Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze (34622 Views)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Smoke? / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by MikeofAfrica: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Did you bother reading it at all? The verse states that submission in marriage is a curse that God placed on marriage. Do you comprehend what that even means? undecided

Why would any sane individual want to live according to the rulings of a curse? undecided

Submission is not a curse but a divine pronouncement by God to correct the issue that lead to the fall of man at the Garden of Eden.

Eve was not totally under the control of Adam hence the Serpent took advantage of this to convince Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

God pronounced that Women shall give birth through painful labour. That is still valid till today. Hence the pronouncement that women shall be submissive to their husband is also still valid till today.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by MikeofAfrica: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

U said i assumed??...first....did jesus not say "two flesh bcome one" when he was addressing the issue of marriage and divorce?? Please answer....its simple english.....

. u asked me for text i gave u...u could not explain what jesus meant there but u were quick to tell me i am assuming....but ran to old testament.... the equation of teo flesh become one does it inculde 3 or 4 women or not??

are just jumping around the old testament... the same old testament jesus mentioned that moses gave permission of something because of the hardened heart of the pple...but it was never God's perfect will for man to do so....

See....if u cant answer me....interprete ur bible how u like...dont come and tell me your opinion is the right one....its condescending

I said earlier....i have seen pple say theres nothing wrong with cocaine and heroin becos its not in the bible

When an unmarried man have sex with a prostitute, he will become one flesh with her according to the Bible.

That will not stop the man from becoming one flesh to his wife when he get married .
Hence a man can become one flesh with two or more women.

A man with two wives is one flesh with each of the women.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Stargurl20(f): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
fk001:
Islamically is very wrong

Is forbidden for someone that is not your spouse to see your nudity.

N.B Co wives are not spouse therefore they can't see their nudity even if the husband is there.
Funny how those who aren't our spouses have seen our nudity these days
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■What did Jesus Christ tell you that adultery is? undecided

■Do you know that even a Virgin who has never had sex before can be guilty of the sin of adultery as defined by Jesus Christ? undecided
1. Jesus never condemned adultery. He even saved the woman accused of adultery

2. No. How?
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fiscus105:
■ Meanwhile, that Jesus affirmed it that, from very beginning, marriage is btw one man and one woman. ■If marriage ordained by God to be one man ,one woman how will it possible for a man to sleep with two women together?
1. I am afraid you are wrong! Jesus Christ didn't tell you that of marriage in order to circumvent God’s ruling against man from the beginning. He simply pointed out that what we have now is not what God originally intended --- marriage as ordained in the beginning is not what marriage because after God cursed it because of man's disobedience. undecided

2. What God decreed was that a man and a woman would come together to form a unit. God did not decree that only one such unit was allowed a man or a woman at a time. That interpretation, limiting God's definition of marriage came from men who many worship instead of God. undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omokpua:
■After you have given your life to JESUS Christ, the next thing is to sit down with your family and explain to them that in this my new way of life, it is not permitted to stay with two wives, (most likely the one you married as the second wife needs to go) after you people understand each other you can even compensate the one you let go and still maintain your children if you have with her.
Polygamy has no place in Christianity, however you are free to do whatever's you like. ITS YOUR LIFE

GOD Bless you
What you just described has nothing to do with Jesus Christ but is of the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs. undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
djseanjohn77:

God bless you! But those that are always looking for the part of the bible that favors them and their likes will not like your comment. Just like their revered men of god have always involved God in their bedroom matters, they also are looking for justification within the context of the bible to back their ideology - anything they can pick on, whether isolated quote, goes for them.
Yep, marriage is not a holy union at all -- has never never since after the fall of Adam -- and so those who proclaim that it is are those who do not know God at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Truth07:
I don't know what christian think because i am not one of them, but as a scholar of the law of Elohim no law condenm such pratice as long as your wives are not sisters or mother and daughter, but it is unwise because sex was made for reproduction and noting else.
For unlawful sexual pratices check LEVITICUS 18
Do you live in the land of Canaan among the Israelites today? Are you a descendant of Jacob? If not, you are just deceiving yourself. undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Careente7(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Polygamy itself is antichrist to begin with if the teachings of Christ is the standard...

