Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) (22414 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / Analysis Of Voters Distribution / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Minjim:
No doubt, the East is ready to make Obi President.
By increasing their pvc collections
But sadly , their votes isn't enough.
Winning kano state is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Tinubu will surely win Lagos even thou the margin may be slim
lol, Kwankwaso will win kano convincingly.
I can put my last card on it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942042:
Analysis of the new National Register of Voters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kvQYfsqtK79pQad39jMhdjaGt93Wn76UEkxSFZH3fA7RJRBLwiUESun6bmkuJCVZl&id=100064292065433
Nlpfmod
My own is that we have few days to closing PVCs' collection, yet I have not collected mine. Pls , how are you going to push this forward to inec. I have gone to their office and my ward 3 times, and I was told to come back month end when the exercise will stop by 22nd. I have called inec number I could get and even sent mail to them, but no response. Funnily, my husband whom I did my transfer together with from Anambra to ibadan has gotten his. Bikonu, you people should push this forward. This is the first time I want to vote, even the one I did in Anambra last year because of Soludo, I couldn't vote due to my engagement at ibadan. Now I want to vote and had done my transfer, they should release my card.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Image123:
A lot of selective amnesia going on here. Many fans of Obi assume that only these new figures that just collected PVCs are going to vote. They forget the millions of veteran voters who have always and already had their PVCs and are not new to voting.
They assume that every new voter is for Obi, SMH.
They forget that their ipod bosses say no election in SEast, which means low and short turnout of voters.
this is the total register and not newly registered voters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by BossGerald: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Just allow them to be playing.

If SE turn up 90% for Obi, other candidates should kiss the Election goodbye.

Please add this too..

Those between 18-49 years constitute about 75% of the voting population (70.47 million voters). These are the real owners of the election, and the future we all will get depends on them. May they come out enmass, vote responsibly and wisely.

2 states from southwest are below two million registered voters (ondo and osun) while ekiti is below 1million.

Only ebonyi in southeast is below 2million...I think someone have to make a thread about that and educate some people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by udeh3(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Peter obi will be Lucky to get 20% in Lagos

Tinubu should win Lagos comfortably with PDP coming second

I will say 53% Tinubu, 30% PDP and 20% LP others share the remaining.

Are you saying what you know or mere perception?

I'm not an Igbo nor Yoruba person, but one thing I know is that Obi is carting away over 40% of Lagos vote.

I work in Island, but stay in mainland. My industry is the real estate, so, I can categorically tell you due to my exposure and relationships with the money bags here and other engineers, many elites in this state are queueing behind Obi. As we speak, the real estate industry is seriously suffering due to the poor economic policies of PMB, which BAT isn't different. The difference in the amount of buying breakers before and now is alarming...
For instance, we got a contract 2019, so, due to the Covid 19, we had to start operation 2021. Cutting disc was barely #600 then, I mean the original for the medium concrete type. As we speak, it's currently #1,500 only.

This industry, couple with the Alaba, Ikeja Computer Village, Idumota and Oshodi boys dominate Lagos big boys, most of them are actually from Igbo extractions. With the high clearing cost of goods, forex market in accessing dollars...

Obi is pulling over 40% of votes here. I've never come across one of them talking about BAT. Most of them secretly discuss the option of Osibanjo and Obi before, and now, Obi is the only one they trust for economic revamping... Apart from the being Igbo's turn which I believe it should be, since my region and other major tribe has tasted the highest seat, he's the most competent, articulate and vibrant. He has openly told the high and mighty that they should go and dip deep, if they found any money he took from those offices he held for years, he will stepdown. Uptill now, this challenge hasn't been countered or challenged. None of the candidates, I mean, none can throw an open challenge like this. So, there's this openness and corrupt–free dude in town. A prudent and frugal candidate

Coming down to Mainland where I live. Berger precisely, almost everywhere is Obi. My MD is Yoruba. He has invested much in this Obi's campaign without knowing him. The CDAs here are mainly talking about Obi

Only bigots who don't understand business or economics still talks about BAT. Even the radio and TV stations here are more of the Obi's presidency. One can know from the way they speak and talk. Nigerian Info is arguably the most popular here in terms of content and information and I can tell you, most discuss and response from callers will give you the feel that Obi is having the upper hands

