Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira (863 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by DAVIDELUXED: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is really sad.

A Chinese national, Geng Quangrong facing a culpable
homicide on the murder of Ummukulsum Sani, yesterday
revealed how he charge huge fortune on his late girlfriend
and family prior to incident that led to her death.
Kano State government is prosecuting the suspect for killing
24-year-old lady who was said to have been stabbed to death
by Quangrong at the deceased’s Janbulo Quarters, Kano, after
altercation.
At the resumption of matter before Justice Sanusi Ado Ma’aji
of Kano High court, the accused told the court how the late
Ummukulsum allegedly broke his heart twice on a failed
marriage promise.
Quangrong told the court that before and after he was jilted
twice by the deceased, he transferred N60 million to her
GTbank account no. 0246116023, for personal use, besides N18
million he gave her to run a business and another N10 million
he graciously offered her to buy a car upon her demand.
Quangrong spoke when his lawyer, Mohammad Danazimi
opened a defence revealing how his late girlfriend compelled
him to convert to Islam after he made a down payment of N2
million to the Imam.
He added that as soon as he converted, he also perfected all
monetary demands by the family on the proposed traditional
wedding, including 214 pieces of textile materials and several
cartoons of biscuits and sweets.
Those items, he said were exclusive of another N700,000 the
late Ummukulsum directed him to give cash as gift for her
parents when both visited Sokoto state to seek permission and
approval of the marriage.
According to Quangrong, “ Ummukulsum got my phone
contact from a friend and told me she loved me and she
would be willing to marry me by God grace. At that time in
June 2020, I was residing in Asaba in Delta State. But she
insisted I should relocate to Kano, which I accepted and
relocated in July.
“As an international trader, I started business partnership
with BBY textile in Kwari market, Kano. From that moment on
there was nothing she requested of me that I refused her,
whether financial and material, because she had promised to
marry me.

https://guardian.ng/news/ummukulsums-murder-chinese-national-reveals-how-he-spent-over-n60-million-on-late-girlfriend-family/

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Badabada(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
You can imagine.

9ja babes and money, even the family members. If this is true, its shameful.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by richeeyo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Chines man was brain washed as em eye clear Lee realized he has lost everything to c. Unt

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by DAVIDELUXED: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
richeeyo:
Chines man was brain washed as em eye clear Lee realized he has lost everything to c. Unt

Them use jazz on this man. walahi

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by aycapri(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
If all these are true oo..... Women, pls do not sniff what you would not eat.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Fremantle: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Let it not be that it's my mentality, but if 60mil was sent to my account now in batch, I'm very sure my bank will look for me especially when the name of the sender is foreign.

That been said, there's still a lot of uncovering to be done. Money maybe involved but I doubt it's up to that amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Ballzproblem2: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bleep
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by aycapri(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
I don’t think so, it is when the fund come in at once the bank can freeze the account but if it is bit by bit then the account is fine
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by aycapri(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fremantle:
Let it not be that it's my mentality, but if 60mil was sent to my account now in batch, I'm very sure my bank will look for me especially when the name of the sender is foreign.

That been said, there's still a lot of uncovering to be done. Money maybe involved but I doubt it's up to that amount.
don’t think so, it is when the fund come in at once the bank can freeze the account but if it is bit by bit then the account is fine
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by DAVIDELUXED: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
aycapri:
I don’t think so, it is when the fund come in at once the bank can freeze the account but if it is bit by bit then the account is fine

I disagree as long as the transaction was verified. I don't see any reason for freezing

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Divoc19(f): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lawyers at work.
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by aycapri(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:

I disagree as long as the transaction was verified. I don't see any reason for freezing
the bank can freeze the account if It is an account that has been operating on small thousands of naira. I don’t wanna go far but I am sure the account can be frozen..
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Banilla: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
richeeyo:
He was plain foolish. Though I don't believe he spent that much. It's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by DAVIDELUXED: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Badabada:
You can imagine.

the worst part is the girls family were privy to the scam

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Fremantle: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
aycapri:
don’t think so, it is when the fund come in at once the bank can freeze the account but if it is bit by bit then the account is fine
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
OK, you have a point.
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by spinna: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Weeench vs mooguuu

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by DAVIDELUXED: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banilla:
He was plain foolish. Though I don't believe he spent that much. It's impossible.

