Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin (37976 Views)

Brymo's Anti-igbo Tweet (pictures) / Nollywood Actor Tops List Of Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by sniperr007(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Kavod:

OGA REST, GO READ OBJ BOOK. EDUCATE YOURSELF NOW. OK LET ME GIVE YOU A TOPIC TO RESEARCH!!!!!!!
GO AND CHECK HOW MANY NATIONAL COMPANIES NIGERIA HAD DURING THE MILITARY REGIME AND CHECK HOW MANY WE HAVE NOW.

MAKE UNA AT LEAST DE READ!!!!!!!

IF NA TONTO DIKE MATTER OF 10 THOUSAND PAGES, UNA GO READ. DAVIDO BOUGHT A NEW ROLLS ROYCE AND 5$ DOLLAR CHAIN. OYA NOW.

TO READ BOOK NA PROBLEM, TO EDUCATE YOURSELF NA PROBLEM, TO READ ABOUT YOUR CONSTITUTION NA PROBLEM.

BUT YOU WAN TURN UP, DORIME. I LAUGH AT MOST OF YOU WHO SAY READING AND EDUCATION IS TRASH BUT BEST BELIEVE ME YOU GUYS ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT HOW EXPENSIVE IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY IS.

You didn't answer my question.

You can't make a claim and tell me to research your claim without any resources.

I don't work with hear say.. I need facts.

If you can't provide facts.. don't make such comments.

As for number of companies reducing compared to military regime. In a sane country that's diverse like Nigeria, government had to sell its stake in most of those companies, I recommend they even sell their stake in NNPC, NTA,NRC etc.

Those organisations just increase the recurrent expenditure and loophole for corruption.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=Felabrity post=119960760][/quote]

He came out clean. If indeed he's shady, PDP and Obasanjo would have crucified him during their 16 years of uncommon madness.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by OgaSeun: 5:25am On Jan 13, 2023
We dey your back..
Brymo ọmọ iya mi
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Teejay13(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Brymo is obviously one of does fanatics dragging the progress of this country back

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by zomby(m): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Brymo is way out of line and has lost my respect. However the Igbo's call Fulani's cows and fool, call Yoruba's slave, but when one person insults them, that person becomes the tribalistic one. Such level of double standard!

You are very correct; the FlatHeadsss have no respect for anything, including themselves. You don’t want to know how they kill each other like flies in the yeast….
That’s why I asked Brymo to reach out to me…. I will do all the insults for him for free.
I have absolutely no issues insulting the worthless FlatHeadsss.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Their usual tactic, y u no ask him mama, papa,sisters,brother or even ex-gf, always wanting to paint anybody that is against their candidate bad..
Na even former management wey no get name, yet the YEYE OP didnt see the word FORMER...
What usual tactics? All you freaking yellow Bars are angry that going into this election, you don't control the narratives. Your candidate apart from throwing ill gotten wealth everywhere is the weakest link in the election.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:09am On Jan 13, 2023
zomby:

You are very correct; the FlatHeadsss have no respect for anything, including themselves. You don’t want to know how they kill each other like flies in the yeast….
That’s why I asked Brymo to reach out to me…. I will do all the same insults for him for free.
I have absolutely no issues insulting the worthless FlatHeadsss.
Tell him how you mine your fellow yellow Bars skull in your sad west.

Why do you think any yellow Bar that comes to Lagos never ever goes back to his roots anymore.

Back in the days, the yellow Bar mooslim will go back to his roots during salla celebration, do you see that happening again?

The fear of skull mining ritualist...
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2023
sniperr007:

You can't make a claim and tell me to research your claim without any resources.

As for number of companies reducing compared to military regime. In a sane country that's diverse like Nigeria, government had to sell its stake in most of those companies, I recommend they even sell their stake in NNPC, NTA,NRC etc.

Those organisations just increase the recurrent expenditure and loophole for corruption.
But where is Atiku sef? He literally abandoned his campaign and supporters. Atiku banking on almajiri sentiments alone can't win him the election.

