Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees (37448 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ogaga87(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Many like him... Even Orji Uzor Kalu's kid grew up with Tinubu when Abia was very hot

When PDP and Obasanjo jailed them for seeking their rights in oil revenue from their region... Tinubu helped them all the way

NADECO struggle for Democracy

Niger Delta struggle for 13% derivatives

Stopping 3rd term agenda

Guess what Obi was chilling in his £1, million apartment in London was a bank executive and gave no fvck about Nigeria

Leave Obi from your hatred.. The fight wasnt a mass fight.. Just talk like matured kid next time..

MMM victim like you contributed in putting Buhari in Aso rock.. Nonsense..
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Fujiyama: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Okealaaye:
President Buhari linked them to Civilisation by building the Second Niger Bridge which had remained in limbo for decades, yet all they gave him was abuse and insults. Wouldn't it be out of place then for anyone to expect these ingrates to THANK Tinubu he should give them a good turn?

^^^
undecided

You're not keeping your eye on the ball.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Jaysleek22: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
What about the billions he ripped from LASG?That one never do?
Laple0541:
One's good deeds will always speak for one even when bitter souls try to paint one bad.

Tinubu's political and human benevolence cut across tribes and it's hightime he ripped from his good deeds.

Tinubu lokan.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
frugal:

Gbam! Imagine the nonsense. You want to use my future to pay back debt.

Don't mind those deluded people jewe
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by kenex4ever(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why wont a drug lord help a known criminal and crude oil thief?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Superwave16320: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is so hilarious
Walai 95% of igbos that never left alaigbo are born foolish n will ultimately die foolish.

The bastard support anarchist fighting fit what never belong to them like Kanu are now against a militant fight for his right that he as been deprived over the years.

Foolish Yoruba forming woke n other minority tribe below is the mind set of the average Igbo once they gain the presidency una papa go suffer. Sebi u Sabi form woke.

Honjoshy4u:
Then you and your family should pay him.
Nothing concern sane Nigerians with Tinubu helping a militant. I believe that Asari and Tinubu de been light kpoli together.
2 drug thieves

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Abbeytoy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Typicool8:
Anybody owing Tinubu should please go and pay instead of using over 200 million Nigerians as Thanksgiving..By the way what led the militant to prison?

Me and you are owing Tinubu for freedom of democracy

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Otuchi: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Tinubu been generous is not surprising
After all

Osama Bin Laden helped some of his jihadist fighters with money..

Hitler made lot of his officers rich, gave them houses and more.

Pablo Escobar gave out charity to his community

Evans the kidnapper gave donations in church and helped some people with cash

Even the Devil is very generous
Devil offered Jesus all the wealth in this world

Just because Osama bin Laden is generous to his jihadist urchins
Doesn't mean I will vote Osama as president
GBASOMELY! END OF THREAD

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Fujiyama: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Britishpea:
He helped Ladoja when he was unfaithfully removed as gov of Oyo state. Helped Mimiko through his court cases in tribunals when Obj used Agagu to rob him in the elections.

Helped Oshiomole against prof. Osunbor.

He took in MOB Michael opeyemi Bamidele to his government since 1999 and was paying his children school fees even while the former was a SA under Tinubu’s government. MOB today is a senator.

Tinubu is a special man.

^^
undecided

This doesn't qualify him to be president.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by EDOLUWA: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
This is what's destroying Nigeria when one person will begin to follow a benefactor to the detriment of others.

So People that Abacha has helped in the past should begin to follow Al Mustapha now and vote him.

Has People that MKO helped forgot about him? So let them queque behind Kola Abiola in the Next election!!!

It's time for Nigeria to vote with sense and not with chop mentality.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by jahsharon: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
While his brothers were scheming to sleep with his wife, Emilokan Tinubu was taking care of his family.

Tinubu is not perfect, but he is better than the other clowns contesting.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by generalwo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:

Nwanko kanu was a prisoner?
.... Is it nwankwo kanu that is asking Nigerians to vote for tinubu in this post or asari dokubo?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kewtt: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
jahsharon:
While his brothers were scheming to sleep with his wife, Emilokan Tinubu was taking care of his family.

Tinubu is not perfect, but he is better than the other clowns contesting.
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by akinsmyk(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
When an individual is giving shelter and accommodating criminals, just know he’s either their godfather or their sponsor. When the state prosecuted a criminal and you’re shielding them, it says a lot.

Were they unjustly imprisoned? If not, you’re not helping them but compensating and rewarding their wrongdoings
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ayodeoba: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Psalm54:
Then reward him by buying him orthopaedic bed, not with my future and that of my children
if one person come attack you back now, you start wailing

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by matm: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ojiofor:

That was a personal favour wetin concern us with it?
Abi make we dash him Nigeria because he provided for your family?

The caption should be: "Tinubu's personal favour to my family " which is a personal thing dt benefitted the society nothing.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Typicool8(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Me and you are owing Tinubu for freedom of democracy

You can go and pay him but as for me,I owe him nothing

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by sageb: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
"When I was in prison, Tinubu gave my wife a house in VGC and pay my children's school fees....."

Asari Dokubo

One good act deserves another good act in turn.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Fujiyama: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:
All these people cannot be wrong despite the smear campaign against Tinubu. Dele Momodu also acknowledged how Tinubu helped him while he was in exile in London.
The first governor for a day in Lagos nko? This is someone who cares about others and he wasn't doing it for the camera.

