Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) (35397 Views)

"Answer Me Na" — Atiku Begs As He Chanted "PDP Power" At Anambra Rally Attendees / Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
post=119953101:
See the scanty crowd he mobilised for Tinubu after collecting millions from Tinubu
/

There is a reason why they chose Okpara Square (where people go for weekend sports) instead of the stadium.

People attend rallies in search of money and giveaways.

/
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
, come and see

You will never see the cheap shameless stipend collector on threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Ghostrye: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Imagine make I stand for sun for hours, one pesin come say he no go pay me my full money; na comot I go comot him trouser.

Funny enough, I saw the same thing happen on Tuesday at Abeokuta when Dapo was doing campaign

1 Like

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by lereinter(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Is there any rally or protest that people aren't paid to participate in
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by putin2: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hahaha the national cake tinubu is talking . Ppl milk their money like tomoro no dey hahah.
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Image123(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nothing in the video to prove the allegations. Touts stop rich men's vehicles everyday in every state in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Solababa91(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Agreement is ehhn....agreement, featuring Wike
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by johnrx: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Catch him
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by HomeTutorsPro: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's nothing new in politics, especially when the man knows that nothing good will come out of the rally.
He himself was rented so what do you expect.
He is following Hunkle bulaba gararaga gazele because of the money.

ObiDatti is the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by 2016v2017: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
As promised last night, I have finally attached the video of the aftermath of APC Presidential rally in Enugu State yesterday.

APC chairman Enugu chapter wanted to run away with the money he was given to pay their rented crowd at the rally and he was blocked by the rally attendees.

Tinubu supporters are fighting in Ọkpara square Enugu state over mobilization money grin Agreement is agreement.

According to reports, bome boys were even stranded right last night at New Berries park!

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibqFiJJGWkE
Let him escape in peace jare, since some people doesn't want to have sense
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Thebigheart: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na wa ooo, make una come see.

Thank God they are all out there to deceive one particular candidate.

E go shock una February 25th.
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by 2016v2017: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
agadez007:
APC is an evil party

Anybody who is planing on voting APC in this forthcoming election is also wicked and evil
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by 2016v2017: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
alsudan:
Yesterday I said Thiefnubuu might score 500 votes in Enugu, I was wrong.

Having observed the show of shame in Enugu, I make bold to say the thief might score 500 votes in the 5 SE States, with 450 votes coming from Ebonyi and Imo. grin
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Tanimuabk: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
agadez007:
APC is an evil party

Anybody who is planing on voting APC in this forthcoming election is also wicked and evil
while PDP & LP are all dead party
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by proprince(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
A town hall different from balablue blu blu bulabai.
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Atlantis585: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Before nko?
A
Party of
Criminals

That’s what APC means. So what else do you expect from a party with a presidential candidate who is a crook and has never done anything legally all his life. He believes in using the stolen and drug money in renting crowd to give the impression that he has wide following. But at the end he gets disgraced.

He will be disgraced beyond imagination February 25th.

The idiots in that video are just as guilty by allowing themselves to be used in that manner.
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
All of tulubu supporters are criminal

Peter Obi is still owing the few beggars that attended his rally in Ibadan grin

Doyin Okupe chop all the money grin

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Yankee101: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Show of shame
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by olatuns2017: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
As promised last night, I have finally attached the video of the aftermath of APC Presidential rally in Enugu State yesterday.

APC chairman Enugu chapter wanted to run away with the money he was given to pay their rented crowd at the rally and he was blocked by the rally attendees.

Tinubu supporters are fighting in Ọkpara square Enugu state over mobilization money grin Agreement is agreement.

According to reports, bome boys were even stranded right last night at New Berries park!

Watch the video

Fake news

Na u give am d moni

Ole people

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's just too funny

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Emola12(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buh where those useless urchins supporters whey dey come here come dey talk trash now God will punish all of dem
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by zomby(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
MrSensor:
Rented crowd must be paid by force by fire. Whether he like it or not.

Rented crowd for where?
Well, let the GULLIBLE flatheadss believe whatever that makes them sleep well.. But i can assure you that what we saw in Enugu yesterday was too daamn gigantic to be rented. Nobody has ever before witnessed such a purity of LOVE and well organized rally in the yeast. The love for Asiwaju is organic; it can't be stopped by any flatheadss propaganda.

We roll with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by zomby(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
More HEADACHE for the Obituaries!

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu! SKY is the LIMIT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Cesearleo: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
apc chairman dey use camry muscle?abeg talk another thing yeye people
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by Cesearleo: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
dont mind Biafra they go stage the video
Image123:
Nothing in the video to prove the allegations. Touts stop rich men's vehicles everyday in every state in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by zomby(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Urheadmaster:
All of tulubu supporters are criminal
Thank God that they don’t kill themselves the way the flatheadds constantly kill themselves like flies in the yeast.
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by sucess001(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
The fact that a ruling party is struggling to get attendees at rallies speaks volumes
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by victurr(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Even if nobody attends Peter Obi's rallies, we will shock those who rent crowds for their 'big rallies' . Wait and see
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by UNDFTD: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
For those of you who love your beloved hopeless, useless, and failed One Nigeria, look at your country! Are you NOT ashamed of yourselves? Disintegrate and destroy Nigeria now before it completely destroys you. Nothing good would EVER come out of Nigeria.

Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Solari8:
So na party chairman the pay rented crowd now ,you guys should find another lie to tell or maybe you can ask your master.

I bin see your brain for inside Iya alamala pot of soup for Omi adio. Run go there go collect am before she sell am give Sefiu Mohammed to chop. grin
Re: Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) by barinedan(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
So after experiencing the hardship caused by buhari's regime which Tinubu brought on us, some people still want to Tinubu to rule this country? Will he be different from buhari or we should expect more pains. Any one supporting Tinubu is wicked, heartless and evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.