Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22487 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by buchilla: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

Small boy, it's not in the numbers of registered voters but voters turnout.

Benue hasn't crossed more than 700,000 voters for the combined presidential candidates, yet borno can give a single candidate 900,000 votes.
U may be right. They usually write results there in the previous elections. It's not gonna be business as usual this time. Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Boko Haram and bandits says no to elections in the NW and NE

LoLz, you are kidding right? Nobody takes boko boys that serious unlike the reverence given to ipob and the gang. Election is do or die for the average north, it is their life's mission. It's unlike the South where majority watch elections from the TV.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Naajjii: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2023
MrEverest:

You're wrong with Kaduna figures. Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Datti will share Muslim votes while Obi takes Christian votes. Kaduna has almost equal number of Muslims and Christians. Therefore, Obi is likely to get the most votes everything being equal.
So this is a religion thing to you Obidient people? If that is the case let see how only Christians will make Obi president.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2023
If your a youth a father a mother its time we kick this motherfuckers out of government by voting peter obi am sick and tired of bad leaders lets try Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Obidient4life3:

This is why I get furious when people make noise about northern votes! That is a political propaganda that worked in the past, can't work now because it's an obvious lie! The North doesn't have more voters than the south! If you dare remove under age voters from the northern voters you will see that they actually have the least voting population in Nigeria!
You're 100% right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Those written numbers will no longer be possible with bvas! Borno will not see more than 600k

This has to be a joke because it got me laughing really hard. Don't use strong wine this early man.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:52am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again

You wan give Obi heart attack with this false hope abi grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

It means you have problem with mathematics. Why don't you sum it all up grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Regie2bless: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942042:
Analysis of the new National Register of Voters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kvQYfsqtK79pQad39jMhdjaGt93Wn76UEkxSFZH3fA7RJRBLwiUESun6bmkuJCVZl&id=100064292065433
Nlpfmod
omo lagos na fight to finish o, for politicians, 7M vote all for grabs
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Times have changed, huncle. The days when one yeye returning officer writes results from the comfort of his home have passed.

You people don't seem to understand that we have BVAS and IRev now. That's why Tinubu lost Osun State that they had previously won some years back using mago-mago.

Tinubu lives in your own head rent free. Oyetola don't lose election because of BVAS, he lost because of Aregbesola.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by caracas: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why will you minus Lagos

Lagos is the state with highest numbers of Yorubas in Nigeria, followed by Oyo state.

Almost 70% of the population of Lagos are Yorubas.
Bloody liar
Igbos are more than yorubas in Lagos, by the time you add the ppl of the ss n nc , who are clearly voting obi, you should know that Peter obi will win Lagos….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2023
If southeast vote, this election for Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by millhouse: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

Benue hasn't crossed more than 700,000 voters for the combined presidential candidates, yet borno can give a single candidate 900,000 votes.
BVAS go open your eye , you go see the true number of voters for that Borno state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Obidient4life3:

This is why I get furious when people make noise about northern votes! That is a political propaganda that worked in the past, can't work now because it's an obvious lie! The North doesn't have more voters than the south! If you dare remove under age voters from the northern voters you will see that they actually have the least voting population in Nigeria!

No need to be furious, it's just common sense. Most people in the North already have their PVCs, that they still beat us in this new collection calls for your prayers and fasting, not fury.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Image123:

Tinubu lives in your own head rent free. Oyetola don't lose election because of BVAS, he lost because of Aregbesola.

Tinubu is a major contender in this race. So, he will always take a conspicuous pie in every political discussion.

If you have a problem with that, feel free to hug that 1000kva transformer down your block. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Tinubu is a major contender in this race. So, he will always take a conspicuous pie in every political discussion.

If you have a problem with that, feel free to hug that 1000kva transformer down your block. undecided

In THIS race you said, not Osun election. You must be very gullible to assume that more than 50% of the people who voted Adeleke would vote ATIKU ahead of Tinubu.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PS712: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again
Add Plateau State I beg you. It's in the bag as well, you'll be doing great disservice to the state if you don't add it, forget that the DG of APC presidential campaign is the governor there, even he knows this fact!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Dramadiddy(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Mike Igini on Arise TV said that with the BVAS and this new Electoral act, that many Politicians would be shocked. I just laughed when he said those stuff.
but it’s the truth, politicians will be really shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942423:

Do the maths minus Lagos that Igbos contribute with huge numbers with other tribes southeast top Southwest, Igbos are in every States in Nigeria in large numbers.

