Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture (42587 Views)

When Senator Ben Bruce Gave Maiden Ibru A Deep Peck (picture) / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by abysirius(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Madam, stop sounding like an uneducated fellow. We've seen and watched on CNN people protesting I Europe because of inflation. Pls check google before you jump into argument. France, UK and a host of other European countries are badly hit by the global economic meltdown. So who be Nigeria? Perhaps you should try to check the impact of the Ukraine-Russia war on the global economy.
In the face of all the challenges (Pandemic and war) Buhari has done his bit. He gave the best infrastructural development since 1999..
Wiseandtrue:

Just like Olaiya, Kanu Nwankwo will forever be grateful to him

But how many Nigerians will be grateful to him With all these hardship they created deliberately, how many Nigerians will be grateful to him

To me, this is just like robbing Peter to pay Paul!

Nigeria has everything for every Nigerian to be very comfortable!

Go and read on how Dubai and other sensible countries treat their citizens

The sad truth is that some of these countries does not have a quarter of the oil/mineral resources we have

So forgive me if I refuse to celebrate mediocrity with you!

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Zombiedients: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
When Owo catholic church was attacked Tinubu was no where near there every body knows why .

Oponu Omo ale jatijati

Stop spreading false information ashewo arindin

Tinubu visited Lowo the following day.

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Beedude(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu visited his Mother Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji OON late Iya Loja of Nigeria after winning election, he met many kids outside and asked why they where there.. she told him their parents couldn't afford WAEC fees

Bola Ahmed Tinubu paid all WAEC fees for all students in Lagos, made Education free for all, gave bursary

These kids 22 years ago are all grown up and they would vote

Talking about UAE and it's citizen is funny

Nigeria has 2.3 million barrels of crude oil per day feeding 200 million people

UAE has less than 3 million emarattis

Those Obi supporters know the truth but they will ignore. Tinubu have done more to the people than Obi. Also, if Obi wasn't on the ballot majority of them will vote Atiku and still defend it.
Therefore, they are clowns and will go back to their caves after Feb 25 when Asiwaju might have given them a knockout type of victory

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by sonofthunder: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Just like Olaiya, Kanu Nwankwo will forever be grateful to him

But how many Nigerians will be grateful to him With all these hardship they created deliberately, how many Nigerians will be grateful to him

To me, this is just like robbing Peter to pay Paul!

Nigeria has everything for every Nigerian to be very comfortable!

Go and read on how Dubai and other sensible countries treat their citizens

The sad truth is that some of these countries does not have a quarter of the oil/mineral resources we have

So forgive me if I refuse to celebrate mediocrity with you!

Which other governor has surpassed BAT in development and attracting investments? Peter Obi?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Throwback:
That is why Tinubu is loved.

He is loyal and they are loyal in return.

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain them, as E dey pain dem Omo e dey sweet us cheesy grin
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Aguiyimba(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
tinsel:
During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.

So let Magnus Abe be there for Tunbu not the future of our children
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by bewla(m): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=119961662]
How many times did he sit with ordinary Nigerians like this

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

Like I said they are there to serve each other

Obi is going there to serve ordinary Nigerians

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political class/elites

So choose wisely
[/quote8} That's why he want to sit with you now

Renew hope
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by windvane(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
SirJerrie:
This is why we should vote for him??

Sowore said something..
He said:

I ask myself this same question EVERYDAY I log into this platform and see the way people campaign for TINUBU

Suffer No Dey Tire Una?

Same Old set of Thieves recycling themselves as president in a never-ending cycle.
that you and your family are suffering doesn't mean we all are....ask your parent where they were when the likes of tinubu was gathering power.....if only Ur parents were not cowards,we would have so many choice to choose from
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Jerewise332(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
When Owo catholic church was attacked Tinubu was no where near there every body knows why .
when you hate someone you'll never say any good thing about the person. Personally, i don't support any candidate in this elections but i read a thread here how tinubu visited the scene and he even donated huge amount of money to the victims.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by beelon1020(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Maybe you’re living in Mars when he donated to the victims of Owo massacre.

So that you know, most of the people killed in Owo are Igbos and Obi Pandora never deem it fit to visit or donate shishi.

Don’t mind those haters... Tinubu donated 40M for the owo victims... where was the stingy obi then?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by nelcliff(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Throwback:

Did you just say LOVED?

No now.. pls think we'll..

Who knows if he does s*t the J*b and came to record more of how it's went when he was sh*t
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by usedcardealerph(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu doesn't just pick interest on someone without having or seeing a future potential where he can use u to achieve a bigger plan to appoint u for his ultimate plan in another province. That's a mafian approach. Then he accosts u with an offer u can't refuse. It's a manipulative move. Wetin concern tinubu when no be control and influence to garner territory in his largesse. The more reason why no one should succumb to his antics or u become a slave without u realising it is what it is. When Ambode didn't dance to his antics, he was given the 'abandon' effect. Till today Ambode has relocated to the caves and he became irrelevant in nigeria politics
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jerewise332:

when you hate someone you'll never say any good thing about the person. Personally, i don't support any candidate in this elections but i read a thread here how tinubu visited the scene and he even donated huge amount of money to the victims.