^^^
There isn't a smear campaign - or at least none that I'm paying any attention to.

Bola Tinubu is not the right man for this job. He just isn't. He doesn't have what it takes to fix this country's very serious problems. Let's not deceive ourselves.

It is very shameful that Buhari was re-elected, even after a woeful, disastrous first term. Nigerians will forever have to explain to outsiders how that happened. It therefore makes no sense to consider keeping the same party (on whose platform Buhari was elected) in power.

It is up to Nigerians to decide exactly what they want in 6 weeks.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
forayfleo:
that is if you even have business with Nigeria.

No na Chicago
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Owologbo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
"When I was in prison, Tinubu gave my wife a house in VGC and pay my children's school fees....."

Asari Dokubo

look at the kind of person endorsing Escobar.
Him and his gangs were criminals before now, but he's now the best thing to happen since he's supporting tinubu.
let's see how many people he can influence in his okirika.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by buzorcharles(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
And u wanna use my 8 years to show him appreciation abi? Una dey mad

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ElSudani: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
There isn't a smear campaign - or at least none that I'm paying any attention to.

Bola Tinubu is not the right man for this job. He just isn't. He doesn't have what it takes to fix this country's very serious problems. Let's not deceive ourselves.

It is very shameful that Buhari was re-elected, even after a woeful, disastrous first term. Nigerians will forever have to explain to outsiders how that happened. It therefore makes no sense to consider keeping the same party (on whose platform Buhari was elected) in power.

It is up to Nigerians to decide exactly what they want in 6 weeks.

You are free to sulk over whatever you want to sulk about. Given the resources available to each administration Buhari has done more for Nigeria than the PDP you and Obi previously supported.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Jogs1900: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Bros,just leave them,for the tirades is Political matters,so let is continue but remember, majority of them lives in Lagos!
You have spoken the truth and truth is bitter,no matter how you want to twist the truth,it remains the truth!
Let them continue to shade Tinubu on the Social Media by making him More Popular!
There's something I learnt from Tinubu...Once you set your aim on something, if your enemies want to distract you, don't fall rather face what you've set your eyes to achieve aggressively.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Senioreddy: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
IreneJane:

1. Ask yourself again , can someone that is not physically and mentally stable being to 6 states in the past 8 days campaigning rigorously.

Lols you really don't want to tell yourselve the truth. The signs are there glaring at you but you choose to ignore them. Amen who can pronounce things properly and commits so much blunder etc.

2. Has any international communities country brought forward the case before him in the court of law ? Go and read the document circulated online verywell,
Or has he ever been accused of any crime by other countries?

Did you see the certified true copy of the funds he forfeited? Do you even know what CTC means?

3. With the current economy crisis, which other candidate has the intellectual capacity to do that if you are to judge by their track record in public office ?

My dear you already know except you still want to deceive yourself.

4. Mm ticket has nothing to do with ethnic war going about , that's about the issues of the tribesmen that caused it . E.g ipob .. kanu and ekpa were causing destructions to their people, if their tribe men are ready , they will carry fg along , but everybody there are playing politics with it.

Do you agree with me that when you choose to neglect a particular religion in a state where you have more than one religion, you're creating room for sectionalism and drumming for anarchy?

Lastly , there is nothing like religious war in this country except you aim to cause one in the future . Some people hide behind politics to term it religion crisis e.g. Southern kaduna .. and it is not . Religion doesn't and will never help us if we want Nigeria of our dream. We want good development

Whether you like it or not,Benue and Kaduna is both ethnic and religious war. Or what'll you say about one group killing as well as chasing the other out of their ancestral home?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ElSudani: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
generalwo:
.... Is it nwankwo kanu that is asking Nigerians to vote for tinubu in this post or asari dokubo?

I asked you a simple question because you said Tinubu was helping prisoners. Perhaps you don't understand what you wrote by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Yoighaman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Asari. You are free to support whoever you like but stop telling lies. So with all the illegal money you and your team were making, none of your guys could pay your children's school fees? Go and tell this story to the marines, not everyone is as dumb and gullible as you think.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Regex: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
These formats was thwarted by the Labour Party nah...
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ipobarecriminals: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
angry E consign u. angry
FalseProphet1:
That one doesn't concern is na, you and your household can vote Tinubu as appreciation.

But for me and my entire congregation, we're fully obedient.

This I have seen.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by matm: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
Tinubu has an excellent personality.
If your path has cross with him you will ever live to first his course.

Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

Sincerely speaking, do you know dt Buhari has an excellent personality but d people around him don't carry out his plans and due to old age, he lacks the strenght to supervise & monitor and checkmate their activities.Same thing will happen with Tinubu.
We need an energetic leader that can award projects, follow it up himself and Sanction those that are not living up to expectation.
This requires a lot of mental and physicalenergy which old age can't carry
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by baretalk: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Never bite the hand that feed you. Igbos Tinubu have fed you, Lagos have fed you and saved you people from poverty in your region, given you people space to operate, but you ingrates are biting the fingers that feed you. Ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
matm:

The caption should be: "Tinubu's personal favour to my family " which is a personal thing dt benefitted the society nothing.

Exactly.I know Atiku,Obi and Kwankwaso have helped a lot of Nigerians one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.