Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP (21966 Views)

Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun / Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by kellyzaf(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
He is from kaura, Southern kaduna . He was on the verge of impeachment before defection. He was part of the people that orchestrated the coup that impeached the fmr. Deputy speaker Mukhtar Hazo. The political heavyweight in kaduna started fighting back, he had to quit and his best bet for a soft landing is LP judging by the influence of Asake(the LP governorship candidate)

The defection is understandable. I just laugh when people say southern-kaduna people are not well represented in Kaduna state administration. Imagine been a deputy-Speaker and your people are still been murdered, yet ignorant people blame the killings on El-Rufai.

No need for this ur long epistle, he has defected and thats the main thing here, Remember defection never happen without excuses.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Advocate500: 6:04am On Jan 13, 2023
biaframaster200:

Do.you think.An average Aboki like Nyamiri people....

February 25, your wailing continues
obi don't need core northern votes to win election, kwankwaso,Atiku and tinubu will cancel each other over there,is that simple.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by kelly72: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2023
biaframaster200:

Do.you think.An average Aboki like Nyamiri people....

February 25, your wailing continues

After you went to the North to run your wicked tongue against nyamiri people, what did you get? They are about to serve you another cold breakfast. This one you may never recover from.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by kelly72: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:

OGa please shift. Do you live in kaduna? Dabo suleiman's move wasn't a defection. He was cut-off by APC after losing the ticket. He went over to PDP and he was told somebody already had that slot. He had to settle for LP.

In Kaduna Dabo suleiman cant control 20votes without a good political structure backing. Abbas tajudeen will sweep Zaria for APC. The only significant move was by the Deputy Speaker. He control significant part of southern kaduna votes. And he is also a political soldier. I dont know why APC had to allow him leave though. I guess they found a more stronger candidate in southern kaduna.

Southern kaduna election in few weeks will be very interesting. APC, LP, PDP all presented good political players accros the constituency in the region.

So you are saying he is now the LP candidate in his in that Assembly election??
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Igbojew: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Facehumble:
Peter Obi has given nameless LP a name.
Am telling you and even give those Labour members especially their chairman a sense of belonging in Nigeria politics..............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by VERDA: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:
He is from kaura, Southern kaduna . He was on the verge of impeachment before defection. He was part of the people that orchestrated the coup that impeached the fmr. Deputy speaker Mukhtar Hazo. The political heavyweight in kaduna started fighting back, he had to quit and his best bet for a soft landing is LP judging by the influence of Asake(the LP governorship candidate)

The defection is understandable. I just laugh when people say southern-kaduna people are not well represented in Kaduna state administration. Imagine been a deputy-Speaker and your people are still been murdered, yet ignorant people blame the killings on El-Rufai.

You are a shameless hypocrite...the issue with southern Kaduna is religious, and a quest for a particular tribe to subjugate another tribe and religion.

If not for your shameless wickedness, how can a sane person blame a deputy speaker of insecurity in a state that has a governor and a deputy governor that are both sympathetic to the killers.

Is the DS the chief security officer of the state?, Does he control or coordinated any of the armed forces??. Wicked hypocrite.

Why would you not support the Muslim/Muslim ticket of the corrupt drug lord Asiwaju, when the same thing was done to subjugate Kaduna Christians, leaving them defenceless and slaughtered like chickens without anybody to fight for them.

You disarm them and allow marauding killer heardsmen to kill them at will and occupy their lands.

The wickedness of the likes of you will be judged you will have no peace.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by phemy36(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2023
IranianSea:

Oloriburuku

Omo ale ni e. Omo osan ti n ko popo baya e
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by lhordspy: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2023
kelly72:

So you are saying he is now the LP candidate in his in that Assembly election??

Yes.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by nameo: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2023
bennyflipy:
I just dey laugh, all these are calculations that'll favour us (APC) in the coming elections in Kaduna state.

I laugh more at the ignorance of the OBidients, southern Kaduna they're bragging with will shock them next month. SK are predominantly PDP, they'll massively vote for PDP. As for the LP governorship candidate, that one won't even win his polling unit in SK grin

LP will not get 10% in Kaduna, know this and know peace.

I am from southern Kaduna by the way and my vote is for the Jagaban of Africa.

Shut your mouth there, you APC urchinn.

Who dase you, southern Kaduna.

There ie nothing like PDP voters. They, just like SE and SS, were voting PDP cos of certain reasons and cos they didnt have any other options.

Now those reasons align with LP and they have a credible option in Obi and their OWN Gov candidate.