Get it bro .this is now court evidence. anything you say will be used against you. so he dear not lie under oath.
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Badabada:
You can imagine.

Are you justifying murder? Naso you hate Nigerian ladies, your motherland kins o?
If this happened to a Nigerian billionaire in China against their Chinko women, you can be sure the man ll not come back alive.
This is pure murder and the killer should be sentenced to death to balance equation!
If the man is seeking justice, he should v broken up with the girl and charge her to court for emotional blackmail. Such cases are uncommon but if well packed with evidence, the girl ll pay some damages.
Also a msg to men, no amount is too small to be spent on a woman you v slept with.
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:

his late girlfriend compelled
him to convert to Islam after he made a down payment of N2 million to the Imam.
He added that as soon as he converted, he also perfected all monetary demands by the family on the proposed traditional
wedding, including 214 pieces of textile materials and several cartoons of biscuits and sweets.
late Ummukulsum directed him to give cash as gift for her parents when both visited Sokoto state to seek permission and approval of the marriage.
According to Quangrong, “ Ummukulsum got my phone contact from a friend and told me she loved me and she
would be willing to marry me by God grace. At that time in June 2020, I was residing in Asaba in Delta State. But she insisted I should relocate to Kano, which I accepted and
relocated in July.
Even imam sef collect conversion fee. People fail to realize that actions have consequences.
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Omihanifa: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
If this is true, then the guy should be allowed to go free. 60million no be chicken feed o. Am sure nah jazz she dey use follow am talk.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omihanifa:
If this is true, then the guy should be allowed to go free. 60million no be chicken feed o. Am sure nah jazz she dey use follow am talk.
Still on still, he shouldn't have killed her.
He was just too emotional. There are ways he could use to deal with her but heyy, you can't advice an emotional chink.
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by omoyankee3(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by DAVIDELUXED: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
omoyankee3:
Na wa o
as in ehn . people mind dey bad
Re: Chinese Man That Killed Ummu Testifies How He Sent Her #60 Million Naira by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
This is really sad.

A Chinese national, Geng Quangrong facing a culpable
homicide on the murder of Ummukulsum Sani, yesterday
revealed how he charge huge fortune on his late girlfriend
and family prior to incident that led to her death.
Kano State government is prosecuting the suspect for killing
24-year-old lady who was said to have been stabbed to death
by Quangrong at the deceased’s Janbulo Quarters, Kano, after
altercation.
At the resumption of matter before Justice Sanusi Ado Ma’aji
of Kano High court, the accused told the court how the late
Ummukulsum allegedly broke his heart twice on a failed
marriage promise.
Quangrong told the court that before and after he was jilted
twice by the deceased, he transferred N60 million to her
GTbank account no. 0246116023, for personal use, besides N18
million he gave her to run a business and another N10 million
he graciously offered her to buy a car upon her demand.
Quangrong spoke when his lawyer, Mohammad Danazimi
opened a defence revealing how his late girlfriend compelled
him to convert to Islam after he made a down payment of N2
million to the Imam.
He added that as soon as he converted, he also perfected all
monetary demands by the family on the proposed traditional
wedding, including 214 pieces of textile materials and several
cartoons of biscuits and sweets.
late Ummukulsum directed him to give cash as gift for her
parents when both visited Sokoto state to seek permission and
approval of the marriage.
According to Quangrong, “ Ummukulsum got my phone
contact from a friend and told me she loved me and she
would be willing to marry me by God grace. At that time in
June 2020, I was residing in Asaba in Delta State. But she
insisted I should relocate to Kano, which I accepted and
relocated in July.
“As an international trader, I started business partnership
with BBY textile in Kwari market, Kano. From that moment on
there was nothing she requested of me that I refused her,
whether financial and material, because she had promised to
marry me.

https://guardian.ng/news/ummukulsums-murder-chinese-national-reveals-how-he-spent-over-n60-million-on-late-girlfriend-family/

Nothing will happen to this man the Nigerian lady was a prostitute. ALL china need TO do just arrest Nigerian government official children in China the next day Nigerian government will release the man.. Nigerian government is not willing to disgrace itself because of a prostitute anytime Nigeria and china has faced of China always become superior. Chinese police must just arrest 3 Nigerian government officials children for drug trafficking in China next day Nigerian government will be begging China like a dog

(1) (Reply)

Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy / What A Surprise! / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Two Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.