Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already (1461 Views)

January Is Coming, They Are Warming Up To Collect Your January Salary -pastor / Pastor Chris : Hybrid Men Are Coming . Jude 1:6-9. (explosive) / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by tctrills: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Hope your family members know that you need help? This is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Revelation 19:11-13,15-16 KJV
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. [12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. [13] And he was clothed
with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. [15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. [16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

He is here, Hallelujah!!!!

Odogwu is here!!!
The Okosisi is here!!!
The Ebubedike One is here!!!
The Dikedioramma is here!!!

Ina g'or'ile fe'ju keke!!!

He speaks and it thunders!!!

Praise God forever!!!
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Revelation 19:13 KJV
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Isaiah 63:2-3 KJV
Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? [3] I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

He is coming. He is the Word of God. His ideology will reign supreme.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by Truthsoldier(m): 12:05am On Mar 04, 2023
MrPresident1:
Salvation has come

Luke 12:42-44 KJV
And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat ae in due season? [43] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [44] Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

David Michael is coming, his reign will bring great peace blessings and prosperity to all the downtrodden and pulverised people of the earth

The next President of Nigeria is not Peter Obi, or Atiku, Bola Tinibu

It is the LORD's anointed, the Saviour, the Helper, the Anointed, Generalissimo David Michael

Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Psalm 89:24 KJV
But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

In the name of the LORD, David Michael, will be promoted and exalted
Oshogbo weed dey turn your brain I swear down

1 Like

Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Truthsoldier:

Oshogbo weed dey turn your brain I swear down

Na today?
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Are you ready for the Lord an his men, are you ready for their reign? These men brook no nonsense. They are bone crushers. They are gentle giants, no nonsense

They will reorient the world back to God. Any dissent will be completely crushed

David's men of valour. Men who inhale fire and exhale thunder

Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Are you ready for the Lord an his men, are you ready for their reign? These men brook no nonsense. They are bone crushers. They are gentle giants, they are no nonsense men

They will reorient the world back to God. Any dissent will be completely crushed

David's men of valour. Men who inhale fire and exhale thunder

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Deuteronomy 32:12-14 KJV
So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. [13] He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock; [14] Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

Only God prospers and makes great, hard labour or hard work or sky high IQ does not make for success or greatness, it is God that elevates, it is only God that promotes, and only in God can anyone prosper.

There is no nation that ever became great by their own capacity: Babylon was never great because of their human capacity. Egypt, Assyria, Persia, Greece, Rome, British, America- it is God that elevated them all

When Paul got to Rome and saw the debasement of their minds, he said God gave them over to a reprobate mind because the forgot about him. Paul said that this people knew everything that there is to know about God because God revealed himself to them, but they abandoned God and were wallowing in idolatry and wickedness

Romans 1:19-21 KJV
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. [20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: [21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Read
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
You see these Ubermensch, they are men of timbre and calibre. They are awesome and fearsome men. They are the gentlest of men and at the same time they are also the fiercest of men. They cannot kill a hapless scurrying cockroach but they can kill a lion with their bare hands. These men are coming, they are already with us, they are already in our midst, they are already with us walking talking eating breathing incognito

They will help Christ to rule the earth with a rod of iron, any attempt to resist their rule will be brutally and completely wasted, who even dares to want to hold a contrary opinion where they are, shebi it is if you can breath when you are near them that you can hold contrary opinion, you cannot even dare to breath in their presence talkless of trying to be contrary to them.

Revelation 2:26-28 KJV
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: [27] And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. [28] And I will give him the morning star.

These men with the morning star are going to reorient the world back to God. God will empower them mightily spiritually and physically to come and repair the earth. They will be running on nuclear energy, the blood in their veins will be pure white hot nuclear energy and I tell you again, they will both be the gentlest and the fiercest at the same time

See them now, see some of them below grin is anybody mad to face these battle hardened warriors? That would just be plain madness to try to engage them

General Adino the Eznite (Josheb-Basshebeth), the Tachmonite; General Eleazar Dodo, the Ahohite; General Shammah Agee, the Ararite; Lt. General Benaiah Jehoiada (Commander, Brigade of Guards); Lt. General Asahel Zeruiah;
Lt. General Elhanan Dodo; Lt. General Shammah, the Harodite; Lt. General Elika, the Arodite etc one man of these men that can slaughter the heftiest bear with his bare hands

