Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria (28510 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria. / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by OgwuEgo: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol we are sorry dear
ibkayee:
Paternity fraud is bad etc yeah yeah yeah but sorry I find it hard to feel bad for a community of men who are generally quite flippant and callous about their extramarital affairs and expect/force cooperation from the woman.

What’s good for the goose is also good for the gander. Pele but una go dey alright last last grin

2 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Kemikez(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
SAFE GUIDE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY THIS ELECTION PERIOD!

TAKE NO CHANCES TO LEAVE YOUR ENVIRONMENT

Secure your premises Today, take the decisive step, choose excellence today.
We have a great selection of different model cameras to fit every structure. We recommend and give proper installation advice. Our range of cameras gives you choice to choose from. These cameras have HD Video Quality and are Weatherproof with fantastic recording capabilities and are great for surveillance purposes.

Our professional CCTV technicians will evaluate your needs and install the proper solution to make you feel safer in your home or business. You can count on us for quality products, installation and maintenance services.

Supply of product & services Which includes sales & Installations/maintenance of:
• CCTV Cameras (IP Cameras, Analogue Cameras)
• CCTV Cameras (IP Cameras, Analogue Cameras of 1MP, 2MP,4MP, 5MP, 8MP PTZ Cameras
• Video Recorders (DVR & NVR)
• All CCTV Accessories
• Power Supply Panel
• POE Switch
• Hard Disk
• BNC Connectors
• Mini Keyboard Controller
• HD Video Controller
& Lots More

Contact Us : 08124265051, 09093314749
E-mail: mctinoivorytech@gmail.com
Address: No.18 Rumuola, Chicken Republic Building, Beside Heritage Bank, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt.

Branch Office
Christmas Plaza,223 Melford Okilo Way, Amarata, Yenagoa
09151943990, 08124265051
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

It's not I agree.

It's just I keep imagining how this event probably went down and it's hilarious.
A case of thinking he has finished when he hasn't even started.

5 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
kulikuli45:
This is a two way street.

Many men also have kids outside that their wives (or nuclear family) do not know about.

Everywhere don spoil. Manage the one wey life give you.
even if no be your own undecided God forbid, its better to know where things dey now rather than one woman opening up 20 years later, na wetin give one man stroke after the wife tell am 20 years later say the pikin wey don turn medical doctor no be him own na during argument the woman bloat am out.

2 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by worldclass68(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
JealousCobra:
What about Benue State? Tiv land to be precise.

Hmmm that place hen...I haven't been to Benue but everyone have met from that especially the tribe u mentioned hen....them like fvck so tey I was considering visiting the state to go check something grin

2 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
I read one crazy story on twitter yesterday. Man thought he is done having kids so he did a vasectomy to avoid getting the wife pregnant only to discover much later that he didn't father any of the kids

You say Wetin?

3 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by 4ward4: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Northerners dey born children like rats
Every three months dem dey born with no source of income to care for them angry

Muslims love sex pass their religion grin

it was clearly shown In the Life of Shakerue the Boko harm leader

1 Like

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by drololaaof: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-paternity-fraud-is-finding-its-way-into-northern-nigeria/
Waao what are the Islamic scholars doing to this ? Is this not haramu giving another man belle to another.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Treasuredgift:
Nah them do am pass self.....they are only good in hiding it.

Can a man have a child outside and come and hang it on his wife as her own? Is there anything like maternity fraud?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by naijapikin2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
In nigeria now once there is doubt they just carry out DNA test between the father and the child. Forgetting that there are Instances where the child was exchanged in the hospital therefore the DNA test will prove that none of the parents are the biological parents of the child. So even if dna should be done it may help to to for both parents.

God help "women"

I mean "we-men" cool

3 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
adeola1097:
Wahala be like wetin musa no go see for gate grin .. I’ll keep saying that The moment DNA test becomes free or cost less to nothing in Nigeria, A lot of marriages will burn and many women will end up on the streets.

If government should make DNA available, free and compulsory mhennn.....it will be amagedon in the country!

5 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
kulikuli45:

Many men also have kids outside that their wives (or nuclear family) do not know about.

Nah! The children that those men have with other women outside were not forced on their legally married wives as their own unlike women who bring pregnancy from outside and lie to their men as their owner. Women are wicked in this

6 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Winnin009: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
I read one crazy story on twitter yesterday. Man thought he is done having kids so he did a vasectomy to avoid getting the wife pregnant only to discover much later that he didn't father any of the kids

This one loud gan!

1 Like

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by wonder233: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Anyone caught promoting peace should be arrested
pacino26:
Proud members of the comments reader’s association should gather abeg.

Just here for the future vawulence nothing more.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na today?
Even Buhari does not know his father

1 Like

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Finding its way? or its already there. I love how Northerners view themselves as a bunch of moral homo sapiens. Every sin man commits, they also commit, they just know how to cover it up.

4 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
98% of first born in Nigeria.....Na product of paternity fraud......

