Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! (851 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her / After 6years Of Dating He Wants Me To Abort Our Baby / HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by Pweety4me(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2011
Pregnancy & giving birth before commiting vows?

I was walking home(I live close duh angry tongue) with an uncle from church and his baby, and we were talking he was stressing that how it was 'not easy' this man already has a 1yr old baby boy and his wife recntly just gave birth to another baby  boy, so i was like to him being a christian 'so you were fornicating'?(as if i was expecting any different undecided) he was like to me 'women do a lot of rubbish with themselves, so you need to be sure' i was like 'what of those men that are impotent' he laughed grin and shaked his head. . .(watever undecided) i was like you only see it that way because, women are usually held responsible for being able to concieve and they don't check the man, he agreed with that sha.Then i was like so are u rejecting the idea of 'sex-after-marriage' i don't remember him having an answer for that

Anywayz whats your opinion? do people have the wrong idea about marriage? if every man wants his babe or fiance to conceive before marriage then what happens to our beliefs?what happens to the vargin that has promised herself to keep sacred till after marriage?
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by MrCork19: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me. ermm sweeery do u where thong? tongue
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
Do u mean G-STRING angry
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by Pweety4me(f): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2011
^^^C'mon?wanna act human now undecided
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by kodylicky(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2011
pls edit your post and try to skip the "i was like" part - too many of it
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by Pweety4me(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2011
^^Errrorrr tongue
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by airmark(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety, i know this thread might be derailed. Dont ask why. It is the bad society we find ourselves, that make men to opt 4 pregnancy b4 marriage. Its sinful, but most ladies around now are 'rolling tyres with spoilt tubes'.
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by LongOne1(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2011
Well, you can’t really judge them for thinking that way 'cos of the environment we live in. It’s a pity though, that people who are supposed to be ‘full of faith’ still use ‘worldly wisdom’.

I for one don’t believe in pregnancy before marriage because of the probability of bringing an evil seed into the world.
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by MrCork19: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2011
***I was like***        Guess thats how she starts all her sentence!!! undecided
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by MMM2(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^C'mon?wanna act human now undecided

angryangryangry
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by WebSurfer(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
airmark:

Pweety, i know this thread might be derailed. Dont ask why. It is the bad society we find ourselves, that make men to opt 4 pregnancy b4 marriage. Its sinful, but most ladies around now are 'rolling tyres with spoilt tubes'.  
lol
Re: Have Our Baby First, Then We can get Married!! by Pweety4me(f): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^He see's visions cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Premature Release / Why Tall Men Dont Like Tall Women / Best Birthday Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.