Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin (37947 Views)

Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) / Nollywood Actor Tops List Of Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Nicenixon:
You are a fool for saying Yorubas are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria, do you the numbers of Igbos and hausas living in Yoruba land? Well, I can't blame you when you are not really educated about populace and geographical existence in Nigeria.

That's the problem with you Yoruba, you think only the SW has non indigenes...

Do you know how many Yorubas are here in kebbi
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by VERDA: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hudeyen no Sabi pass drug... Abiola MKO is a drug lord, Tinubu is a drug dealer, now Brymo is in to drugs

If you don't support Obi you must be a drug dealer or User

I wonder where this people would hide after Feb 25

Hypocrite, if someone does not support your candidate, the truth becomes a lie...No one is God and no one knows who will win.

Our prayer is that God gives the likes of you forsight to see voting for your candidate will be a calamity on this country, alas...most of you have decided to be willfully blind cos of tribalism.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
olisaEze:
In other words, Brymo is a SOU, a Standard Operating Urchin! So you defending the ramblings of a druggie against a third of your nation, how market? Mkpuru miri ona ga kwa afiá na bé unû?? grin
looking like one hyena grin

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by kkonyeji(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Penguin2:

A lot of girls are prostitutes and runs girls today, and are heavy smokers and drug abusers, unknown to their immediate or extended family.

Only their friends or people they run shits with that know.

U get time de respond to the lunatic
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:04am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=RealTalkNoBull post=119980341] Did you ever condemn Nnamdi Kanu?[/quote what are you even saying ... you are comparing a separationist to a tribal bigot...
is Nnamdi Kanu supporting any political party??
Nnamdi Kanu abuses every tribe... why would Brymo abuse just one tribe.

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
yarimo:
This is the next president of Nigeria grin

You lied

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by EmmyCC: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
but a sane person will support Peter obi which the current state of anambra state which he governed.what has changed significantly since it became a state.don't mind them,them no see their hanks anuku.na only place wey them see road them dey steer,dem no go create path.
Peter Obi stopped being Anambra governot 10 years ago and in his time he worked.
Hanks Anuku has not made any political statement or involved himself in any of your business.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by naturefellow(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

pipu wey defend Bala Blu... wetin dem no fit defend again
zombie syndrome
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by pezeji(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Penguin2:

A lot of girls are prostitutes and runs girls today, and are heavy smokers and drug abusers, unknown to their immediate or extended family.

Only their friends or people they run shits with that know.
You just nailed it
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by OGIBRA(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE SAYING TRASH.
PEACE BE UNTO U...
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by OGIBRA(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2023
kingxsamz:

Brymo literally said "fvck the lgb0 people" on Twitter.
This has nothing to do with any candidate.
Which i condemn brymo for that, but is unfortunate that same people, like you that condemn brymo, are finding it difficult to condemn p-square, rather defending him...i guess two wrongs makes a right in ur own aspect..
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by kingxsamz(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:

Which i condemn brymo for that, but is unfortunate that same people, like you that condemn brymo, are finding it difficult to condemn p-square, rather defending him...i guess two wrongs makes a right in ur own aspect..

This doesn't make any sense.
I'm talking about Brymo you're telling me about someone else. What's my business with that?
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Tochj(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Online Igbos na una dey do yourself, within 24hrs two drug users have insulted your tribe, Imagine brymo a musician that no one knows, and Tinubu a convincted drug dealer.
this Election wey una suppose just dey observe.

My point is, All these insult is because of Peter Obi, I don't blame igbo leaders I mean igbo leaders have wisely distanced themselves from Obi, but the online Igbos are to be blamed.

Funny thing is brymo opinion is the opinion of Tinubu and all yoruba people, yorubas are the most tribalistic, read my experience in South West thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7519202/experience-south-west

Atiku is coming
The tweet is Brymo opinion
Don't drag Yorubas into it.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Tochj(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:

Did psquare even say any negative thing against Yorubas?
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Sunnyski:

Urchin Yarimo can you explain this to me?
Photoshop things
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
Look in the mirror is my advise to you. You are still mixing things up and you can't even see that. I don't dispute that what the musician said was not wrong and shouldn't have been said. But assuming it was because of drugs without proof is what am all about. With your premise, anybody and people saying similar things should be on drugs too. You don't have proof that drugs are the reason he said what he said. It could be just a failed reasoning on his part which might require people that knows better to re-educate him.

But even though I don't know you, I've a feeling you are one that's difficult to be moved from their original point of view and I respect that. So let's agree to disagree and move on.
Shattap!
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by sniperr007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kavod:

GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS!!!!!!! THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS PROBLEMS. SEE IT YOURSELF SO THEY STOP LIEING AND DECEIVING YOU GUYS.
I ASSURE YOU IF YOU BUY THE 1999 AND READ IT, LETS SAY HALF THE YOUTHS READ IT, WE WOULD BOYCOTT THIS ELECTION AND THAT WOULD BE THE BEGINNING OF REVOLUTION.

PERSON WHEN BE COWARD, HE WIFE GO JAIL E RUN LEAVE E WIFE FOR AMERICA.

MAKE E REACH THAT AMERICA NOW WHEN BLOOD DE HOT, IF E NOR GO SERVE JAIL TIME. SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT LIVE IN NIGERIA AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, HE IS A CAMEROONIAN.

OGA GO SELL EVERYTHING THEN ABSCOND GO DE LUXURIOUS VILLAS FOR DUBAI.

You have said nothing regards the question.

Well, thanks for the last advise
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by sniperr007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
But where is Atiku sef? He literally abandoned his campaign and supporters. Atiku banking on almajiri sentiments alone can't win him the election.

It appears the criminal urinating machine is even stronger than him.

He should have stayed away from the beginning. Wike now added raw salt to his injury.

Atiku is jinxed.

Peter Obi is the man!

Leave Atiku oh.

He believes the north is behind him.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by JOemmy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Only mentally unstable people are supporting tinibu.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Their usual tactic, y u no ask him mama, papa,sisters,brother or even ex-gf, always wanting to paint anybody that is against their candidate bad..
Na even former management wey no get name, yet the YEYE OP didnt see the word FORMER...
The man in question (Adeyanju) is an assasin...a social media character assasin with non other motive than to get that 1 thing every power hungry person soul desire- relevance.
Moju kuro.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by DJInfluence: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shattap!
ignoramus gbengbedus....

When they don't have anything to offer, they turn to being disrespectful of others.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
ignoramus gbengbedus....

When they don't have anything to offer, they turn to being disrespectful of others.
Shattap fool!
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by DJInfluence: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shattap fool!

Guy, do yourself a favour..... Get lost asap. You won't be missed.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
Guy, do yourself a favour..... Get lost asap. You won't be missed.
Simp!

Drop dead! Your parents would be grateful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back / Mo Cheddah Talks About Her Nude Photo Scandal / "Iya Gbogbo Street" - DJ Cuppy Dances Zanku On The Street Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.