Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing (55913 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by hopexter(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
something must kill a man

Imagine taking sex enhancement drugs to fućk someone’s wife. Yoruba men get mind sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by AkinboT22: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
A je eko fun orders
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by bobestman(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
If pastor wife dey collect from outside, the female members go do worst. Most of this churches are co-owned by ppl like the babalawo wey dey supply powers for fake miracles. I just pity those religious fools wey dey always fight for their churches

2 Likes

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes
Good morning.All these sex enhancement drugs contain phosphodiesterase V inhibitors.(PDES V). Normally during sexual intercourse,some of the blood that is supposed to go to the heart,divert to the penis to course erection.After the Orgasm,the body will send a hormone PDES V, which will in turn tell( lay man's English) the blood Inthe penis vessel to return back to the heart,so the heart can continue its normal function.But in a situation, where by you have taken concoction containing this PDES V inhibitors,just because you want to do many rounds,the PDES V will not be available again to tell the blood in your penis vessel (responsible for the erection) to return back to the heart,so the heart suffers and fails to perform its functions.As you are thinking you are cumin you are actually going.

5 Likes

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by VawuIenceProMax: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2023
A native doctor that can't conquer common toto is that one native doctor
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by henrydav: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2023
For men that sleep with peoples wife the day you will die your penis go stand like that native doctor own before they bury you community youths go use 2 by 2 to nack your penis down in your nest world if you see person wife you go take off

2 Likes

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by sageb: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2023
dre11:
•Magun traditional practice still exists —Community leader

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/mystery-how-popular-ekiti-native-doctor-died-after-sex-romp/

Another case of a man dying from magun affliction.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by irunoko(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Fiscus105:

Hope u read it that, babalawo died of magun? A renowned herbalist dies of traditional laced charm.
who use ignorance swear for Black man like this.there is nothing like magun,it is called penis captivus lipsrsealed

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2023
A wife of pastor with Ejiogbe in hotel is a recipe for disaster anywhere in the world. The holy ghost power from the woman jam with Ifa power from the man and collided at the manhood causing the power surge that maintain the erection even after the death of the man on whose body the battle of power was fought.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Indispensable85(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't know why people take sex enhancement drugs. Who u wan impress? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by malvisguy212: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2023
HitSong:
Most of these deaths are not due to any charm or voodoo. It's mostly due to heart attacks.

I don talk am before:

you atheists loves to insult people who believe and called them names. but when we shear our experience, you have no explanation for it.

I have seen a little boy in Benue beat up a grown and strong man with the help of a ring charm.

I have seen a family of 5, every 4years, each person die. the last boy that died expose the killer. there grandmother. and the grandmother confess with her mouth. this grandmother is a Christian who loves going to church, sing praises and call the name of Jesus Christ. but when she was expose, she couldn't call the name anymore.

I don't care if you believe. but that the truth. if you can give me a good explanation for this. I will abandon religion.

1 Like

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by SugarGirl44(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2023
This is a stale news fa.
I thought it was another story sef
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by henrydav: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Native doctor died on active service. Before they bury him they should call angry youths give them kai Kai let them use 2 by 2 to nack that native doctor prick down so that he will not be coming in the dream to sleep with peoples wife
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by lexy2014: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2023
dre11:
•Magun traditional practice still exists —Community leader

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/mystery-how-popular-ekiti-native-doctor-died-after-sex-romp/

Why the emphasis on his manhood standing erect? Is it a case of his manhood living forever?
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by JoeNL22(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Abeg. Wetin the man use?
Make I give this man below. Make him use am service Tinubu and Atiku Wives
....... grin cheesy

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by NohurryInLife: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Aweeee. I will be careful of jekomo drink . The day the lady didn't show up. [b]That night my dick just be standing ,going down and standing again and my heart beat was moving fast... [/b]Like I can't breath better. It seems all this stuff have side effects
Na God no kill you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by backnbeta(f): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Such a shameful situation
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by omoyeni37: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
JoeNL22:
Abeg. Wetin the man use?
Make I give this man below. Make him use am service Tinubu and Atiku Wives
....... grin cheesy
I can't imagine the pain you will feel if eventually your obi no win
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by IyanuDeb(f): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2023
how will you learn your lesson now?
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by UNUGWA01: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Last man standing.
Meanwhile WATCH NEW KIDNAPPING METHOD https://www.facebook.com/100063718893056/posts/607811841352774/?flite=scwspnss
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by henrydav: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Aweeee. I will be careful of jekomo drink . The day the lady didn't show up. That night my dick just be standing ,going down and standing again and my heart beat was moving fast... Like I can't breath better. It seems all this stuff have side effects
Any stimulant has side effect
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
irunoko:
it is called penis captivus
That is not penis captivus. Because the penis was not captured at that point in time. Read the Google image you captioned
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Bigredmachine: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
This is a big lesson to me... I have to control my MH... It's not every P.... I will fk
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
That's what they know how to do best. Sleeping with peoples wives and mining skulls like Bitcoin
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2023
If it is the woman that die, this is not what they will be saying O
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by henrydav: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2023
kereman1:
The native doctor should forget it.

Hell fire straight
Even in the hell fire devil may even reject him because he died as a failure ordinary toto he couldn't handle.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Raph82(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
An herbalist of his status will not want to go around phucking other people's wives without defending himself against thunderbolt, not even in the case of a white garment church founder, who's naturally believed to be an herbalist in holy garment. His case appears to be more of sexual enhancement drug overdose. Magun no go fit catch this kind man.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by zelnababa(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
This man took sex enhancer drugs reason the manhood was still standing...
Stop all this magun rubbish! Cardiac arrest and high blood pressure causes death during sex
Humans are very dull

And Africans are worse

If at this age we still believe in Satan, spirituality and God...

Other lower animals If they could talk or if we could understand their language....they would say it to our face that we are not intelligent the way we pretend to be
magun still exist ooo.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
When you hear some men boast of fvcking for hours you just have to laugh at the lies. THIS is exactly what will happen to any man that stays erect for more than 30-40 minutes. You will die of cardiac arrest. The body can't pump blood constantly maintaining an erection for that long without the heart shutting down. I said this before on a thread here. Any man who tells you he stays erect for 30 minutes or 40 minutes while constantly thrusting in and out of a woman is selling bobo juice to you.

1 Like

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Aladdin1(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
They should write it on his grave: "Even in death his manhood still stood tall like a collosus".
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Slydan204: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Died serving womanity wt his last man standing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.