Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) (46732 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / 9 Craziest Things Doctors Removed From Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by captainamiedi1: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
what gave him the assurance that when the people die, they will patronize him? Is he the only coffin seller?

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
You would not fully understand his severe pains, when people are refusing to die ............ grin

3 Likes

Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wtf is ghis
captainamiedi1:
what gave him the assurance that when the people die, they will patronize him? Is he the only coffin seller?
I don't even understand these people? What also gives him assurance that removing drip would kill them? You know how tasking removing a drip is? It's a conscious effort? This guy has to be under the influence of drugs or jazz or something.
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by stasius: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
He is a devil!
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omoh , sales by fire by force... Gosh some beings no b am @ all shocked shocked..Totally unbelievable
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Business no dey boom,you wan force am to Boom...issokay
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by stasius: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
He is a devil!
What is the difference between him and a killer/murderer?

Abomination!

1 Like

Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry dey should put him in his coffin and nail it
Na undertaker?
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
gaby:
Wow..

I thought I had seen and heard it all but every day, I keep getting proved wrong.

Africa my Africa..
As in ehn. I shock
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oceanjagaban:

Na undertaker?
he want the patient dead in other to sell his coffin. Black man with their wickedness
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Taiwo20(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nothing mega....similar stuff been done by big pharma daily
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
sukkot:
shocked
The whole world lies in Wickedness > 1John 5:19 sad
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by sukkot: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
AngelicBeing:
The whole world lies in Wickedness > 1John 5:19 sad
yes oooo boss cry

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by StArK3(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Black man will do anything to make money
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by infogeneral: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
They should package him and seal him up in one of his coffins. Wicked soul!
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by descarado: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
hisgrace090:
Another guy with black heart.
It is called dark heart not black heart.
Dark heart has nothing to do with colour.

We have series of serial killers in the West or other countries but you are so quick and fast to condemn black man.
Talk of inferiority complex and low self esteem. The reason they still rule over you by proxy cos you demean and demarket yourself before them.

Shame.
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Teejayadex: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
Haaaa!
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by madjune(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
This reminds me of one old coffin maker back in our village, growing up.

He was known for his peculiar responses to queries upon how his business was faring.

A passer by would ask, " Oga, how's business?"

The coffin maker would reply, " Na una hand e dey."

3 Likes

Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by DonGtoG1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
KAMA always off duty when you needed it the most.

What stops KAMA from making him get infected with cholera, probably he would have ended up in one of his coffins.
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by NLPOET(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
There once was a man who sold coffins
His business was booming and his profits were often
But what he didn't tell you was his true intention
Was to kill off the patients in the hospital with precision

He'd barge in with a casket and start to haggle
The patients would panic and begin to waddle
He'd snatch them up, put them in the box
And before anyone could stop him, he'd be off like a fox

He'd come back with a smile and a wave
The nurses and doctors all felt so brave
They'd ask him where he'd taken the patients
And he'd just laugh and say "To their fates!"

He'd continue to do this every single day
The poor patients never had much to say
Until one day, the police figured it out
The coffin seller was finally put in doubt

And so the moral of this story
Is to be wary of those who sell coffins in a hurry
For you never know what they may be up to
So watch out and don't trust them, that's the clue!
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by OKC22: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is just the beginning of the end
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by faceLAGOS: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why black man always act like sub human?

Being born in Africa, Nigeria is my punishment for my sins in my previous life.
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Formation10: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Even if he succede what make him thinks the casket will b bought from him human are wicked just because of money he want to kill just to make sales now where is d money he will b spending it in jail
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by SporaD8: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
IrepChrist:
So you will rather see people die so you can sell. Unbelievable...
Coffin seller dey go him own jeje, una go ask am, "how market?"
...the result is what we are reading here!
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by gaby(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ishilove:

As in ehn. I shock

Ask me wetin person wan do with this kind money?
Money wey we meet and go leave for this world oh..

In fact...
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by uba1991: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Let him use one the coffin I will pay.
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
gaby:
Wow..

I thought I had seen and heard it all but every day, I keep getting proved wrong.

Africa my Africa..
walai!!!
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Africa the continent of the wicked
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wicked o! He want to make sales shocked
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by BlueDuck: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
TMSMedia:
Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Photo)

https://twitter.com/MikoziNetwork/status/1612300878223998976?t=kIizvKjThSDFiuFd45ElJA&s=19

I trust Nigerians, there would have been blood all over this guy cool
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by Abagworo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
When a coffin maker prays for increase in sales he is indirectly praying for increase in deaths.
Re: Coffin Maker Caught Removing Drips From Patients In A Hospital In Cameroon (Pix) by skukimania(f): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is it a must for him to make caskets? Are there no other furniture to make that be is now trying to force people to die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened To Me Today In A Brothel / UNIPORT Fresh Graduate Dies Of Brain Tumor (Photos) / 3 Main Reasons Why Some Women Cant Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.