Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture (42585 Views)

Senator Magnus Abe Aligns With Wike / When Senator Ben Bruce Gave Maiden Ibru A Deep Peck (picture) / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by 13october: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=119961662]
[b]How many times did he sit with ordinary Nigerians like this

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

Like I said they are there to serve each other

Obi is going there to serve ordinary Nigerians

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political

What of this a two years old boy
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Darkjudge24: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
obi4eze:
grin grin grin

This is hilarious. So what are we to do with this information?

Smoke garri with it or what?

What I know is that Tinubu, the most controversial candidate in this election will not win.

I am still shocked to the marrow that people still want to vote APC after 8 years of the highest level of corruption, nepotism and stupid lies. No government has been worse than this APC yet some wicked people for selfish reasons want to reelect them via a man whose past, present and future is controversial. God pass them sha!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP
A new Nigeria is POssible.

u wen no get marrow dey shock to marrow no be only marrow na marijuana go cool ur brain
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Raf4:

Probably you just returned from planet Mars.

Not really been in the zoo all this while
Obi is coming to make things happen

Vote wisely
Vote Obidiently
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by stuffs2002: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Tinubu visited his Mother Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji OON late Iya Loja of Nigeria after winning election, he met many kids outside and asked why they where there.. she told him their parents couldn't afford WAEC fees

Bola Ahmed Tinubu paid all WAEC fees for all students in Lagos, made Education free for all, gave bursary

These kids 22 years ago are all grown up and they would vote

Talking about UAE and it's citizen is funny

Nigeria has 2.3 million barrels of crude oil per day feeding 200 million people

UAE has less than 3 million emarattis

Very true.. Tinubu paid the school fees of those kids irrespective of their religion and tribe
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by bdon123(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Luved by u alone.Ok we will ensure he gets appointment as minister of enjoyment.

Bt presidency,big No.We cannot allow a demented old Drug kingpin to head a country of well educated n hard working Nigerians.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by baretalk: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2023
No be today Tinubu dey affect lives. So make we leave magnanimous man, go support stingy thief Obi. Mad ipob pigs and obiidiots una dey craze.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Brush1: 1:06am On Jan 13, 2023
tinsel:
During Rotimi Amaechi's regime and at the peak of his fight with Wike, Magnus Abe was seriously shot and wounded. Tinubu was there for him. The relationship did not start today.

What a kind man. Why not he compensate Tinubu properly by praying he gets afflicted with drug lord’s ailment and Tinubu should be made healthy, while the senator takes ill.That would be a better way of paying back the favour he owes Tinubu.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Brush1: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

Kanu Nwankwo got his surgery courtesy Tinubu, he even donated to Kanu heart foundation to help ordinary Nigerians

So Nigerians should compensate him with our lives and future. Be thoughtful.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Brush1: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2023
obi4eze:
grin grin grin

This is hilarious. So what are we to do with this information?

Smoke garri with it or what?

What I know is that Tinubu, the most controversial candidate in this election will not win.

I am still shocked to the marrow that people still want to vote APC after 8 years of the highest level

of corruption, nepotism and stupid lies. No government has been worse than this APC yet some wicked people for selfish reasons want to reelect them via a man whose past, present and future is controversial. God pass them sha!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote LP
A new Nigeria is POssible.

My brother, this calls into question the sanity of some Nigerians.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by LastProphet: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

How many times did he sit with ordinary Nigerians like this

They sacrifice ordinary Nigerians to renew their political powers and continue their underdevelopment!

Like I said they are there to serve each other

Obi is going there to serve ordinary Nigerians

If you don't know, let me tell you, this election is between the masses and the political class/elites

So choose wisely

Final talk, gbam!

1 Like

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by windvane(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2023
SirJerrie:

You mean I should ask my "parents" where they were when TINUBU was selling drugs and practicing his Account profession for drug cartels??

I think you should ask your parents why they allowed a disaster that could have been prevented with a cheap condom come to this world??... The world might probably be a better place if the likes of your deadbeat dad kept it in their pants!!!