Yinmu, how many are the so-called other tribes in Lagos? How many of those other tribes are Igbos? grin

SE will produce 5% yet again grin
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by ScamHunter: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.

SE and SS plus Benue, Plateau, FCT are a voting bloc in this election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by buchionwuazor(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Guy suffer nor dae tire u , u wan make tinubu win , abeg Fear God na.. Obi or atiku is preferable...
You are a baby in election.

Below is 2019 registered voters. There is no difference between 2019 and now.

All the states added maybe 200K - 300k+ to their numbers and the gap still remain the same.

What usually matters is the actual number of voters that turn up for election. That is where the North usually have the advantage. Check the turnup for rallies for example, you can see Northerners turnup more for rallies and that's exactly how they turnup for election.

If you understand politics well, that Lagos 7m is a great advantage to Tinubu. What he just need to do is to ensure massive turnout of voters on election day and at the minimum, he will get nothing less than 70% of vote cast in Lagos. If the turnout can be 40-50% which I doubt, then you are talking about 2.4million vote for Tinubu in Lagos.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:

SW will deliver bloc vote. There is no splitting anywhere.

Outside Lagos where OBi and ATiku will share 30%, there is no state in the SW that Obi will get 5% of the votes. Not Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun, Kwara, and Kogi.

In that same SE, Atiku will still share the vote with peter Obi and we are very sure that Tinubu will get minimum of 25% in Imo and Ebonyi.
sincerely, I don't think southwest will deliver block votes.

Every poll and survey suggest otherwise.
Peter Obi can even win Lagos.
Plesse, I am not Obidient, I am telling you fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Minjim: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

And you had to write off Rabiu Kwankwaso in Kano ?

Why are you Tinubu people like deceiving yourselves ?

Why sure are you that Tinubu will win Lagos with what's happening in that state ? The Endsars killings and the market men and women that Tinubu Agberos ha so wronged?

Abi you just like to deceive yourself grin

I've lived in Kano before and I'm currently living in Lagos.

If you've never lived in these two places -stfu!

Kwankanso maybe popular in Kano but he's sharing votes with Atiku and PO, as such he can't win
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tunji2003(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Strikethem:
I am yoruba, I am so happy that youths are more. Let give it to Peter Obi. My vote and that of my family from ondo are for Peter Obi.
Seconded I am yoruba from kwara state me and my family are OBidient

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2023
PS712:

Add Plateau State I beg you. It's in the bag as well, you'll be doing great disservice to the state if you don't add it, forget that the DG of APC presidential campaign is the governor there, even he knows this fact!
You're right , it skipped my mind

I just did

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Minjim: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2023
The only region you'll see block votes is the SE.

Igbos are think PO will clear SS and lagos.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

Not this time around bro. Youths are ready to take over their country. Not business as usual grin grin grin People will come out in mass to vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

We've heard this before how Igbos constitute the 50% of voters in other states and yet couldn't influence vote to win their preferred candidate an election.

Old story... But not this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2023
, amugbo. You're under the influence of meth when you posted this.

Lagos State is no more Southwest again right? Your eyes go clear..

Besides, can you help us with the data of those who have collected their PVC by State grin

That's the deal
post=119942497:

Total
South-east 10.8 million
Southwest minus Lagos 10.4

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by BossGerald: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

I've wanted to make a thread about that...despite the fact that igbos are in their hundred of thousand in oyo and ogun state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by dexmond: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2023
The problem of APC in the NC is that many people believe that the APC government is not doing enough about the insecurity. Some, believe what their leaders like Ortom and some Elders of the NC tell them on the security situation in their region. While many others believe that the APC government has a subtle agenda to wipe out Christians from the NC and give their lands to other people.

For the NC, its an election for survival of their religion and ethnic groups. They believe, if another APC government comes in, within 10years, the geography of the NC will be forever changed!

My advice to them is to vote wisely. If APC wins, the NC will lose their religion and identity forever! They should remember why their leaders joined the SMBF. I pray that God will preserve this many tribes within that region that provide the food that feed the nation and that God should give them discernment.

If you are from the NC, please say AMEN!

Ndigbo, the tribe of Wisemen from the East who are blessed with strong spirit are rooting for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / These Are The Phone Numbers Of All DIG,AIG And Police Commissioners In Nigeria / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.