This is the real situation

Nigeria actually deserve better. I was looking forward to a debate between Osibanjo and Obi presidency. Obi won this election when Osibanjo wasn't given the APC ticket. We look forward to better candidates in the future, but for the now, Obi has the love

God bless Nigeria

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by tolue42(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

E be like say you dey blind How can eboyi double ekiti?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Rullybiz: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Jalinspy:
Atiku get and kwankwaso will get 3.5million votes in Kano and Obi and Tinubu will share the remaining.
In Kaduna, Atiku will get up to 2million votes, Obi will get over up to 800,000 votes, kwankwaso will get up 600,000 while tinubu will get about 300,000 votes.
In Lagos, Obi will get up to 1.6million votes, Tinubu will get up to 1.2million votes, while Atiku will get about 700,000 votes
see how stupid you sound....��
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by livinbygrace: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Peter Obi will split norhrern votes

The south in the bag for Peter Obi

It's now clearer Tinubu urchins are fighting Peter Obi grin

You better no go get high blood pressure with this your Obi matter,even a primary school pupils know say Obi no fit win.most of you will learn politics in a very very hard way after Feb.25th,Quote me anywhere.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by FuckDModz: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.

Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross river would rather vote for a goat than vote for Tinubu or Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2023
nnamdi640:
Amofin Odufin,Fiesta axis.
Fiesta Koo, Siesta nii
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Fiesta Koo, Siesta nii
take it easy on him bro, he meant festac. Na autocorrect change am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
take it easy on him bro, he meant festac. Na autocorrect change am cheesy
True, there's a lot Igbos around that Axis but not more than Yoruba.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The south east and south south shock me .

Benue state, A Peter Obi strong hold got more registered voters than Borno state where Shetima comes from grin

See Anambra, Rivers state, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi , Cross river , Edo , FCT, IMO, Enugu, Plateau states all Peter Obi strong holds topping the chart

This is good

Congratulations to Mr Peter Obi in advance

Nigeria will surely be great again

Registered voter numbers are good but they don't translate into valid votes ...see one of the reasons below

Here is how PHCN is also used as a winning tool for Elections.
Go and check the records since 1999. On the day of Elections, all the power generated by Kainji Dam are usually diverted towards the SW, SE, SS so that they have uninterrupted Electricity at home and are comfortable and they can switch on TV, listen to news, watch processes at home thus preventing them from coming out to Polling booths to vote.

In the North, there is no Electricity on Election day. This makes all the populace to come out massively to vote for election since there is no light at home, nothing to do at home than just go out to the Polling Booths

This is why you will often hear

For example Kano, Number of registered voters, 3.5m number of valid votes counted 3.5m ( and if you count the people, you will see they all came out to vote)

In the SW, SS, SE, Lagos for example, you will hear Number of registered voters 7m , number of valid votes counted 550,000 but where are the voters?
Most of them did not come out from their houses to the Polling Booths that is when you start to hear that word called Voter apathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
True, there's a lot Igbos around that Axis but not more than Yoruba.
hmm, I have not done the statistics but if you visit festac and amuwo odofin, you will think that you are in Igbo land.
Almost everyone is Igbo but we also have many Yorubas there but it's an Igbo area. Including Ago and Ojo (especially old Ojo road axis). But it's up for debate since we don't have figures.

But if you look through the inec Voter's register for people in amuwo odofin, Ojo, festac, Ago, its dominated by Igbo names

3 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by dexmond: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
hmm, I have not done the statistics but if you visit festac and amuwo odofin, you will think that you are in Igbo land.
Almost everyone is Igbo but we also have many Yorubas there but it's an Igbo area. Including Ago and Ojo (especially old Ojo road axis). But it's up for debate since we don't have figures.

But if you look through the inec Voter's register for people in amuwo odofin, Ojo, festac, Ago, its dominated by Igbo names

Ever seen a people wishing your people to be destroyed just becuase you dont respect your "host"? Lets thread with caution, you are been tolerated because of Nigeria. The state house of assembly can make laws that can change things.

