Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) (17629 Views)

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) / How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Streetgent: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice lesson but you didn't state the time taken to bake in the oven and pot

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good evening ma. In doing food delivery, do i need a physical shop for it?

And can u pls explain more on dat food delivery stuff.(asin what does it mean)

Sorry for derailing ur thread

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by officialfestus(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Streetgent:
Nice lesson but you didn't state the time taken to bake in the oven and pot

I baked between 18 to 20 minutes for both the oven and pot.

Thank you.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Love800:
Good evening ma. In doing food delivery, do i need a physical shop for it?

And can u pls explain more on dat food delivery stuff.(asin what does it mean)

Sorry for derailing ur thread

Ohk, for the food delivery you might not need a shop to start with if you don't have one already.

So the food delivery is when you cook for people and they pay you for the food.
Showcase your meals in your social media handles, your friends and family should know too. Many people want nice meals but might not have time to make them and they outsource it to some one to prepare for them.

So basically you cook and deliver to people, through trusted dispatch preferably till you can open a place if that's what you intend to.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Gohs: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
This one that flour for making bread is now expensive. . .

Let's vote Peter Obi for president. . .

We need affordable bread! embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tankz ma

Pls dis is my last question nd i will neva disturb u again

Are the two of dem important(operating without a shop nd operating with a shop). Can i do one(online nd words of mouth) nd leave the other(physical shop)?

The shop, is it going to have chairs nd tables were customers will sit down nd eat there or it is just an office or house were i will be doing my cooking nd tidying

Tank u

gloryhomemaker:

Ohk, for the food delivery you might not need a shop to start with if you don't have one already.

So the food delivery is when you cook for people and they pay you for the food.
Showcase your meals in your social media handles, your friends and family should know too. Many people want nice meals but might not have time to make them and they outsource it to some one to prepare for them.

So basically you cook and deliver to people, through trusted dispatch preferably till you can open a place if that's what you intend to.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by merits(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Man must wack ooooo
We need energy for the election nah

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by ogbenimax007: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the bible warns we christians against the consumption of bread in Leviticus 23:14 ( We christians were specifically warned not to eat bread and grains). Any Christian that consumes bread and grains will end up in Hell . May we never perish in Jesus name . Amen sad
ara adugbo tuntun ti dey ooo
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by blahc007: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Truth07:
I pity you the same paganism you call christianity that claim jesus had done away with all God's law still quotes old testament shame.
When you see an attention seeker, it's one of the easiest thing to know.....I can picture him smiling vigorously right now because one attention has been successfully delivered...

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by stancod(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Love800:
Tankz ma

Pls dis is my last question nd i will neva disturb u again

Are the two of dem important(operating without a shop nd operating with a shop). Can i do one(online nd words of mouth) nd leave the other(physical shop)?

The shop, is it going to have chairs nd tables were customers will sit down nd eat there or it is just an office or house were i will be doing my cooking nd tidying

Tank u

You can always ask me questions and if I have the answers I will share with you.

Opening a physical shop depends on the funds available to you. If you have the money, its better to open a restaurant, with chairs and tables for people to come in and eat.

That's a better marketing strategy cos people can attest to your meals and will easily order for take away or recommend other people if the food is good.

Opening a restaurant will also require extra hands, it's not what you can do alone especially when your business starts growing.

You can also operate without a physical shop, where your phone is your online shop and people place their orders with call, SMS, social media, etc and you deliver.

I hope this helps.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the bible warns we christians against the consumption of bread in Leviticus 23:14 ( We christians were specifically warned not to eat bread and grains). Any Christian that consumes bread and grains will end up in Hell . May we never perish in Jesus name . Amen sad
Please don't misquote and misinterprete the Bible. That passage was a directive to Isrealites on observing the feast of first fruit.

2 Likes

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ya. It helps. Tank u

I want to send u 1000card. How can i send it across to u
gloryhomemaker:

You can always ask me questions and if I have the answers I will share with you.

Opening a physical shop depends on the funds available to you. If you have the money, its better to open a restaurant, with chairs and tables for people to come in and eat.

That's a better marketing strategy cos people can attest to your meals and will easily order for take away or recommend other people if the food is good.

Opening a restaurant will also require extra hands, it's not what you can do alone especially when your business starts growing.

You can also operate without a physical shop, where your phone is your online shop and people place their orders with call, SMS, social media, etc and you deliver.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Love800:
Ya. It helps. Tank u

I want to send u 1000card. How can i send it across to u

I really appreciate your kind gesture, it's my pleasure to see you succeed without charges.

I am in the position to give advice today cos people also helped me too.

More money to you everywhere!

Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Crumbian: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

I really appreciate your kind gesture, it's my pleasure to see you succeed without charges.

I am in the position to give advice today cos people also helped me too.

More money to you everywhere!

Thanks a lot.

Collect the card and send it to me abeg. Be like say you no need am.

Reminder: I am still going to snatch you from your husband, It's just that I don't know how. Any advice?

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ok ma

But ma, is it possible to just have a shop without wanting customers to sit nd eat there. But will be selling take-aways to people coming to my shop nd still take my normal food ordering via sms, call nd online

Sorry for quoting u again. I felt a need to ask
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Love800:
Ok ma

But ma, is it possible to just have a shop without wanting customers to sit nd eat there. But will be selling take-aways to people coming to my shop nd still take my normal food ordering via sms, call nd online

Sorry for quoting u again. I felt a need to ask

Its possible.

I know of someone that has a kitchen (shop) to cook only Ukwa (Bread fruit) and deliver on order.
No sit in eating, that's her niche and its working for her.
Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Love800(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tankz
gloryhomemaker:

Its possible.

I know of someone that has a kitchen (shop) to cook only Ukwa (Bread fruit) and deliver on order.
No sit in eating, that's her niche and its working for her.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by Arian247(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2023
te author=gloryhomemaker post=119956146]Arian247, the bread recipe is here!

I hope you make and enjoy it. [/quote]
Thanks so much cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Arian247:

te author=gloryhomemaker post=119956146]Arian247, the bread recipe is here!

I hope you make and enjoy it.
Thanks so much cheesy

You are most welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.