It appears the criminal urinating machine is even stronger than him.

He should have stayed away from the beginning. Wike now added raw salt to his injury.

Atiku is jinxed.

Peter Obi is the man!
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by DJInfluence: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Has it come to character assassination?
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2023
sapele914:
For saying the truth?

It is impossible for Peter Obi to win the general election, only on the Internet, just like how ipob made noise about Biafra on the Internet.
Yet idiotic urchins like you come to the internet everyday to vent their frustrations.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:18am On Jan 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
Has it come to character assassination?
What character was there to assassinate?

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by DJInfluence: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
What character was there to assassinate?
Claiming someone was on drugs based on hearsay.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:27am On Jan 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
Claiming someone was on drugs based on hearsay.
Tomorrow you will still ask me for evidence of tinubu's drug taking record.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by eldoradoxx: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2023
If u supported that Brymo or whatever they call him insult first class citizens of Nigeria for whatever reason, shame on you. Now you know what prompted him, drugs. You that is not doing drugs that affirmed what he said is the one that is really sick.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by DJInfluence: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Tomorrow you will still ask me for evidence of tinubu's drug taking record.
You are misdirecting. We are not talking about Tinubu. And we have seen his court transcript. If that journalist had quoted multiple sources, or verified the claim (which I can't see from his write up) why should we take the words of a former manager. We don't know what made him former. Was it amicable split or was there bad blood. You get my point.
By the way am not fighting you. So no need to be passively aggressive this morning.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Hussein035: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hudeyen no Sabi pass drug... Abiola MKO is a drug lord, Tinubu is a drug dealer, now Brymo is in to drugs

If you don't support Obi you must be a drug dealer or User

I wonder where this people would hide after Feb 25

After this election of any Igbo still live in the land of southwest I will conclude they are the most useless tribe on earth according to one of their brother.

Southwest is not safe for the Igbos pls leave our southwest alone and begin to develop your inconsequential region, at LEAST we can rest from your money rituals and drug plus human trafficking business disguised under " I am a businessman"
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2023
DJInfluence:
You are misdirecting. We are not talking about Tinubu. And we have seen his court transcript. If that journalist had quoted multiple sources, or verified the claim (which I can't see from his write up) why should we take the words of a former manager. We don't know what made him former. Was it amicable split or was there bad blood. You get my point.
By the way am not fighting you. So no need to be passively aggressive this morning.
Tell me anyone in control of his senses that goes online to insult an entire tribe unprovoked just to trend and possibly revive his dying musical career and even remained unrepentant about it? Is he not following in the footsteps of his candidate who is a known drug addict and was actively involved in drug trafficking?

Now you see the connection between Tinubu and the failed musician.

Nobody is fighting you, you are just too dense upstairs to know that.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by shegra58: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by shegra58: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Felabrity:
No sane person should support APC after Buhari 7 years
I'm not voting party I want to vote personality cool
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by shegra58: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Felabrity:
No sane person should support APC after Buhari 7 years
your saint Obi shocked

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Allisgud: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2023
StrongandMighty:
If you notice how urchins behave on this forum you'll definitely know they do drugs! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

A typical example is the urchin below me...
u no add the Yoruba actor join
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Kavod: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
sniperr007:

GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS!!!!!!! THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS PROBLEMS. SEE IT YOURSELF SO THEY STOP LIEING AND DECEIVING YOU GUYS.
I ASSURE YOU IF YOU BUY THE 1999 AND READ IT, LETS SAY HALF THE YOUTHS READ IT, WE WOULD BOYCOTT THIS ELECTION AND THAT WOULD BE THE BEGINNING OF REVOLUTION.

PERSON WHEN BE COWARD, HE WIFE GO JAIL E RUN LEAVE E WIFE FOR AMERICA.

MAKE E REACH THAT AMERICA NOW WHEN BLOOD DE HOT, IF E NOR GO SERVE JAIL TIME. SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT LIVE IN NIGERIA AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, HE IS A CAMEROONIAN.