Know the limit of what you can say and not say.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2023
I remember those days if you nor dey sure of ur performance for jamb,u go come dey use emotions allocate imaginary scores to ur sef. Sometimes u do it everyday just to assure ursef that ur sentiments are right and mk u feel better. But in the end when jamb results go fall out u nor go still cross 200 mark. Hahahahahahahaha........dis is d situation zombiediots world wide find themselves.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by buchilla: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2023
tunji2003:

Seconded I am yoruba from kwara state me and my family are OBidient
. Please, can Obi can up to 25% Votes in Kwara state.?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by pandax: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Registered voter numbers are good but they don't translate into valid votes ...see one of the reasons below

Here is how PHCN is also used as a winning tool for Elections.
Go and check the records since 1999. On the day of Elections, all the power generated by Kainji Dam are usually diverted towards the SW, SE, SS so that they have uninterrupted Electricity at home and are comfortable and they can switch on TV, listen to news, watch processes at home thus preventing them from coming out to Polling booths to vote.

In the North, there is no Electricity on Election day. This makes all the populace to come out massively to vote for election since there is no light at home, nothing to do at home than just go out to the Polling Booths

This is why you will often hear

For example Kano, Number of registered voters, 3.5m number of valid votes counted 3.5m ( and if you count the people, you will see they all came out to vote)

In the SW, SS, SE, Lagos for example, you will hear Number of registered voters 7m , number of valid votes counted 550,000 but where are the voters?
Most of them did not come out from their houses to the Polling Booths that is when you start to hear that word called Voter apathy

Funny but true
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Ddokie: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

We've heard this before how Igbos constitute the 50% of voters in other states and yet couldn't influence vote to win their preferred candidate an election.

Go and check 2019 presidential elections in lagos. Apc won pdp with a difference of about 160k votes. This was after heavy manipulations by tinubus men, and destruction of ballots in igbo strong holds.

Who do you think gave pdp the votes? Igbo mainly and then SS.

I don't know how the final results of 2023 will be o. Bit you see lagos results, it will hit you batstards like a bomb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by buchilla: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
udeh3:

I'm not an Igbo nor Yoruba person, but one thing I know is that Obi is carting away over 40% of Lagos vote.

I work in Island, but stay in mainland. My industry is the real estate, so, I can categorically tell you due to my exposure and relationships with the money bags here and other engineers, many elites in this state are queueing behind Obi. As we speak, the real estate industry is seriously suffering due to the poor economic policies of PMB, which BAT isn't different.

This industry, couple with the Alaba, Ikeja Computer Village, Idumota and Oshodi boys dominate Lagos big boys, most of them are actually from Igbo extractions. With the high clearing cost of goods, forex market in accessing dollars...

Obi is pulling over 40% of votes here. I've never come across one of them talking about BAT. Most of them secretly discuss the option of Osibanjo and Obi before, and now, Obi is the only one they trust for economic revamping... Apart from the being Igbo's turn which I believe it should be, since my region and other major tribe has tasted the highest seat, he's the most competent, articulate and vibrant. He has openly told the high and mighty that they should go and dip deep, if they found any money he took from those offices he held for years, he will stepdown. Uptill now, this challenge hasn't been countered or challenged. None of the candidates, I mean, none can throw an open challenge like this. So, there's this openness and corrupt–free dude in town. A prudent and frugal candidate

Coming down to Mainland where I live. Berger precisely, almost everywhere is Obi. My MD is Yoruba. He has invested much in this Obi's campaign without knowing him. The CDAs here are mainly talking about Obi

Only bigots who don't understand business or economic still talks about BAT. Even the radio and TV stations here are more of the Obi's presidency. One can know from the way they speak and talk. Nigerian Info is arguably the most popular here in terms of content and information and I can tell you, most discuss and response from callers will give you the feel that Obi is having the upper hands

Nigeria actually deserve better. I was looking forward to a debate between Osibanjo and Obi presidency. Obi won this election when Osibanjo wasn't given the APC ticket. We look forward to better candidates in the future, but for the now, Obi has the love

God bless Nigeria
Please ,Can Obi get 25% votes in other states in South West?