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

But if the standard is the Bible, then such antichrist ideas could be backed up using some examples and teachings in the Bible that do not tally with Christ's teachings.

There's a reason why Jesus specifically instructed His disciples to teach all men to keep His own teachings. Matthew 28:20

Those who are truly His followers would abide by His teachings, but the false ones would want to use certain examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such ideas, even though they clearly goes against Christ's teachings.

God bless.
What if because of this name of yours “Jesusjnr” you go to hell?
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na sex be Nigerians problem, those that got married to two wives are the best in position to answer this question undecided
Why? Because in your mind they know God's mind better? undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by fk001(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stargurl20:

The sad reality of tadays world
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by advanceDNA: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

When an unmarried man have sex with a prostitute, he will become one flesh with her according to the Bible.

That will not stop the man from becoming one flesh to his wife when he get married .
Hence a man can become one flesh with two or more women.

A man with two wives is one flesh with each of the women.

Im sorry sir....how is this logical and relatable??
Is a man supposed to be one flesh with prostitute in the first place for u to think it ok to use that as justification for being one flesh with multiple women??

U are just looking for justification because the lustful desire of your flesh is the one interpreting the word of God.

When the the lustful desire of the flesh is ruling .....pple can justify use of cocaine and heroin with the bible .... i have even see pple say there is no heaven even though jesus mentioned it....they said jesus only meant it as a figure of speech... so u can say whatver u like
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Lool. This is the reason you'd give why you're not getting married?
I am sorry! Is there a nobler reason why anyone out there would choose not to get married or something? undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Alawode01:
I don't believe a pastor can't have a good and simple answer like this, Biblically its an abomination for a couple to intentionally exposed their sexual intercourse to anyone and it also a taboo for a person to in any way looking at others during the sexual intercourse,it a secret thing between two people binded legally.it is a pure immorality.
There is no "Biblically" to what was asked. It has nothing to do with scripture.. undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by DMerciful(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
You don't seem like a religious person but regarding a reason not to get married, you're passionately quoting the scriptures
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry! Is there a nobler reason why anyone out there would choose not to get married or something? undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
MikeofAfrica:
■ Submission is not a curse but a divine pronouncement by God to correct the issue that lead to the fall of man at the Garden of Eden.
■ Eve was not totally under the control of Adam hence the Serpent took advantage of this to convince Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. God pronounced that Women shall give birth through painful labour. That is still valid till today. Hence the pronouncement that women shall be submissive to their husband is also still valid till today.
1. So in your assessment, God lied in Genesis 3 vs 16 when He decreed that submission was a cursed on marriage? undecided

2. Again, God cursed man and woman in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 --- a curse which impacted pretty much every aspect of their living on earth. Submission was one of the curses God placed on man and woman in marriage.... if you insist that submission isn't a curse on marriage, are you insinuating that God lied? undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
You don't seem like a religious person but regarding a reason not to get married, you're passionately quoting the scriptures
You seem dead on making this about my person when scripture is instead meant for all. I ask again. Is there a nobler reason why anyone out there would choose not to get married or something? undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Stargurl20:

What has seeing one's nudity to do with this or any topic? There are tribes out there to this day where people see each other's nudity 24/7. Are those tribes damned as a result? undecided

Una too dey hyperfocus on the wrong things. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
No vex...e don do
Kobojunkie:
You seem dead on making this about my person when scripture is instead meant for all. I ask again. Is there a nobler reason why anyone out there would choose not to get married or something? undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by initiate: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
na because of this kind stupid discussion tinubu go fit win
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
initiate:
na because of this kind stupid discussion tinubu go fit win
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Isabi4lov: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why? Because in your mind they know God's mind better? undecided
After all they will tell you that god said they can marry up to four wives , so they should seek the same god if they can have 3some with their wives .
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by searchlight: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
People are swimming and dining in sin and are taking it as a Joke.