OGA GO SELL EVERYTHING THEN ABSCOND GO DE LUXURIOUS VILLAS FOR DUBAI.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by EdwardRandy(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hudeyen no Sabi pass drug... Abiola MKO is a drug lord, Tinubu is a drug dealer, now Brymo is in to drugs

If you don't support Obi you must be a drug dealer or User

I wonder where this people would hide after Feb 25

We go hide for your papa house.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by baretalk: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu has been abusing the entire Nigeria, igbos have been saying death to Nigeria. Fuuuck igbos they are scums, no presidency for cannibal terrorists.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Drsmartphilips: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2023
*Just before you circulate the Ibo propaganda:*

1959: Three political parties were registered to contest in the general elections of 1959. They were the AG, NPC and the NCNC. The AG was founded by the Yorùbá and the NPC by the Fulani. The NCNC was founded by the Yoruba, but was seized by the Ibo and thus became an Ibo party. Whilst the AG won the elections in the Western region, the NPC and the NCNC won the elections in the Northern and Eastern regions respectively. There was no single party with the majority of the MPs to form the central government. The Fulani's NPC and the Ibo's NCNC formed a coalition government whilst the Yorùbá's AG formed the opposition government.

1964: The Fulani's NPC and the Ibo's NCNC continued with their coalition government whilst the Yorùbá's AG was in opposition.

1979: The three political parties on ethnic lines adopted new names. The Yorùbá's AG became the UPN; the Fulani's NPC transformed into NPN; while the Ibo's NCNC changed to NPP. And in continuation with the norm, the Fulani's NPN and the Ibo's NPP, again went into a coalition and formed the central government. The Yorùbá's UPN formed the opposition government.

1983: The Fulani's NPN and the Ibo's NPP continued with their coalition government whilst the Yorùbá's UPN was in opposition.

1993: Two political parties were registered to contest in the general elections of 1993. They were the SDP and the NRC. While the Yoruba joined the SDP, the Fulani and the Ibo together joined the NRC. The election was won by the Yorùbá's SDP with MKO Abiola as the president-elect. But the Fulani and the Ibo in the NRC annulled the election, got Abiola arrested, jailed and then murdered in prison. The Yoruba nation has not avenged for the death of Abiola. Our generation will do exactly that in due course.

1999: Many political parties were registered to contest in the general elections, but only two were the majority parties. They were the AD and the PDP. As common, the Yoruba joined the AD while the Fulani and the Ibo joined the PDP. The PDP won the presidential election with the Fulani and the Ibo forming the central government with the Yoruba in the opposition.

2003: Again the PDP of the Fulani and the Ibo won the election and formed the central government while the Yorùbá's AD was in the opposition.

2007: And again the PDP of the Fulani and the Ibo won the election and formed the central government while the Yorùbá's AD now changed to the AC, was again in the opposition.

2011: Yet again the PDP of the Fulani and the Ibo won the election and formed the central government while the Yorùbá's AC with a new name of ACN, was again in the opposition.

2015: The Yorùbá's ACN went into a unification with the Buhari's CPC and together became the APC, divided the PDP of the Fulani and the Ibo, won the election and formed the central government, but with a Fulani as president while the Ibo became opposition for the first time in the history of elections in Nigeria.

2019: Again, the APC of the Yorùbá and Buhari won the election and formed the central regime, yet again, with a Fulani as the president while the Ibo became the opposition for the second time.

*What to note from the above:*

1. The Fulani and the Ibo are political allies.

2. The Ibo had always voted for the Fulani to form the central government.

3. Since 1960, the Fulani and the Ibo have formed the central government except in 2015 and 2019 when the Ibo have not been in power.

4. In all the time the Fulani and the Ibo had formed the central regime, the Yoruba liberals had always helped them to power and participated in government with them.

