Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Body Is Doing Me Somehow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Body Is Doing Me Somehow (2091 Views)

Chai! My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo / She said she is doing me a favor by Dating me / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Dreadlock69(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
During this Christmas break , after the stressful semester
I decided to visit my friend village kinda of like a distance relative.
Long story short , i think i got a girl from that village pregnant. She called me today telling me she missed her period jan 6 and this girl is telling me this today .
The cold wey dey catch me for leg ehh no be hear after she told me . I went raw on her but she’s a nurse.
I should have stayed with the olosho i dey Bleep with condom and my cousin village get brothel i dun Bleep up truely
How can i go about this mess nairalanders
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Kingozymandias(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Seun pls restrict people like this from creating threads on this forum

They only open useless threads that take up space...

Trash

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Illegal1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
bros she jst dey wyne u....
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Karleb(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'm vibbing to Soso by Oma lay on your behalf.

God will see you through my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Blupen(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:
Seun pls restrict people like this from creating threads on this forum

They only open useless threads that take up space...

Trash
This is exactly what seun wants, because that's how he makes his money

6 Likes

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Kingozymandias(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Blupen:
This is exactly what seun wants, because that's how he makes his money

Stop opening your big mouth talking about what you don't know .

Seun doesn't make money by rubbish threads ....
If you have zero clue about how revenue is generated on this site why not shut up?

4 Likes

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Blupen(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

If you have zero clue about how revenue is generated on this site why not shut up?
Ok boss
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Prettygirl200(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
If your body do u somehow, do am somehow back naa shuuu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by meobizy(f): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

How does he make money then? Why is it that every moderator has multiple throwaway accounts which they use in instigating online arguments?

3 Likes

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Vinnie2000(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kingozymandias:

So You cannot counter his Opinion without Cussing? sad

U are Crazy in the Head or Wat? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Kingozymandias(m): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2023
meobizy:
How does he make money then? Why is it that every moderator has multiple throwaway accounts which they use in instigating online arguments?

Adverts in those boxes which small businesses advertise in...
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by headbasher96(m): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Make she born the pikin keep na
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Fahvvy: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Adverts in those boxes which small businesses advertise in...

Lemme educate you a little undecided...

Adverts are just a way of promoting a product or services to people undecided...

And so the more people (traffic) they are in a site, the further your advert is most likely to travel, thus improving your click-buy ratio undecided...

Without having traffic, if you like, advertise from now till next year, you won't make a single dim if they aren't people (traffic) to make the purchase undecided...

Argument instigated thread is what brings that traffic undecided...

The more traffic you have, the more you're likely to move up the algorithm and rank up higher for certain keywords on various search engines, thereby improving visibility (it's called SEO, read up!) undecided...

So my friend undecided...
With this small summary I've given to you (there's a lot of technicalities to this thing - too many to type out here) undecided...

How are blupen and meobizy wrong in opining that argument instigated threads is how Seun makes his money? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Too much headache on a Thursday morning.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Kingozymandias(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Fahvvy:

Lemme educate you a little undecided...

Adverts are just a way of promoting a product or services to people undecided...

And so the more people (traffic) they are in a site, the further your advert is most likely to travel, thus improving your click-buy ratio undecided...

Without having traffic, if you like, advertise from now till next year, you won't make a single dim if they aren't people (traffic) to make the purchase undecided...

Argument instigated thread is what brings that traffic undecided...

The more traffic you have, the more you're likely to move up the algorithm and rank up higher for certain keywords on various search engines, thereby improving visibility (it's called SEO, read up!) undecided...

So my friend undecided...
With this small summary I've given to you (there's a lot of technicalities to this thing - too many to type out here) undecided...

How are blupen and meobizy wrong in opining that argument instigated threads is how Seun makes his money? undecided...

You are so naive and ignorant

Kai what a generation of Dumbo's grin

Firstly SEO powered by key words only improves your indexing in search engine results you olodo.

Secondly if you have Google ads running it also improves your ad visibility which is just cost per click or cpc for pages like nairaland unfortunately Google ads don't really run well here due to the dated engine which has been discontinued by the originator..

Seun isn't making money from the ranking all that does is make the likelihood of more people advertise here .

You are just dumb uninformed and a talkative
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Fahvvy: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Firstly SEO powered by key words only improves your indexing in search engine results you olodo.

Secondly if you have Google ads running it also improves your ad visibility which is just cost per click or cpc for pages like nairaland unfortunately Google ads don't really run well here due to the dated engine which has been discontinued by the originator..

Seun isn't making money from the ranking all that does is make the likelihood of more people advertise here .

How you cannot understand the relationship between traffic, SEO and revenue is what beats my imagination undecided...

Go back and read my earlier write-up kiddo undecided...
This time do it sl-o-wly undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by boxer022(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Both of you are adults and should put heads together and find out how to solder your present predicament as it takes two to tango.
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by losky83: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Long story short , i think i got a girl from that village pregnant. She called me today telling me she missed her period jan 6 and this girl is telling me this today .
The cold wey dey catch me for leg ehh no be hear after she told me . I went raw on her but she’s a nurse.
I should have stayed with the olosho i dey Bleep with condom and my cousin village get brothel i dun Bleep up truely
GODOWN AND SEE HER AND DO A TEST TO CONFIRM.
GIRLS USUALLY USE SUCH THINGS TO GET CASH FROM GUYS.
IF SHE IS PREGNANT, THEN IT MEANS U ARE IN A MESS.
I WOULD ADVICE EVERY SUCCESSFUL YOUNG MAN TO BE CAREFUL WITH CERTAIN LOW LIFE GIRLS. THEY CAN PURPOSELY MAKE U GET THEM PREGNANT AS AN INSURANCE FOR THEIR FUTURE.
I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL LIKE THAT WHO SAW ME TAKING OUT A CONDOM TO USE ON HER AND MADE A MOCKERY OUT OF IT. HER INTENTION WAS TO GET PREGNANT.
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by ojotobiloba1: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dreadlock69:
This life Sha isn't fucking balance

Something someone dey want is wat anoda is fed up with
Re: My Body Is Doing Me Somehow by Blupen(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

You my friend is very correct and thank you for the enligthenment......

(1) (Reply)

Must Obeyed Rules If You're Dating Somebody's Wife / Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? / Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.