Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 (609 Views)

Chai! My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo / My Body Is Doing Me Somehow / She said she is doing me a favor by Dating me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by Dreadlock69(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Following my previous thread, The werey been prank me she say she wan know how i go react, say she really sorry make i know dey upset.
But why do girls do this ?
Why do they say prank guys with pregnancy?
Don’t they consider the trauma and suspense they put the guy?
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by PerfectStranger(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Only broke Nigerian girls do that grin
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by Dreadlock69(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Abi oooo
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by Red02(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2023
_-_-_-

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by FalseProphet1(m): 2:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Following my previous thread, The werey been prank me she say she wan know how i go react, say she really sorry make i know dey upset.
But why do girls do this ?
Why do they say prank guys with pregnancy?
Don’t they consider the trauma and suspense they put the guy?
Get a bell. Once it's 12 midnight go to the Cross road junction of your street and ring it vigorously with your left hand 25 times non stop shouting back to sender everyday for 2 weeks, and no girl would ever prank you again.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by Dreadlock69(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Get a bell. Once it's 12 midnight go to the Cross road junction of your street and ring it vigorously with your left hand 25 times non stop shouting back to sender everyday for 2 weeks, and no girl would ever prank you again.

This I have seen.

Hnmmmm this advice get as be
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow Prt2 by Dreadlock69(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Looks you talking from experience

(1) (Reply)

Be The First Man / My Worst Valentine’ – Man Says After Girlfriend Walked Out On Him During Pr..... / It’s Sad That People Have No Idea Life’s An Illusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.