Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria (28506 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria. / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by AmuRubber(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
DriveByKiller:
we know.

But do you call that paternity fraud?

If I should comment on your post, at least the strange child is the man's true and biological child and there's no paternity fraud involved there

How on earth do you equal that with a woman deceiving a man with a bastard from nowhere and having the man name him and train him as his and when he dies, this perfect stranger inherits his property and later relocate to find his true father?

Keep the discourse on paternity fraud and that's one crime only woman can commit.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by AmuRubber(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
DriveByKiller:
thanks for your civility.

But I look at it this way....a man having a child outside matrimony and keeping the wife in the dark is directly equivalent to a woman doing the same, i.e having a child outside and not telling the man as well. Although it is rare.

Now when a woman gets impregnated by another man while she's in a marriage with her husband and she tricks the husband into believing that child is his and he cares for, nurtures and passes his wealth to this perfect stranger , this particular crime has no equivalent to any sin of in matrimony or paternity a man can do.

It is as different as their reproductive system . That kind of crime is down to biology and only females have the biological make up to commit such crime. There's just no male equivalent.

Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Yevabi(f): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
God help us
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Aguiyimba(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Marvyx:
Lol. Men are always manipulated without them knowing. But when you know the game, women become chess pieces.

It depends on whom you meet.
Re: How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria by Konquest: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2023
IamMobisola:
It’s not just in the north, it’s in every state.
Men started it, but na women go finish am for them and even scatter the table sef.

From the time of our forefathers, where men think they can do and undo without being chastised, they cheat on their wives and even decided to call it Polygamy all because of greed. Still happens in this age. When a woman cheats on her husband, she is tagged a slut but when a man cheats on his wife he is being referred to as a man being a man. Some women have taken it upon themselves to enjoy same freedom men have given themselves when it comes to sexual immorality, unfortunately men don’t get pregnant else maternity fraud would be worse than what paternity fraud is which is the men’s saving grace.

The fear of loosing out in the equation is what brings about Paternity fraud.

Make una enjoy your life

Aha! Lol. Mobisola, so you are telling folks here and now that you would cheat on your man when there is an opportunity to do so... huh?! "Ku ise o." *Smirk*

Look here, a woman who sexually cheats is a slut, and that is the way it is defined worldwide. Men are never gonna accept that in the U.S. OR in any other male-dominated society we live in.

What you must realize is that men who sleep around with women (who cheat on their husbands or fiances) insult and talk a lot of trash about these women behind their backs to their male friends at the recreation clubs, and they don't love and respect them! I hate rabid misogynistic comments about women by some guys because women are a natural part of mankind's ecosystem without which our species would be extinct, but I'm NOT blind to the fact that
Paternal DNA testings have consistently exposed a lot of young women in the U.S., UK, Nigeria, etc, who think they are smart by having sex with multiple lovers, get
pregnant, and then push an innocent baby into the arms of a man who is not the real father!

If you watch Trisha Goddard's national TV program regularly, you'll see a slew of women who have been caught for paternity fraud. One girl brought 3 different
African-American guys she thought were the potential father's of her baby, and DNA testings proved the 3 men were NOT the fathers of the innocent baby. The "hoe" of a girl was disgraced on U.S. national TV.

For me, I know all the deep secrets of you women, and if a woman wants to cheat, then she has to "get gone" first and NOT do that under my roof. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / I Think I Am Pregnant / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.