Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person (15852 Views)

Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / Bala Mohammed: If Tinubu Was In PDP, He Would Be Handed The Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by onuman: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided

The next President of Nigeria said ''My name is Peter Obi, I can say I went to CKC, went to University of Nigeria Nsukka. Both the VC today, the DVC today, these are my school mates. We came into University thesame year and left thesame year.

“The people I went to school, I can see them here today, my seniors and my
juniors
.How come we now have people who do not have classmate. This is
very important. This is all about character and people we can trust.”

I know of a Presidential candidate today who can never come out clean like this because He almost has no history or record of his real self existing today

Tinubu Asiwaju is that presidential candidate.
Peter Obi spared Tinubu the mention of Tinubu's drug trafficking past.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by EvangDrGeo: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Na them go first attack... Give them a pinch of their attack then they start crying

Small neck pressing Ahmed Datti would start crying on National TV, small gbas gbos from Dino Melaye Nanu would get angry

Did he call names?

Guilty conscience
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Gbeng30(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's quite unfortunate that this country is really sick beyond ordinary, if some people can actually present a sick man whose record is not even traceable as a candidate ....this country really need deliverance....i know some gullible people we attack this
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Ayodeoba: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Vote4Obi:
If after all these, anyone still campaign or hope to vote for Tinubu, then know you're a big problem to Nigeria and may nemesis catch up with you!
I will not only campaign for tinubu,I will ensure that all my family voted for him
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Ayodeoba: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Vote4Obi:
If after all these, anyone still campaign or hope to vote for Tinubu, then know you're a big problem to Nigeria and may nemesis catch up with you!
I will not only campaign for tinubu,I will ensure that all my family voted for him.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by DrMuzungu(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Th1efnuby is shaking in fear, lol.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Ferrous(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
morikee:
You too can also fall sick so mind your tongue God is not a Man

No one is guarantee health even new born baby dey fall sick

Somebody that's sick should go and rest naa.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Strikethem: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Na them go first attack... Give them a pinch of their attack then they start crying

Small neck pressing Ahmed Datti would start crying on National TV, small gbas gbos from Dino Melaye Nanu would get angry

Why did you feel attacked?

Is your preferred candidate sick?

Did he mention name?
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by historic: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Funny thing is that he did not call anybody's name... But some people are already masturbating on this fact.. guilty conscience don kill Dem!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by clevybrown(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

who is the sick person he is referring to? shocked
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

The handwriting on the wall is clear.

Bola Tinubu is next President

The few likes you got for this dumb comment clearly shows how dumb the comment is.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by TheChameleon: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

The few likes you got for this dumb comment clearly shows how dumb the comment is.

Shameless igbo coward chestbeating male using a Yoruba name. grin grin

I don't go back to check Likes. But I can employ you to be counting my Likes and Shares instead of selling gala in traffic in President Tinubu's Lagos. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Ojiofor: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Your candidate no get classmate?
Obi did not call anybody name abi na guilty concience dey worry you.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Babaken(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided

The next President of Nigeria said ''My name is Peter Obi, I can say I went to CKC, went to University of Nigeria Nsukka. Both the VC today, the DVC today, these are my school mates. We came into University thesame year and left thesame year.

“The people I went to school, I can see them here today, my seniors and my
juniors
.How come we now have people who do not have classmate. This is
very important. This is all about character and people we can trust.”

I know of a Presidential candidate today who can never come out clean like this because He almost has no history or record of his real self existing today

bat come to my mind after the election he turn to vulture

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Kennydoc(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Hypocrite! You didn't hear where Tinubu was calling him out and said importer and exporter after Sanwo Olu whispered to his ears.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheChameleon:

Shameless igbo coward chestbeating male using a Yoruba name. grin grin

I don't go back to check Likes. But I can employ you to be counting my Likes and Shares instead of selling gala in traffic in President Tinubu's Lagos. grin

SHUT UP!!! MPAMA. YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by TheChameleon: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! MPAMA. YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

You want so bad to be a Yoruba slave you dumped your Igbo identity. That's what a shameless bastard will do.

I can employ you as my slave . Since you volunteered to be counting my Likes. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
TheChameleon:

You want so bad to be a Yoruba slave you dumped your Igbo identity. That's what a shameless bastard will do.

I can employ you as my slave . Since you volunteered to be counting my Likes. grin

I PRESS YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by TheChameleon: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

AderonkeOlaniyi to his useless Igbo homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

I PRESS YOUR MAMA ROTTEN TOTO, THE TOTO MAKE FUEN FUEN!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Tflex01: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm.....

The entire nation is already aware of this fact but some people because of tribalism and religion wants to put also into that mess again....

But I'm sorry....if this mess is repeated then I'm gonna be brutal to some Nigerians....before I render help to anyone in the street I'm gonna ask the tribe and religion of that person

But if you are the one in need of help you will be willing to receive help from any tribe or religion... smh!

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Tflex01: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:
That's rude o.
Meanwhile, both Obi and Tinubu are firing each other forgetting Atiku.
Shey na Mai Shai go rule us again ni bayi?
Atiku is lurking in a corner watching how APC and LP trade banters. Those born to suffer northerners too are attacking Tinubu saying he can't recite Quran. Shey na Quran he go recite for Aso Rock?
These same people disliked easterners as if Igbos are the cause of problems in the north. They see mo fault with Atiku. This is a wake up call that north may unite in favour of Atiku, an alledge thief and a PDP candidate. Same PDP that brought Nigeria into this mess and sent us into the hands of APC in 2015 when we thought those ones are the set of messiahs.

Don't worry too much dearie... Tinubu will win.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by naijapikin2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
The man has spoken

Give him a raise
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Goldbw122(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
We just need devine healing all of us.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Darnell9(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by olaeffect(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

From all Obi said there, did he insult any candidates father or family members?

Datti simply asked that you face him, his character, and all what not.
That you should not drag his family members dead or alive that are not contesting any office in your matter.

Is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Shikini: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Amen
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by clinician2x: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

PO: Country is sick and should not be handed to a sick president.

Stupid idiot: I no gree, hand it over to him like that, I am more comfortable in hell.

You are a fool.
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Ganbite: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

But he didn't mention name unlike Bala Blue that can't do without mentioning OBI and Atiku
Re: Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person by Themandator: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Oga attack am with solid fact .... Your candidate no get classmates and school mates

Wey make u dey complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Peter Obi Attends The Funeral Ceremony Of Late Lady Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa In Abia / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.