Why will i hate Tinubu i never met him
He dont know me why hate him
All am saying is his gone past his time
The country need healing only a digital person can manage it sorry
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by usedcardealerph(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Even when Ladoja got bullied by PDP Jagaban was there for him,

late Yinka Odumakin, Dele Momodu many NADECO guys

Asiwaju helped many

Your view on this is shallow. You are viewing this Tinubu's move from the surface.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jahsharon: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
tinsel:
During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.

Ask Peter Pandora Giringori Obituary where him Mama dey that time? He was chilling in his £1 million Madison in Pandora bought with Anambra's stolen money
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jahsharon: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political

Even when he was born about 70 years ago, it was political. You no get sense.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by aylagos(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
you people just type with your foot not your brain most you of can lie eh….just type this your rubbish in google search and see pictures and videos of Tinubu in Owo

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by stuffs2002: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
obi4eze:
grin grin grin

This is hilarious. So what are we to do with this information?

Smoke garri with it or what?

What I know is that Tinubu, the most controversial candidate in this election will not win.

I am still shocked to the marrow that people still want to vote APC after 8 years of the highest level of corruption, nepotism and stupid lies. No government has been worse than this APC yet some wicked people for selfish reasons want to reelect them via a man whose past, present and future is controversial. God pass them sha!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP
A new Nigeria is POssible.

Only IPOB and raving MAD people are the people supporting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
aylagos:
you people just type with your foot not your brain most you of can lie eh….just type this your rubbish in google search and see pictures and videos of Tinubu in Owo

I will not google search nothing
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Musauzor(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
If he likes, let him be there when Magnus Abe's grandfather died in Ogoniland, that won't prevent Bola Tribulation from collecting wotowoto from us in Rivers State next month. Say no to the old, senile, sick and cognitively deranged man of the destructive establishment
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
aylagos:

When you call Obi ipob sponsor did you google it.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by stuffs2002: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
obi4eze:
grin grin grin

This is hilarious. So what are we to do with this information?

Smoke garri with it or what?

What I know is that Tinubu, the most controversial candidate in this election will not win.

I am still shocked to the marrow that people still want to vote APC after 8 years of the highest level of corruption, nepotism and stupid lies. No government has been worse than this APC yet some wicked people for selfish reasons want to reelect them via a man whose past, present and future is controversial. God pass them sha!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP
A new Nigeria is POssible.

How is Tinubu controversial
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Giddybaba(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by OfoIgbo: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
But when Buhari was about to gun down Nigerian youths, Tinubu switched of the tollgate lights and removed the cameras so that the crime will not be seen by the outside world
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jaymichael(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Is he loyal to Nigeria or to his friends?
His friends are Nigerians. . They benefited from his benevolence and have decided to pay him back with their support and vote.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by LegendHero(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
OfoIgbo:
But when Buhari was about to gun down Nigerian youths, Tinubu switched of the tollgate lights and removed the cameras so that the crime will not be seen by the outside world

You sure got this information from a mad man like Obi Pandora the third class GCE candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by SirJerrie(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
windvane:
that you and your family are suffering doesn't mean we all are....ask your parent where they were when the likes of tinubu was gathering power.....if only Ur parents were not cowards,we would have so many choice to choose from

You mean I should ask my "parents" where they were when TINUBU was selling drugs and practicing his Account profession for drug cartels??

I think you should ask your parents why they allowed a disaster that could have been prevented with a cheap condom come to this world??... The world might probably be a better place if the likes of your deadbeat dad kept it in their pants!!!

As you were stvpid enough to involve my parents, bring it on.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by pfadom: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's only unfortunate that many of them are ingrates. Especially Dele Momodu castigating Tinubu cos of his hunger for greedy crumbs from political tables.

Moh247:
cool

Asiwaju helped many

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by CheapHomes1: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
jaymichael:
His friends are Nigerians. . They benefited from his benevolence and have decided to pay him back with their support and vote.

That's not what I asked you.

Is he loyal to Nigeria or to his friends?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Raf4: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political

Probably you just returned from planet Mars.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Gozac: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Asiwaju helped many

And what about it? Tinubu is old and weak, he is supposed to retire, he is not fit for the job of a president of 200m most populated African nation
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by OfoIgbo: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:

You sure got this information from a mad man like Obi Pandora the third class GCE candidate.

The peepoo's candidate and the microphone d!ck-licking Tinubu gave the world that information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Warships (pics) / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.