Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? (3712 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by jomagibs: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
cry

I still shed years when I remember him.

It happened about a month ago, I was waiting for someone when this guy walked up to me.

I didn't even know he wanted to talk to me, like he was tall, brown and so fineee he looks just like Reggie in Far From Home series embarassed I was in a happy mood that day sha, so I was smiling, that's why he even had the courage to talk to me (his words not mine)

He was funny and seemed cool, so when he asked for my number, I didn't hesitate to give it to him.

We talked and he said he would call me, I enthusiastically waited for his call but it never came.

cry

Never trust engineering boys cry my cousin told me this but I didn't believe her.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for him to call me, do you think he'll ever call?

This is the 1,000,000,000,000 time a Nigerian boy is breaking my heart. I'm tired. I'm tired of them.

But I thought this one was different, I mean he's tall, brown and good looking. Just my type.

I feel like dying from embarrassment right now.

But do you guys think he'll ever call me?

where did it happen I have heard a similar story somewhere in lagos
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Oyiboman69: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
cry

I still shed years when I remember him.

It happened about a month ago, I was waiting for someone when this guy walked up to me.

I didn't even know he wanted to talk to me, like he was tall, brown and so fineee he looks just like Reggie in Far From Home series embarassed I was in a happy mood that day sha, so I was smiling, that's why he even had the courage to talk to me (his words not mine)

He was funny and seemed cool, so when he asked for my number, I didn't hesitate to give it to him.

We talked and he said he would call me, I enthusiastically waited for his call but it never came.

cry

Never trust engineering boys cry my cousin told me this but I didn't believe her.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for him to call me, do you think he'll ever call?

This is the 1,000,000,000,000 time a Nigerian boy is breaking my heart. I'm tired. I'm tired of them.

But I thought this one was different, I mean he's tall, brown and good looking. Just my type.

I feel like dying from embarrassment right now.

But do you guys think he'll ever call me?

Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by Jb95(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
24 hrs a day is not enough to fear Nigerian men and you are hear crying because of a guy that hasn't called you yet.
SMH for you
Re: Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me? by DonroxyII: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
1Sharon:
Sometimes men just take numbers to test themselves and feed their own ego
I do do this Anyway !
It's Due to some heart Aches once you missed the Chance of getting that number ... You head started telling you sharrap little man weak man, You ain't man enough to woo that girl.. she Scares you right ... !

Attimes I just walk over .. Ramble small chats .. Little encomium ... Seek for friendship and Walk Away .. Deal done !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy / Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.