Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture (42592 Views)

When Senator Ben Bruce Gave Maiden Ibru A Deep Peck (picture) / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by expert234: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:
See life,

Obi Pandora can't even visit his River state LP governorship candidate who was sick when he went to Rivers for rally.

This is why Tinubu got influence. He truly cares about people and go all out for them.

Lolz. Obi is giving you serious headache, oga. You are behaving as if APC is the opposition party and LP the ruling party
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Goalgetter23:

You must be a dunce. Tinubu no only visited the Olowoo, he visited & saw the victims @ the hospital, where he donated 75million, just two days to the APC Presidential primary. 50milion to Owo Catholic church, 25million for the offsetting of hospital bills of the victims.

You are just blinded by hatred. The bus have left the park already. It's too late to cry.

Audio visit and Audio donation just to cover tracks
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by PHIPEX(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Kanu Nwankwo got his surgery courtesy Tinubu, he even donated to Kanu heart foundation to help ordinary Nigerians

You too dey lie, Kanu's surgery was around 1997, who knew Tinubu then?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Goalgetter23:

You must be a dunce. Tinubu no only visited the Olowoo, he visited & saw the victims @ the hospital, where he donated 75million, just two days to the APC Presidential primary. 50milion to Owo Catholic church, 25million for the offsetting of hospital bills of the victims.

You are just blinded by hatred. The bus have left the park already. It's too late to cry.

You and who is waiting for bus
Are planning to kidnapp somebody the islamic way
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by expert234: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Kanu Nwankwo got his surgery courtesy Tinubu, he even donated to Kanu heart foundation to help ordinary Nigerians

When you give people part of what you stole, that is not charity; it is cover-up
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Moh247: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
PHIPEX:
You too dey lie, Kanu's surgery was around 1997, who knew Tinubu then?

Children everywhere... He was a senator in 93

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/tinubu-was-the-first-donor-to-my-heart-foundation-kanu/wq2t7fs.amp
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by expert234: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu visited his Mother Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji OON late Iya Loja of Nigeria after winning election, he met many kids outside and asked why they where there.. she told him their parents couldn't afford WAEC fees

Bola Ahmed Tinubu paid all WAEC fees for all students in Lagos, made Education free for all, gave bursary

These kids 22 years ago are all grown up and they would vote

Talking about UAE and it's citizen is funny

Nigeria has 2.3 million barrels of crude oil per day feeding 200 million people

UAE has less than 3 million emarattis

If alhaja tinubu is his birth mother, may you be blessed.

But if alhaja tinubu is his adopted mother, may untimely death become a part of your family
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by expert234: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
South easterners are like biblical Nathaniel of infamous "can any good come out of Nazareth", nothing can appease to your embittered people, they are sworn enemies of Tinubu

Yet, you want their votes. grin

You are a cursed man.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by PHIPEX(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Children everywhere... He was a senator in 93

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/tinubu-was-the-first-donor-to-my-heart-foundation-kanu/wq2t7fs.amp
Thanks to him but that's not enough to make him a president
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Bimpe29: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Throwback:
That is why Tinubu is loved.

He is loyal and they are loyal in return.
He has truly sowed love and solidarity, hence the love and solidarity he is reaping at the moment.

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Moh247: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
PHIPEX:
Thanks to him but that's not enough to make him a president

Voters shall decide
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by ZaddyJ: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
LegendHero:
See life,

Obi Pandora can't even visit his River state LP governorship candidate who was sick when he went to Rivers for rally.

This is why Tinubu got influence. He truly cares about people and go all out for them.
Dumb
And
Dumb
Its better for me to visit the poor and the less privilege than to visit a single man whose only soul objective is to swallow a state treasury like the python who swallows money
Obi, the only one among all the presidential candidates that has visited the poor and IDP camp flood victims etc
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Fearyourcreator: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
When Owo catholic church was attacked Tinubu was no where near there every body knows why .
I don't know ?
Stop leing na
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by barcaboi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
When Owo catholic church was attacked Tinubu was no where near there every body knows why .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEBPO_C4gc0

I’m not surprised at you guys; so effortlessly do you lie that it shows you don’t follow the news but propaganda.