I dey always dey use one eye dey look my first kid......all ready don do DNA for my second and third kids.......

1 Like

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Prettychild(f): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-paternity-fraud-is-finding-its-way-into-northern-nigeria/
It has always been there, it’s just that technology has helped open the eyes of men now. You will see some uncles that don’t even resemble anybody in the family, not even their father or even any paternal or maternal relations. It’s sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
kulikuli45:

Is there maternity fraud?
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Spandau: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
dre11:

You see now? With all the sanctimony, the piety, the sacramental hypocrisy, las, las, all humanity is the same. The human appetite is the same everywhere, no matter how much you hide under systems made by man to please God(religion).
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Spandau: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
KaptainAfrika:
Finding its way? or its already there. I love how Northerners view themselves as a bunch of moral homo sapiens. Every sin man commits, they also commit, they just know how to cover it up.

A bottle of sweet red wine for you.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Spandau: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
worldclass68:

Hmmm that place hen...I haven't been to Benue but everyone have met from that especially the tribe u mentioned hen....them like fvck so tey I was considering visiting the state to go check something grin

HIV loading up.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by kulikuli45: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
abobote:

You just don't have sense

Just like your mother when she chose your father.

1 Like

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by kulikuli45: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
DriveByKiller:
when men have kids outside marriage without their wives knowing about it, is that paternity fraud?

Is it same thing as a woman giving a bastard to her husband and having the husband provide and bear his name as his child?

Why una no dey use sense write comment?

Una go just dey fine cheap likes and attention like insecure idiots

Go to probate department of any Federal High Court and see the trauma some women go through when their husband dies.

A woman will toil with a man all his life only to be told that his belongings (which they both suffered for) will be shared with 5 other male children which she is not aware of. Or they will bring one young man from nowhere and say he is the deceased's first son so na him get inheritance.

Guy, I have seen things. Life is not about likes.

3 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Gandrova: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
Hmmm! If he should have a good lawyer no useless man would come and claim the children.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by kulikuli45: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
To knack you 2by2 dey hungry me
How does keeping a child outside marriage and paternity fraud relates
Even if a woman keeps a child outside marriage,is it not better than involving in paternity fraud?
Imagine giving birth to all your kids only to find out none of them is yours, where will you start from

The same 2by2 wey your mama de use because your papa no sabi knack?

2 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is the result of penalising *getting pregnant outside of marriage* when people can have sex outside of marriage. And while most men believe women should be virgins they’re busy competing to sleep with every female young and old. What are we expecting? Bring on the tears! Hypothetical society !

2 Likes

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by DriveByKiller: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
kulikuli45:

Go to probate department of any Federal High Court and see the trauma some women go through when their husband dies.

A woman will toil with a man all his life only to be told that his belongings (which they both suffered for) will be shared with 5 other male children which she is not aware of. Or they will bring one young man from nowhere and say he is the deceased's first son so na him get inheritance.

Guy, I have seen things. Life is not about likes.
we know.

But do you call that paternity fraud?

If I should comment on your post, at least the strange child is the man's true and biological child and there's no paternity fraud involved there

How on earth do you equal that with a woman deceiving a man with a bastard from nowhere and having the man name him and train him as his and when he dies, this perfect stranger inherits his property and later relocate to find his true father?

Keep the discourse on paternity fraud and that's one crime only woman can commit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
him na ode na
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by kulikuli45: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
DriveByKiller:
we know.

But do you call that paternity fraud?

If I should comment on your post, at least the strange child is the man's true and biological child and there's no paternity fraud involved there

How on earth do you equal that with a woman deceiving a man with a bastard from nowhere and having the man name him and train him as his and when he dies, this perfect stranger inherits his property and later relocate to find his true father?

Keep the discourse on paternity fraud and that's one crime only woman can commit.

We are saying thesame thing sir.
You choose to look at it from the lens of paternity fraud while I look at the trauma one spouse causes the other. At the end of the day, one person is suffered emotional trauma from the actions of a spouse he/she trusted.

You can't demonize one and sanctify the other. Everybody de fokop.

1 Like

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by DriveByKiller: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
kulikuli45:

We are saying thesame thing sir.
You choose to look at it from the lens of paternity fraud while I look at the trauma one spouse causes the other. At the end of the day, one person is suffered emotional trauma from the actions of a spouse he/she trusted.

You can't demonize one and sanctify the other. Everybody de fokop.
thanks for your civility.

But I look at it this way....a man having a child outside matrimony and keeping the wife in the dark is directly equivalent to a woman doing the same, i.e having a child outside and not telling the man as well. Although it is rare.

Now when a woman gets impregnated by another man while she's in a marriage with her husband and she tricks the husband into believing that child is his and he cares for, nurtures and passes his wealth to this perfect stranger , this particular crime has no equivalent to any sin of in matrimony or paternity a man can do.

It is as different as their reproductive system . That kind of crime is down to biology and only females have the biological make up to commit such crime. There's just no male equivalent.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / I Think I Am Pregnant / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.