Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person (15855 Views)

Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Emola12(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

The handwriting on the wall is clear.

Bola Tinubu is next President
chameleon just dey play
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by sofiscatedmoron: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Na them go first attack... Give them a pinch of their attack then they start crying

Small neck pressing Ahmed Datti would start crying on National TV, small gbas gbos from Dino Melaye Nanu would get angry

They know they are sick that's y they attack the messenger and not dispute the message
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by BigYash: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Too much Talk, No honor amongst the people of the country of the fantastically corrupt, Bola Tinubu na your next president.
Even ringing can't make him president. I trust the north to put him where he belongs.. He can only rule over you and your family.. Shey you get?
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by MadamExcellency: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
morikee:
You too can also fall sick so mind your tongue God is not a Man

No one is guarantee health even new born baby dey fall sick

Every employer seeks medicals even in Soccer transfer sessions. It's a must for a reason.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by aujile(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:
That's rude o.
Meanwhile, both Obi and Tinubu are firing each other forgetting Atiku.
Shey na Mai Shai go rule us again ni bayi?
Atiku is lurking in a corner watching how APC and LP trade banters. Those born to suffer northerners too are attacking Tinubu saying he can't recite Quran. Shey na Quran he go recite for Aso Rock?
These same people disliked easterners as if Igbos are the cause of problems in the north. They see mo fault with Atiku. This is a wake up call that north may unite in favour of Atiku, an alledge thief and a PDP candidate. Same PDP that brought Nigeria into this mess and sent us into the hands of APC in 2015 when we thought those ones are the set of messiahs.
PDP did not in anyway send us into the hands of APC, rather majority of you guys were deceived (i know you will deny being among the deceived). The same way some very foolish Nigerian are being deceived and they are calling black "white" even in broad day light.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by toujurs: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is only a wasted mumu, that will vote for tinubu. The man is old and weak. He should go and rest
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by sapele914(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
KillSars:

Numbskull, did he mention anybody, unless guilty conscience is attacking you aswell when u know that the fraud u dey Parade na hin dey first throw attacks...

18 candidates dey and u are so foolish to think, ur fraud is "dem" anuofia
How many of the so called 18 candidates have a chance of winning the election in your fickle mind?
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by sapele914(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
toujurs:
It is only a wasted mumu, that will vote for tinubu. The man is old and weak. He should go and rest
Villagers like you will be opening your mouth? You need to visit Lagos State to see small civilization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by zelnababa(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
dem sabi throw insult, when it fire back to them now dey will be cry, crying of marginalisation. cry cry tribe, he never insulted His corrupt master once, Na only ASIWAJU you go dey attack up and down, i kuku trust ASIWAJU una go hear from him soon, i handover you to brymoh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by sapele914(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
zelnababa:
dem sabi throw insult, when it fire back to them now dey will be cry, crying of marginalisation. cry cry tribe, he never insulted His corrupt master once, Na only ASIWAJU you go dey attack up and down, i kuku trust ASIWAJU una go hear from him soon, i handover you to brymoh.
Don’t mind those hopeless ipobians turned Oblivious Obidients.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by SenatePresdo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Na them go first attack... Give them a pinch of their attack then they start crying

Small neck pressing Ahmed Datti would start crying on National TV, small gbas gbos from Dino Melaye Nanu would get angry

Did he mention any body's name?

Oh, so you believe Tinubu is mentally sick and should be in yabaleft?

Truth Don dey come out grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by DMerciful(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi said the truth
Moh247:
cool

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by April4th(m): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
“The people I went to school, I can see them here today, my seniors and my juniors. How come we now have people who do not have classmate. This is very important. This is all about character and people we can trust''

This part got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Tzar(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Instead of telling the people repeatedly what he will do differently, he is talking rubbish about his opponent's health.
Nigerians like to live in dream land!
This scam called Peter Obi is not the solution to Nigeria's problem.
Only if Nigerians will vote a majority Labour Party legislature (which is impossible) can PO make any significant impact.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by JOemmy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
"If say you want to fight corruption let's go back through to the road you have passed and see what's left" These are great words on marble every sane nigerian planning to vote tinibu should think about.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by obyno82: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Oga shut up, isn't it now Tinubu that started the attack first. Is he not sick?
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Nobodysboo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Election for my country na padi padi
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by WhisperedNoise: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Guy, you no dey shame?
So we should accept a presidential candidate without scrutiny?

Joker
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by JOemmy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
morikee:
You too can also fall sick so mind your tongue God is not a Man

No one is guarantee health even new born baby dey fall sick

Obi is a very decent and selfless man he will definitely not come out to contest if he is sick and old like tinibu.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
aujile:

PDP did not in anyway send us into the hands of APC, rather majority of you guys were deceived (i know you will deny being among the deceived). The same way some very foolish Nigerian are being deceived and they are calling black "white" even in broad day light.
Excuse me sir, PDP performed very bad. No sane woman ll divorce a good man. PDP was so bad that everyone just want them t exit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by DestinyNigga: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He didn't mention name but u hv already pick an offense grin grin grin So u know that ur Master is sick?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Naijazeera: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is for all well meaning Nigerians

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by MrColdsweat: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
Everybody knows that tinubu is a criminal.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by LocalStandard1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool
Who are "they" and who did they attack? Did "they" call any names? Did "they" insult anyone or tribe or his family? Did "they" lie?

Use all your mental strength and try answer these questions.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by africandollar: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omo! My Obi is coming out all guns blazing o! Yes, this is needed...they attack you by calling your name and you attack them back without calling theirs...quite ingenious. grin Whoever get sub make e come collect am wotoporiously. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by KalakutaRepub: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He nor call your name nah. So your candidate is sick? Nawao. I didn't even know sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Ance4Liverpool: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by newnigerdelta00: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by saysoo: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Realrealfact: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peter obi's only crime is being an Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Power Generation Drops Further To 2,035.20MW / Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.