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
And where was Amaechi? Same Abe is contesting against his wishes.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Peppysco: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

How many times did he sit with ordinary Nigerians like this

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

Like I said they are there to serve each other

Obi is going there to serve ordinary Nigerians

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political class/elites

So choose wisely

Obi coming to serve ordinary Nigerians, the same guy that couldn't serve a common Anambra state, someone that was cursed all through his administration by his people as a governor. Obi is a regional and an IPOB project, we shall see how that will turn out

2 Likes

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Schrodinger2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political

Foolish talk from a Mumu Lady.

BAT was the only presidential Candidate that went to Owo Catholic church to sympathize with them, he went with the state Gov. He also donated over 50Million naira to the Church and Victims even as a Muslim. Your IPOB pandora candidate didn't show up and never gave money.

Despite not being in 9ja, I'm more current than you.
You don't even know politics, and stop saying what you don't know anything about. Yet, flooding NL everyday.

You IPOB Obituaries are just stupidity emotional without sense.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political class/elites

So choose wisely

Easier to criticise others but difficult to criticise oneself. How many times have you, yourself sit together with members of your extended family? grin grin grin
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by rippa(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
tinsel:
During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.
I'm very sure say na tinubu send them
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Just like Olaiya, Kanu Nwankwo will forever be grateful to him

But how many Nigerians will be grateful to him With all these hardship they created deliberately, how many Nigerians will be grateful to him

To me, this is just like robbing Peter to pay Paul!

Nigeria has everything for every Nigerian to be very comfortable!

Go and read on how Dubai and other sensible countries treat their citizens

The sad truth is that some of these countries does not have a quarter of the oil/mineral resources we have

So forgive me if I refuse to celebrate mediocrity with you!

This sounds to me like nonsense! Was Tinubu your president? Is Tinubu the one managing Nigeria resources. It's the highest level of insincerity by comparing an individual (Tinubu) with a government( UAE).
Tinubu was doing his thing in his own capacity, sorry if it wasn't enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by seguno2: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool
Even when Ladoja got bullied by PDP Jagaban was there for him,

late Yinka Odumakin, Dele Momodu many NADECO guys

Asiwaju helped many

If he genuinely helped many, please what made him fail to do his job as governor for eight years, preferring to loot, steal and rob the people

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by maasoap(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political

I think you're suffering from amnesia (memory loss).

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by leisuretym: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely
don’t play the masses card here, IPOB is not masses , we know Obi is IPOB project
The election is between IPOB and Nigerians , Peter Obi has never condemn IPOB, that’s a fact
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by sirchim(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely
You can say that again and again.

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by funshint(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
limeta:
Is political
Tinubu went to Owo stop peddling lies!
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
funshint:

Tinubu went to Owo stop peddling lies!

What to see job well done
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jaymichael(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu visited his Mother Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji OON late Iya Loja of Nigeria after winning election, he met many kids outside and asked why they where there.. she told him their parents couldn't afford WAEC fees

Bola Ahmed Tinubu paid all WAEC fees for all students in Lagos, made Education free for all, gave bursary

These kids 22 years ago are all grown up and they would vote

Talking about UAE and it's citizen is funny

Nigeria has 2.3 million barrels of crude oil per day feeding 200 million people

UAE has less than 3 million emarattis

I graduated from Secondary school in 1999. Tinubu was just sworn in and they refunded the WAEC fee we paid that time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Moh247: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
jaymichael:
I graduated from Secondary school in 1999. Tinubu was just sworn in and they refunded the WAEC fee we paid that time.

Thanks
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by DeOTR: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
The question now is, who Peter Obi don help or mentored?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Olatara(f): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
expert234:

If alhaja tinubu is his birth mother, may you be blessed.

But if alhaja tinubu is his adopted mother, may untimely death become a part of your family
What is this?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
I feel your pains

Wiseandtrue:

So choose wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.