5. The Yoruba conservatives have never participated in the central government except in 2015 and 2019.

6. The Yorùbá liberals have been president under Obasanjo, an Ibo with a Yorùbá's mother.

7. The Yorùbá conservatives have never been president and in 2023, Tinubu must be president of Nigeria.

Note: AG, UPN, SDP, AD, AC, ACN and APC-Yoruba, are all conservatives political parties in Yorubaland. They are all one and the same, only with a change of names.

©️ Adeyinka Grandson

1 Like

Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by DJInfluence: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Tell me anyone in control of his senses that goes online to insult an entire tribe unprovoked just to trend and possibly revive his dying musical career and even remained unrepentant about it? Is he not following in the footsteps of his candidate who is a known drug addict and was actively involved in drug trafficking?

Now you see the connection between Tinubu and the failed musician.

Nobody is fighting you, you are just too dense upstairs to know that.
Look in the mirror is my advise to you. You are still mixing things up and you can't even see that. I don't dispute that what the musician said was not wrong and shouldn't have been said. But assuming it was because of drugs without proof is what am all about. With your premise, anybody and people saying similar things should be on drugs too. You don't have proof that drugs are the reason he said what he said. It could be just a failed reasoning on his part which might require people that knows better to re-educate him.

But even though I don't know you, I've a feeling you are one that's difficult to be moved from their original point of view and I respect that. So let's agree to disagree and move on.
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by sonofElElyon: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Kavod:

THANKS WHARF.. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE CHECK AM OUT YOURSELF. WELL HE HAS OPENLY SAID HE WANTS TO PRIVITISE NNPC.

UNA GO IMPORT COMMOM CAMRY FOR 8.5M AND BUY FUEL FOR AT LEAST 750/LITRE

Drama King.. privatisation off NNPC is currently in process.. percentage of the shares to be sold to the public so it becomes PLC.. same can be done with ports. Then get a competent core investor.

Which one be privitise again ?
grin
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by rickyrex(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
but a sane person will support Peter obi which the current state of anambra state which he governed.what has changed significantly since it became a state.don't mind them,them no see their hanks anuku.na only place wey them see road them dey steer,dem no go create path.
the nuisance wey brymo and tinubu dey cause for nigeria hanks anuka don exhibit any ?majek a yoruba man what killed him. Your cousin potable how is he doing...yaba left no go accomodate that one
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by rickyrex(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
alanto:
Igbo people sef.. all because he told you people some truths.. mention the manager and mention the drug.. a drug addict doesn't look the way Brymo looks.. we know how Hank Anuk look and we know how Majek looked.. all brymo is saying is for you Igbo people to have sense if you don't want to have sense it's your wahala... Brymo is a made man.

Sha I de wait the day fight will start between y'all and this lying david
aside politics which sense in standard of living your region get ? as developing as lagos, yoruba and hausa still count the poorest living in lagos. You dont need to argue that. Igbos are well fed... Nah nah yoruba of recent dey go do blood money thinking igbos made blood money to be rich. Skull mining region
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Kavod: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Drama King.. privatisation off NNPC is currently in process.. percentage of the shares to be sold to the public so it becomes PLC.. same can be done with ports. Then get a competent core investor.

Which one be privitise again ?
grin

BETWEEN NEPA AND PHCN, WHICH WAS MORE EFFECTIVE? HOW MUCH WHERE YOU PAYING NEPA A MONTH? HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY PHCN? COMPARE THE HOURS YOU HAD LIGHT WITH NEPA TO PHCN.

SAME WOULD HAPPEN TO WHARF AND NNPC.

ME WHEN GET LIGHT LIKE 42 HOURS IN A MONTH WITH 60% OF THE TIME LOW VOLTAGE, MY BILL WAS 42K.....

I CHANGE THE GAME FOR THEM....

BETTER DRAMA KING, THATS I SEIZE THE LADDER.

AS FAR AS YOU GET THE MESSAGE SHA.....
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by ManlikeJaykay99: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Omo una wicked sha......���[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin by Nobodysboo(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Brymo don dey mad ni? Check the meaning of his hit single ARANBE in igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) / Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.