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
this is the total register and not newly registered voters

i have modified my post, i meant 'the', not 'these' or this.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The SE is already disadvantage with just five states as against 6 or 7 states in other zones.

I can see that the ignoble zombidients are celebrating their disadvantage as if those numbers were new.

It's the voters turnout that really count & not even the voters registered.

Frustration go kill you oh
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2023
How do they account for dead voters from these numbers per state.?
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Are you relying on fraud for Tinubu to win? Did overvoting shape Osun election? NO
babyfaceafrica:

Didn't overvoting happen in Osun election.. Bvas doesn't solve all cases. Underate politicians at your peril
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Jalinspy:
Atiku get and kwankwaso will get 3.5million votes in Kano and Obi and Tinubu will share the remaining.
In Kaduna, Atiku will get up to 2million votes, Obi will get over up to 800,000 votes, kwankwaso will get up 600,000 while tinubu will get about 300,000 votes.
In Lagos, Obi will get up to 1.6million votes, Tinubu will get up to 1.2million votes, while Atiku will get about 700,000 votes

Atiku might win kaduna but he won’t score up to 2million votes. Haba!!!
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Pastev1(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Kudos! to INEC. Truly I haven't seen this kind of transparency and analysis in Nigeria's history. with this, I am convenience that Nigeria will definitely be salvaged if we vote wisely without bias.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Mandate2023: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119942138:
I said it earlier minus Lagos that constitutes all tribes in Nigeria, South-East have more registered voters than Southwest, check the table only Ebonyi is below a million, 1.6 million double Ekiti state number grin

grin grin it seems u don't know calculation, remove lagos and the number of voters in SW is still over SE

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by GTkester: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2023
caracas:

Bloody liar
Igbos are more than yorubas in Lagos, by the time you add the ppl of the ss n nc , who are clearly voting obi, you should know that Peter obi will win Lagos….

Hmm bro this Lagos thing is dicey for Peter Obi. Seems Alimosho is firmly for Tinubu
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2023
dexmond:

Ever seen a people wishing your people to be destroyed just becuase you dont respect your "host"? Lets thread with caution, you are been tolerated because of Nigeria. The state house of assembly can make laws that can change things.

Know the limit of what you can say and not say.
I am Yoruba myself.
State house of assembly cannot make such laws, the state house of assembly cannot make laws that override federal laws of freedom of movement and association.

1 Like

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Trollronaldo: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

grin grin it seems u don't know calculation, remove lagos and the number of voters in SW is still over SE
if Lagos is removed, southeast has more registered voters than southwest.
Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Macphenson: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
udeh3:

I work in Island, but stay in mainland. My industry is the real estate, so, I can categorically tell you due to my exposure and relationships with the money bags here and other engineers, many elites in this state are queueing behind Obi. As we speak, the real estate industry is seriously suffering due to the poor economic policies of PMB, which BAT isn't different.

Only bigots who don't understand business or economic still talks about BAT. Even the radio and TV stations here are more of the Obi's presidency. One can know from the way they speak and talk. Nigerian Info is arguably the most popular here in terms of content and information and I can tell you, most discuss and response from callers will give you the feel that Obi is having the upper hands

God bless Nigeria

Truely you are on ground in Lagos and really understand the situation of things.

I am an Engineer. Yesterday on site, my client a yoruba man made a joke, if I wanted to hijack his. site with Igbos the way Peter Obi hijacked Lagos voters. There was so much laughter from all of us. The man categorical told everyone to go and collect their PVC and vote Obi.

My Pastor whom the wife is top ranking Judical Officer in Lagos came to church on sunday showing his PVC shouting "OUR LOKAN" and seriously preached against the rubbish " EMI LOKAN" statement.

Take this from me, Tinubu will loose Lagos. Greater percentage of the elite are against him.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:

Small boy, it's not in the numbers of registered voters but voters turnout.

Benue hasn't crossed more than 700,000 voters for the combined presidential candidates, yet borno can give a single candidate 900,000 votes.
Dey play. All those cooked up results from Borno will be exposed in this election thanks to BVAS

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking News! Akwa Ibom State Is Boiling / Obasanjo Had A Killer Squad As President -- Former Associate / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.