Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture (42582 Views)

Senator Magnus Abe Aligns With Wike / When Senator Ben Bruce Gave Maiden Ibru A Deep Peck (picture) / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Antoeni(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tell me what you will do if you found yourself in this Kind of palava

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by DSC7: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Did Tinubu receive the bullet on his behalf? undecided....

Agbadorians make una try get snse Abegggggg...

3 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by chigoizie7(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Maybe you’re living in Mars when he donated to the victims of Owo massacre.

So that you know, most of the people killed in Owo are Igbos and Obi Pandora never deem it fit to visit or donate shishi.

Who were responsible for the owo massacre? Are they all In jail yet?

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by dozymars(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
This election is a fight for Nigerians and not for a few political class.

Magnus is free to vote for him but Nigerians including the youth that posted this will vote for Obi, the man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Abbeytoy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:

He and his family should go and thank Tinubu and stop disturbing our peace.

When people where massacred in Owo, was your demigod there for them?

They will thank him by mobilising people to vote for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by donjahsy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
tinsel:
During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.
Was he there when EndSars protesters was shot?

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Gossipninja: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Maybe you’re living in Mars when he donated to the victims of Owo massacre.

So that you know, most of the people killed in Owo are Igbos and Obi Pandora never deem it fit to visit or donate shishi.

Audio donation.

When we say Ondo is no man's land now, you will begin to cry.

See how you have sold off your people all because of ordinary argument.

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
See as he look like ancestor grin grin
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Mccullum: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
When Owo catholic church was attacked Tinubu was no where near there every body knows why .

Tinubu was there for Owo people after church attacked by terrorists, He even donated money for the state government and bereaved families, after he sympathized with the populace of Ondo State, you this mischief makers, Tinubu is a man of the poor and the rich because both status balance the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Legalaffairs(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
tinsel:
During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.

Because he neither till nor toil. He lives on Lagos treasury and has all the time galivants around making friends FOR POLITICAL GAINS. All his life he lives for political mathematics and graph plotting. All those bridges were being moulded for his selfish plans to have a leeway to Aso Rock.

You will see BAT's true colours after the February election.

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by seunjungle1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Find your way to Ikoyi @burdillon, there you will see the number of people they are helping everyday. Because you and I does not need their help in this kind of manner doesn't mean they are not helping. Get yourself out of hate brother

Wiseandtrue:

How many times did he sit with ordinary Nigerians like this

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

Like I said they are there to serve each other

Obi is going there to serve ordinary Nigerians

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political class/elites

So choose wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Buhari4sale: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political class/elites

So choose wisely

You are liar, misleading people. You are evil like your Peter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by AlhajiSani1461(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=tinsel post=119961481]During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.[/quote
Last last na kwankwaso get Nigeria ]
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
We need a leader that is loyal to the people and respects public money. Not politicians that are loyal to looters.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Wickedfact: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
where was he when soldiers shot peaceful end Sars protesters?

Lagos organized a Judicial commission of inquiry and paid compensation to affected persons.

Obi killed more than 1,000 youths through Awkuzu SARS. He didn't pay a dime. They instituted a Judicial panel of Inquiry, Obi shunned the panel.

An animal like Obi won't rule Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by gotnel: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely

No political elite is for the masses.
They are only using masses support to fight for office.
Once in the office, they see the masses as a spent forces.
Politicians are good at pretending, no exception.

I pray that we the citizens of Nigeria will be able to witness a government that will be able to confront the problems of the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Wickedfact: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gossipninja:

Audio donation.

When we say Ondo is no man's land now, you will begin to cry.

See how you have sold off your people all because of ordinary argument.

Ondo is No man's land and the Eze Ndigbo was beaten like a dog. You think Ondo are liberal like those in Lagos? They will Bleep you up and your gods will cry for you.

Most of the people killed in the Catholic church in Owo are igbos. When the massacre occurred, Igbos were laughing on Nairaland, not knowing that it's their brothers that were killed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Ttalk: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely

If I hear you correctly, you mean Peter Obi is not an elite but a downtrodden candidates who understand how it feels to sell gala and lacasera in hold- up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Kekydiv(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
No ooo… that means i should be president too cuz i have been there for my friends in the past also… like it is something extraordinary to be there for people! mstewww yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by LegendHero(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
chigoizie7:

Who were responsible for the owo massacre? Are they all In jail yet?

Yes they arrested them. They came from Kogi.

3 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

They same way he was in Owo to sympathize with his people over there. The same way he was in Sha-sha Ibadan to sympathize with the people killed by Fulani-herdsmen. Smh

Lol where is Shasha did Fulani herdsmen killed?

Tinubu cannot be everywhere, the state have a governor and elected political officers.

So thinking Tinubu must be everywhere issue happen seems like a kindergarten thinking to me.

4 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Ballo1292(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
When Owo catholic church was attacked Tinubu was no where near there every body knows why .

You lied. He went and donated 75million Naira. When you hate someone, whatever is a fact becomes lies to you. Haha!!!

6 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Mandate2023: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely

U mean obi use to visit u ordinary Nigeria in ur house to sit with u like dat grin grin grin mumu ipig

5 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by oloyedewaris(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Yes he donated millions to the victims and the church

4 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Tareq1105: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political

You lied. He was there and he donated millions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:

limeta:
Is political

Here

4 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by oloyedewaris(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely
Yes he has ask foluka Daramola or several thousands of people he paid their waec fees

Or several occasion he donated money to accident or fire incident

Tinubu is just a nice man, I don't know why the media paints him bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Yes he was there for them
He donated 100Million Naira to the Church go and verify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Votejagaban: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
He visited the state and donate huge sum to the government and the church
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jcross19: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
tinsel:
so because he visited a friend in the hospital? Ah ah who do black man like this? Why would a black reason like a monkey? Why why why? Can ykjy see that your reason faculty is faulty!!
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Advocate500: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Waste of precious time, Magnus popularity end in ogoniland , only if the people will allow a Magnus that have not impacted nothing in the live of poor ogoni man after spending 20years in politics.

The likes of Bari mpigi are more popular than Magnus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.