As you were stvpid enough to involve my parents, bring it on.
shame on your parents,yes where were they when he was selling drugs?if they were responsible,we wouldn't be here looking for someone else
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by SirJerrie(m): 4:01am On Jan 13, 2023
windvane:
shame on your parents,yes where were they when he was selling drugs?if they were responsible,we wouldn't be here looking for someone else

If your parents were responsible, a mistake like you wouldn't have been born!
Your chapter should've ended in a used condom.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by DestinyNigga: 4:51am On Jan 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol where is Shasha did Fulani herdsmen killed?

Tinubu cannot be everywhere, the state have a governor and elected political officers.

So thinking Tinubu must be everywhere issue happen seems like a kindergarten thinking to me.

So Owo case is not a national issue? Where a lot of people where killed in a church. Something that have never happened in SW before! Not even a word of consolidation from Thiefinubu
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by Jidegold112: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Why is he always help Looters?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by windvane(m): 7:06am On Jan 13, 2023
SirJerrie:

If your parents were responsible, a mistake like you wouldn't have been born!
Your chapter should've ended in a used condom.
I agree but you have shameless parents....omo eruuh
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by okunega1: 7:11am On Jan 13, 2023
That doesn't change the fact that he is old and wick
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by cutelover19(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Throwback:
That is why Tinubu is loved.

He is loyal and they are loyal in return.

In that case, Magnus and the rest of your urchin crew can send Tinubu your first born children for perpetual servitude.

Presidency is not a reward for loyalty/ good deeds to a few party member. If you’re so grateful to Tinubu, then let your family become his slaves.

I won’t vote for one man to decide the destiny of 200m people simply because he helped a few cronies. Tinubu has nothing to offer a modern and diverse Nigeria.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Tinubu was only fighting for his political survival. Unfortunately, his death is now very imminent. Political death of course.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
windvane:
Do you know Tinubu has an imbecilic bastard child holed up in his mansion in Bourdillon?

This Mumu boy is strictly kept out of public view.

This is a warning to you all going to beg for rice and Pomo at his gate. Most of your destinies have been used.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by windvane(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Do you know Tinubu has an imbecilic bastard child holed up in his mansion in Bourdillon?

This Mumu boy is strictly kept out of public view.

This is a warning to you all going to beg for rice and Pomo at his gate. Most of your destinies have been used.
stop spreading false news..they are called kid with special needs,otedola has one too,fat Joe too.dont call dem that name,you ain't God
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by vickydevoka(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2023
LegendHero:
See life,

Obi Pandora can't even visit his River state LP governorship candidate who was sick when he went to Rivers for rally.

This is why Tinubu got influence. He truly cares about people and go all out for them.
Obi is for us not for them, while tinibu is for them not for us. Use your sense
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2023
windvane:
stop spreading false news..they are called kid with special needs,otedola has one too,fat Joe too.dont call dem that name,you ain't God
What do you know?

Ode.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by LegendHero(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
DestinyNigga:

So Owo case is not a national issue? Where a lot of people where killed in a church. Something that have never happened in SW before! Not even a word of consolidation from Thiefinubu

Stop being delusional.

Tinubu visited Owo personal to condole with the people and even donated over 65million to the family of the victims.

What else do you want him to do?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by limeta(f): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Raf4:

Probably you just returned from planet Mars.

Then stop call others infidels
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jaymichael(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you.

Is he loyal to Nigeria or to his friends?
You asked a dumb question . Are you blind to see that?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by CheapHomes1: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaymichael:
You asked a dumb question . Are you blind to see that?

But since you aren't blind, why can't you answer the question?

Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jaymichael(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
CheapHomes1:

But since you aren't blind, why can't you answer the question?

He has done more to advance Nigeria's democracy than other candidates . That O know.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by CheapHomes1: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
jaymichael:
He has done more to advance Nigeria's democracy than other candidates . That O know.

That's not what I asked you. Is Tinubu loyal to Nigeria or to his friends?
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by jaymichael(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you. Is Tinubu loyal to Nigeria or to his friends?
Yes, he is.
Re: When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture by CheapHomes1: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2023
jaymichael:
Yes, he is.

Yes he is loyal to who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Nigerian Warships (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.