Immorality, Adultery, Fornication could be sweet, and fun until you close your eyes in Death and open it on the other side of life. Then will you understand that The HolyBible is not a story book.

Lets Fear God, REPENT from our evils and obey HIS word. The Consequences of disobeying GOD is not fun at All.
Shut up man. There is no heaven, hell, God or even Satan.

If you are too daft to know this you don't deserve my mention.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Truth07: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you live in the land of Canaan among the Israelites today? Are you a descendant of Jacob? If not, you are just deceiving yourself. undecided
the same law applies for both jew and gentiles (lev 24:22) if you serve God you must join the jew to serve him just as moses taught them (isaiah 56:1-cool (jeremiah 12:14-17)
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Homeboy26: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Them say Beni girls like nacking, but I have been here for a month now and I no see one back. and e dey hungry me, someone should please tell me what to do.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by cedricksly: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

U said i assumed??...first....did jesus not say "two flesh bcome one" when he was addressing the issue of marriage and divorce?? Please answer....its simple english.....

. u asked me for text i gave u...u could not explain what jesus meant there but u were quick to tell me i am assuming....but ran to old testament.... the equation of teo flesh become one does it inculde 3 or 4 women or not??

are just jumping around the old testament... the same old testament jesus mentioned that moses gave permission of something because of the hardened heart of the pple...but it was never God's perfect will for man to do so....

See....if u cant answer me....interprete ur bible how u like...dont come and tell me your opinion is the right one....its condescending

I said earlier....i have seen pple say theres nothing wrong with cocaine and heroin becos its not in the bible
yes the new testament does not encourage Polygamy, but that does not make anyone involved in it sinful before God.... It is very funny how most of you discredit same old testament very quickly if it doesn't suit you intended argument, as against 2 Timothy 3:16 which stated all scripture to be inspired by God himself for reproof correction etc, yet are quick to embrace same old testament when trying to sway people off their money in the name of Tithe, when same new testament never spoke about Tithe, rather let every man give willingly as he intended in his heart...... After studying the Bible and obtaining a theology cert, I now come to the agreement that most of you will interpret the bible the way it suit your motive and intention...... That the new testament does not encourage it does not make it a sin before God... Y'all should stop doing God's judgement for him... The only thing I know that the bible equally Condemned was for a man to marry two sisters, or a man marry a daughter and the mother, and also encourage church leaders to marry just one wife, So Y'all should relax.. This is the last time I will comment, let everyman does what he likes according to his own understanding...

Let me leave u with just one question....
A man who is polygamous before giving his life to Christ, what would he do with his Wives after giving his life to christ? Send them away? Or forever being sinful and Condemned because he doesn't sent away women he married legally according to law.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
cedricksly:
yes the new testament does not encourage Polygamy, but that does not make anyone involved in it sinful before God.... It is very funny how most of you discredit same old testament very quickly if it doesn't suit you intended argument, as against 2 Timothy 3:16 which stated all scripture to be inspired by God himself for reproof correction etc, yet are quick to embrace same old testament when trying to sway people off their money in the name of Tithe, when same new testament never spoke about Tithe, rather let every man give willingly as he intended in his heart...... After studying the Bible and obtaining a theology cert, I now come to the agreement that most of you will interpret the bible the way it suit your motive and intention...... That the new testament does not encourage it does not make it a sin before God... Y'all should stop doing God's judgement for him... The only thing I know that the bible equally Condemned was for a man to marry two sisters, or a man marry a daughter and the mother, and also encourage church leaders to marry just one wife, So Y'all should relax.. This is the last time I will comment, let everyman does what he likes according to his own understanding...

