Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy (844 Views)

Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship / Why Hausa Girls In Sokoto Are So Conservative And Shy / Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Brandiebird: 1:30am On Mar 18
Am I crazy?

I am a liberal woman who wants to work, enjoy equal opportunity but I don’t want equal responsibilities because I want a traditional man. I want a strong man who makes me feel secure and protected without all the work and stress required from liberal women while enjoying the traditional benefits from a traditional man. I want to work, give birth and be pampered by my man without having to do all the traditional wifely tasks. I want to be a wife and treated like a princess while maintaining my liberal values as a boss biatche and independent woman. Is this a crazy dream? Am I doing it wrong? How can I incorporate this without being uncomfortable or inconvenienced? What is the perfect blend
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Mayor3600: 2:19am On Mar 18
Brandiebird:
Am I crazy?

I am a liberal woman who wants to work, enjoy equal opportunity but I don’t want equal responsibilities because I want a traditional man. I want a strong man who makes me feel secure and protected without all the work and stress required from liberal women while enjoying the traditional benefits from a traditional man. I want to work, give birth and be pampered by my man without having to do all the traditional wifely tasks. I want to be a wife and treated like a princess while maintaining my liberal values as a boss biatche and independent woman. Is this a crazy dream? Am I doing it wrong? How can I incorporate this without being uncomfortable or inconvenienced? What is the perfect blend

Yes you're doing it all Wrong.
You sound like you want a man that will be under u and u be the head of the family regardlessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Lumarstone: 2:53am On Mar 18
Good luck dear, God bless your heart desires come in Triple Folds. Amen:

I left..!
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by TheZeezle(m): 2:58am On Mar 18
No you are not, your preference is very fine. U go surely see your match even on NL, we have a lot of dummies on here too. Wait, are you even fine? Let’s see a pic.

Brandiebird:
Am I crazy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by ednut1(m): 4:26am On Mar 18
This is being disingenuous. A traditional man will treat you like a traditional woman. You will have little or no say in things.

1 Like

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:31am On Mar 18
ednut1:
This is being disingenuous. A traditional man will treat you like a traditional woman. You will have little or no say in things.
She wants a resolute, conservative traditional man

But she is not ready to be a traditional woman! No b JuJu b that?

That's witchcraft.

5 Likes

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by StarLinks: 4:34am On Mar 18
Good luck
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Wawelexy(m): 4:39am On Mar 18
You can't eat your cake and still have it... Wake up from your slumber, not in this generation will you find all of that. You are confused

3 Likes

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Exousiang01: 5:17am On Mar 18
You 're obviously not matured for marriage.
You dont yet know what you want and you are self centered.
You want a traditional man who will be traditional when it favours you.
Lol
Who marry na problem e marry

1 Like

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Gadafii: 5:30am On Mar 18
This one think say na nollywood be reality, continue to be a boss biatche and wanting wifely and princess treatment without doing wifely duties, your eyes go soon clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by talk2hb1(m): 6:08am On Mar 18
Brandiebird:
Am I crazy?

Nope not a dream just a standard you set for your self which is good.
Does your potential prospect too have a say of their own requirements too?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by pointblank247(m): 6:33am On Mar 18
Wetin mkpulummili go cause for nairaland nobi here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Tallesty1(m): 6:44am On Mar 18
VeeVeeMyLuv:
She wants a resolute, conservative traditional man
But she is not ready to be a traditional woman! No b JuJu b that?
That's witchcraft.
Witchcraft or Nigeria feminism

2 Likes

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by APOPTOSIS: 7:22am On Mar 18
Brandiebird:
Am I crazy?

So sorry my dear.
Just hope your prayers will yield.
The institutions have been destroyed.
It's difficult getting such now, that I can assure.
Abroad is even worse, so don't near there except you want to settle for BabyMaMa.
You Ladies are already getting what most of you bargained for. Very soon we shall be sending you ladies to work as underwater welding technicians while we stay at home to do kangaroo care for babies 🤣🤣.
Finally, avoid ZEEWORLD, and reconcile with reality

1 Like

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by APOPTOSIS: 7:25am On Mar 18
pointblank247:
Wetin mkpulummili go cause for nairaland nobi here.
She's still fantasizing with ZeeWorld.
Yet to reconcile with the reality, that men would prefer to be wealthy and remain single nowadays.
You don't need to get married again to enjoy whatever a married man may claim he's enjoying.
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Elegantspiker(m): 7:45am On Mar 18
Op is still building castles in the air. By this, it's glaring she is still eating indomie & egg boys are gifting her and watching Zee World and Telemundo or is it Telenovela.
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by advanceDNA: 8:21am On Mar 18
Brandiebird:
Am I crazy?
Am I doing it wrong? How can I incorporate this without being uncomfortable or inconvenienced? What is the perfect blend

Crazy bawo?? It's ur choice....go for it girl.....
Don't let anybody guilt trip u please ...we are all entitled to choices.....ask for more seff...u have not asked enough..
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Jesse1991: 10:48am On Mar 18
Simply say you are looking for a Simp... Good for you because Nigeria is full of them like the one that just married Queen of BBN
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Eunoiaa(f): 10:53am On Mar 18
Dudes can't even tell a shitpost when it's smacking them in the face, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Alphajunkee: 12:44pm On Mar 18
Eunoiaa:
Dudes can't even tell a shitpost when it's smacking them in the face, lmao.
Actually this is what most women are looking for but are too scared to say it. Deep down it's probably the same thing for you
Re: Liberal Woman Looking For A Conservative Guy by Therock5555(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18
Op there's clay everywhere, mould your own man and leave us the Bleep alone....

(1) (Reply)

Not Being Straight In The Mind / Who Make Better And More Honest Lovers? / She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.