and what not still has such high voter population....but if all the christians there decide to vote PO and Datti...atiku and tinubu share that of Muslims... The traditional APC winning in that state may be reversed..for the first time in a while

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Pravedk: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
udeh3:

Are you saying what you know or mere perception?

I'm not an Igbo nor Yoruba person, but one thing I know is that Obi is carting away over 40% of Lagos vote.

I work in Island, but stay in mainland. My industry is the real estate, so, I can categorically tell you due to my exposure and relationships with the money bags here and other engineers, many elites in this state are queueing behind Obi. As we speak, the real estate industry is seriously suffering due to the poor economic policies of PMB, which BAT isn't different.

This industry, couple with the Alaba, Ikeja Computer Village, Idumota and Oshodi boys dominate Lagos big boys, most of them are actually from Igbo extractions. With the high clearing cost of goods, forex market in accessing dollars...

Obi is pulling over 40% of votes here. I've never come across one of them talking about BAT. Most of them secretly discuss the option of Osibanjo and Obi before, and now, Obi is the only one they trust for economic revamping... Apart from the being Igbo's turn which I believe it should be, since my region and other major tribe has tasted the highest seat, he's the most competent, articulate and vibrant. He has openly told the high and mighty that they should go and dip deep, if they found any money he took from those offices he held for years, he will stepdown. Uptill now, this challenge hasn't been countered or challenged. None of the candidates, I mean, none can throw an open challenge like this. So, there's this openness and corrupt–free dude in town. A prudent and frugal candidate

Coming down to Mainland where I live. Berger precisely, almost everywhere is Obi. My MD is Yoruba. He has invested much in this Obi's campaign without knowing him. The CDAs here are mainly talking about Obi

Only bigots who don't understand business or economic still talks about BAT. Even the radio and TV stations here are more of the Obi's presidency. One can know from the way they speak and talk. Nigerian Info is arguably the most popular here in terms of content and information and I can tell you, most discuss and response from callers will give you the feel that Obi is having the upper hands

This is the real situation

Nigeria actually deserve better. I was looking forward to a debate between Osibanjo and Obi presidency. Obi won this election when Osibanjo wasn't given the APC ticket. We look forward to better candidates in the future, but for the now, Obi has the love

God bless Nigeria
I surprised as well cos it is the same trend here in Abuja. People will call on radio and confidently identify themselves as Obidients.

The love is real. And if these people turn up on election day-Obi is winning straight

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Shebi, person wey see card collect go vote.....shebi , na person wey Inec machine see him fingers go vote.....

States like Lagos , Ogun, kwara , kogi , katsina, sokoto , Oyo , yobe, Jigawa , nasarawa , ondo , gombe , kebbi , Borno , Ekiti , Taraba , Niger , osun , Kano , Kaduna , .......Any person answering names like Chinedu , Okoro, Ngozi, Nkechi , Azuka etc Inec machines won't see their Fingers.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeboye To Pray For Buhari, Jonathan In Abuja Tomorrow - Vanguard / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.