Let me leave u with just one question....
A man who is polygamous before giving his life to Christ, what would he do with his Wives after giving his life to christ? Send them away? Or forever being sinful and Condemned because he doesn't sent away women he married legally according to law.

I did not discredit anything...i only said what jesus said about two flesh becoming one when he addressed marriage and divorce

and i asked u....how did 3, 4, or 5 flesh fit into that equation.....but u keep dodging it and running to old testament justification for polygamy......
If u dont want to follow jesus who is the way... then dont....but keep going back to the old testament when its convinient for u to justify ur desires ....
when they say pay tithe...u run back to jesus and say jesus ddnt mention it.... welldone....

..everything cannot be written...weda old or new testament....new things are happening, sinful pple keep invent new ways of committing sin.....if u want to go by what jesus ddnt say.....u will just find yourself going against the the will of God...

For example....Club is not in the bible...I dont go to club cos its a place where the lustful desires of the flesh is increased....therefore clubbing is a sin to me... This things are not rocket science..its simple...
.. sometimes it takes connecting two scriptures.. sometimes u just need to realize that once u are conflicted about a matter
...mayb it means u are not supposed to do it....but to you...u look for any scripture to back it up.... in the old or new testament to make it convinient

oya carry sword and start killing your enemy to collect their land because God support isrealites in war...

Or ....go ahead and kill anyone who says he's not serving God becos old testament says so...
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Das1mama: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Is It Sin For A Man To Have Threes0me With His Two Wives? - Man Asks DaddyFreeze

OAP and leader of Free the Sheeple movement, DaddyFreeze, has sought for public opinion on an intriguing question a man asked him, IGBERETV reports.

The man slid into DaddyFreeze's DM and asked him if it is a sin for a man with two wives to engage in a threes0me with his wives.

In reply, DaddyFreeze said he has no scriptural backing to support or go against the idea and came online to ask for help.

Sharing a screenshot of the chat between him and the man, Daddy Freeze wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnSFNy6NkA9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
MARRYING TWO WIVES AS A CHRISTIAN IS A SIN.
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Das1mama:
MARRYING TWO WIVES AS A CHRISTIAN IS A SIN.
That's actually not true. undecided
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Truth07:
■ the same law applies for both jew and gentiles (lev 24:22)
■if you serve God you must join the jew to serve him just as moses taught them (isaiah 56:1-cool
■(jeremiah 12:14-17)
I am afraid you are mistaken in your understanding of what is in fact written in the passages you quoted from. undecided

1. The Law of Moses was given by God as the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel to the people of Isreal in the Land of Canaan. God sealed that Covenant with promises that pertained only to those who are of the blood of Jacob - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Now, given that the Law of Moses was a National Constitution, it was binding to all those who lived in the Land of Canaan — Israelites and foreigners. However, the promise attached to the Law, which God made abundantly clear applied only as far as those who had the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. The foreigners in the land could get the crumbs from the master's table but they certainly could not benefit from the promises made by God directly to the people of Israel. Why? Because God chose Israel alone for His purpose, that is what Moses made clear in His book of the Law to the people of Israel. undecided