LP is winning SK next month. As a matter of fact, there is a possibility of Obi winning Kaduna narrowly cos northern and Middle Kaduna votes will be massively shared by Ariku, Tinubu and Kwankawaso.

February is next month
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by lookingfly: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2023
I've come to realize that only true obidients are publicizing collection of PVCs.........others believe in rigging!
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2023
post=119971178:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

Good bless [color=#006600]Nigeria
Pictures speak more than a thousand words. Suffering and smiling

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by IranianSea: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2023
phemy36:

Omo ale ni e. Omo osan ti n ko popo baya e
Epe wa Lori e! Oloriburuku. Ibos supports their own, but when it come to Yoruba that's when we start seen Oloriburuku Omo Yoruba like you, very useless goat.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Galadoma: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

People that make up 46% of Kaduna are not governor ,not deputy not even speaker and you call that representation ?

Bros honestly only a wicked person would say this thing you said

So this is Tinubu plan for Christians ?
God bless you �
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by excel001(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
nameo:

There ie nothing like PDP voters. They, just like SE and SS, were voting PDP cos of certain reasons and cos they didnt have any other options.

Now those reasons align with LP and they have a credible option in Obi and their OWN Gov candidate.

LP is winning SK next month. As a matter of fact, there is a possibility of Obi winning Kaduna narrowly cos northern and Middle Kaduna votes will be massively shared by Ariku, Tinubu and Kwankawaso.

February is next month
You're right, LP has a very big chance of winning KD votes than any other party. Apart from the southern part supports don't forget that Baba Ahmed Datti is from Northern Kaduna. There's no way a former senator, A VP aspirant and a younger brother to the spokes person of northern elders forum will not have supporters from his side

1 Like

Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by bennyflipy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
nameo:

February is next month

These people are so gullible grin

Na from moon Una wan come win Kaduna?? grin

I repeat it your Messiah will not get 10% in Kaduna.

Make Una No sha cry rigging next month, when the Jagaban of Africa is declared president grin

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Southern kaduna.
God bless the Jagaban of Africa.
God bless Uba Sani.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by bennyflipy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
excel001:

You're right, LP has a very big chance of winning KD votes than any other party. Apart from the southern part supports don't forget that Baba Ahmed Datti is from Northern Kaduna. There's no way a former senator, A VP aspirant and a younger brother to the spokes person of northern elders forum will not have supporters from his side

Datti will not win his polling unit in Zaria grin

We in the North don't do politics of bitterness.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by Shikini: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Great.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by phemy36(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
IranianSea:

Epe wa Lori e! Oloriburuku. Ibos supports their own, but when it come to Yoruba that's when we start seen Oloriburuku Omo Yoruba like you, very useless goat.

It is because I can reason well. I can't support am arm robber because we are related. You can continue supporting you drug baron. I will gladly supported Osibanjo if he was picked. I can't be daft like you because my future and that of my children is more important to me. You can gamble with your future because you want your tribe to become a president. I don't want to argue with you because you are shallow minded
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by JOemmy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Very courageous man I pray hell rufai won't assassinate him.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
lhordspy:

You are foolish. Who's the chief security officer in the state?

You will cry blood next week!
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by orisa37: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
GOOD SENSE BRO.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by excel001(m): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2023
bennyflipy:

Datti will not win his polling unit in Zaria grin

We in the North don't do politics of bitterness.
Hahahaha North don't do politics of bitterness and so many of them here are supporting Atiku to replace Buhari after 8 years, you think i am typing you from the south abi, we dey this north together and we are seeing the hand writing. So relax! February is just some days from today.
Re: Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP by bennyflipy(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
excel001:

Hahahaha North don't do politics of bitterness and so many of them here are supporting Atiku to replace Buhari after 8 years, you think i am typing you from the south abi, we dey this north together and we are seeing the hand writing. So relax! February is just some days from today.

Jagaban of Africa is the next president of Nigeria, so because they're voting for a fellow northerner makes them bitter? But at they don't go on the internet insulting, abusing and hating those who don't have the same stand with them. If that should be the case northerner should be all in voting the controversial MM ticket, but most don't even look at that. I am a Christian and I am voting BAT, plenty of my Muslims friends won't. Shay you get?

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Jagaban of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Martial Demotes Patrick Falola From Major General To Brigadier General / Mass Exodus Looms In APC - Dailytrust / Middle Belt Youths Berate Wike, Say He Has Crossed ‘the Red Line’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.