As for what is written in Leviticus 24, well, you conveniently disregarded the fact that the statement in verse 22 applies only to the preceding law defined in that context.
10 There was a son of an Israelite woman and an Egyptian father. He was walking among the Israelites, and he started fighting in camp.
11 The Israelite woman’s son began cursing, using the Lord’s name in a bad way, so the people brought him to Moses. (The name of the man’s mother was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, from the tribe of Dan.)
12 The people held him as a prisoner and waited for the Lord’s command to be made clear to them.
13 Then the Lord said to Moses,
14 “Bring the man who cursed to a place outside the camp. Then bring together everyone who heard him curse. They will put their hands on his head. And then all the people must throw stones at him and kill him.
15 You must tell the Israelites: Anyone who curses their God must be punished.
16 Anyone who speaks against the name of the Lord must be put to death. All the people must stone him. Any foreigner or anyone born in Israel who uses the Lord’s name in a bad way must be put to death.
17 “And whoever kills another person must be put to death.
18 Whoever kills an animal that belongs to another person must give another animal to take its place.[d]
19 “And whoever causes an injury to their neighbor must be given the same kind of injury:
20 a broken bone for a broken bone, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. The same kind of injury a person gives another person must be given that person.
21 Whoever kills an animal must pay for the animal. But whoever kills another person must be put to death.
22 “The law will be the same for foreigners and for people from your own country. This is because I am the Lord your God.”
23 Then Moses spoke to the Israelites, and they took the man who cursed to a place outside the camp. Then they killed him with stones. So the Israelites did just what the Lord had commanded Moses. - Leviticus 24 vs 10 - 23
There are a total of about 613 commandments or statutes in the Law and some of them are specified as applying only to those who are of the blood of Jacob in the land. While others, like the one in the above passage, are specified as applying to all those who lived in the Land of Canaan — foreigners and Israelites alike. undecided

Also of importance is the example of the foreigner given in the passage above. The son of a foreigner — his mother was an Israelite, of the tribe of Dan, whereas his father was an Egyptian— accused of blaspheming the name of God. An interesting reference is given there in the passage. undecided

2. Isaiah 56 is interesting! We see again a reference made to sons of a foreigner. And even more interesting is the mention of them obligating themselves to YHWH. See attached image files. Recall that God's Law is everlasting and only God can change His own decree, meaning that until God swears by His Name as He did in Ezekiel 18, no man can assume any part of the Law modified and removed. Consequently, there is no record of God changing His decree that only those who are of the blood of Jacob can partake of the promise of the Old Law, none whatsoever. With this in mind, one is left to conclude that the mention of the Sons of foreigners in Isaiah is also a reference to those who have the blood of Jacob in their veins —children born to an Israelite parent and a foreigner. undecided

3. As for Jeremiah 12, well, I am not certain what it is you intend for me to take away from the passage as it seems clear in what God said He would do. undecided
14 This is what the Lord says: “I will tell you what I will do for all those who live around the land of Israel. They are very wicked. They have destroyed the land I gave to the people of Israel. I will pull the evil people up and throw them out of their land, and I will pull the people of Judah up with them.
15 But after I pull them up out of their land, I will feel sorry for them. I will bring each family back to its own property and to its own land.
16 I want these people to learn their lessons well. In the past they taught my people to use Baal’s name to make promises. Now, I want them to learn to use my name. I want them to say, ‘As the Lord lives ….’ If they do that, I will allow them to be successful, and I will let them live among my people.
17 But if a nation does not listen to my message, I will completely destroy it. I will pull it up like a dead plant.” This message is from the Lord. - Jeremiah 12 vs 14 - 17

Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by galantjoe(m): 2:57am On Jan 13, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Polygamy itself is antichrist to begin with if the teachings of Christ is the standard...

"...Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

But if the standard is the Bible, then such antichrist ideas could be backed up using some examples and teachings in the Bible that do not tally with Christ's teachings.

There's a reason why Jesus specifically instructed His disciples to teach all men to keep His own teachings. Matthew 28:20

Those who are truly His followers would abide by His teachings, but the false ones would want to use certain examples and teachings in the Bible to justify such ideas, even though they clearly go against Christ's teachings.

God bless.

I disagree with you

If God approved monogamy, why he approved Abraham marriage with Sarah maid , why God approved marriages of Jacob with his 4 wives.

My dear, what we need to do is to keep other commandments of God, leave sexk thing alone .
Re: Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze by galantjoe(m): 3:01am On Jan 13, 2023
elyte89:
Gay is no problem
Lesbianism is no problem

But na polygamy be sin…make una Dey,just Dey play grin

It baffles me so much
Gay is not crime
But polygamy is a crime

May God help us understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.