You don't want David Michael to reign? You are in opposition? You must be a joker. A clown. I have heard some fellows say that when Jesus comes back again they will crucify him like they did the last time cheesy some fellows even say that it is the fear of what he passed through the last time he came that is making him to delay his coming grin, no problem oh. When you see him again, in the time when former leaders and all the former top top people are scrambling and entering inside caves and dens and rocks and begging rocks to fall down on them and kill them- we will see you ordinary plebeian

Revelation 6:14-16 KJV
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Revelation 19:11-14 KJV
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. [12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. [13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. [14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Can you see them, his armies, can you see his armed forces? This is for the comedians and comediennes that have said that they would kill him again if he returns Bwahahahaha

How would you feel if someone summons lightening to give you a quick shave? As in, for example one Lt. Gen eg. Lt. General Paarai, the Arbite, asks you to do something and you're refusing and he just summons lightening to give you a clean shave grin then all your doubts are cleared grin grin these are the men that are coming and they are led by the eleyinju ogunna himself, the one that speaks and it thunders, the sangiri lagiri o la giri kakakakakakakaka f'igba edun bo'be

The Ubermensch are coming and they are coming to repair the world. They will brook no opposition, you cannot even think contrary in your heart because as you're thinking it thy are listening to you shocked grin grin

They are coming and they are now here with us
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some men have blood flowing in their veins

Some other men have nuclear energy coursing through them that if you touch them you can get electrocuted. These are the Ubermensch

Revelation 2:26-27 KJV
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: [27] And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

You can see the promise to the Ubermensch, they will rule with a rod of iron; and smash any opposition like an earthen pot is smashed to pieces
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Malachi 4:2-3 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. [3] And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

The things that the hopeless whorē frustrated you and denied you from achieving, the Ubermensch will achieve it for you without you even breaking the slightest sweat. These men are coming and they will ensure universal healthcare, free and compulsory education, housing for all, portable water for all, all the good things of life that the hopeless whorē turned to rocket science and refused to help you achieve, the Ubermensch will help you to achieve them. We will be quiet from the fear of our enemies, we shall prosper exceedingly, the smallest of us will be a billionaire, and all the wicked who tormented us will be like ashes under our feet in the day that the LORD brings his redemption.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Psalm 18:33-34 KJV
He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. [34] He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

These men are coming. Iron benders. They will bend anything and the one that refuses to bend will be broken, no in betweens. You either accept their godly terms and bend to them, or you are broken, these are the Ubermensch

2 Samuel 22:34-35 KJV
He maketh my feet like hinds' feet : and setteth me upon my high places. [35] He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

These men are going to be the new rulers of the world, they are David Michael's men, they brook no nonsense from no quarters, you either do it the godly way or you face the high way; they will rule the earth with a rod of iron, from Toronto to Tokyo to Freetown to Malam Fatori, everyone must accept and conform to them because tipatipa ni a fi n feran Sango
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2023
Psalm 32:7-8 KJV
Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. [8] I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
James 1:26 KJV
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2023
The ubermensch are here with us, walking, talking, eating, drinking, men of renown, incognito powered down by the LORD, waiting for their activation

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

They have the primacy, but they will allow the dead to rise first.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
The Ubermensch will have no single trouble understanding anything we are saying here. They will open their Bibles, search and corroborate us. They will nod their heads in agreement, and give glory to our God for enlightenment.

Do you find yourself effortlessly understanding what is being taught here? You have no problems crossing the paradigms, you're able to unlearn, learn and relearn, easily? You're opening your Bible and getting enlightened and you're getting increasingly angry at all the deceit and deception?

Guy just know that of you it is said:

1 Thessalonians 4:15 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

You are alive. You are not dead. We are alive cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2023
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 KJV
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, [8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: [9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

The Ubermensch

Mighty angels. Warriors. Shaving recalcitrant heads with lightening
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin grin
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
cheesy
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2023
kiss
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Ubermensch, they are mighty angels of the LORD. They know everything, they can do everything

Imagine the Angel of power in charge of Nigeria's electricity
Or of roads in charge of our roads
Or of health in charge of our health sector
Or of education in charge of our educational system

David Michael is coming

Matthew 4:11 KJV
Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Matthew 24:36-37 KJV
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. [37] But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I already showed you that there is a difference between the appearance of the sign of the Son of man in heaven and the coming of the Son of man. The reference to the time of Noe is not negative in anyway, it is an admonishment to avoid our hearts being overcharged with surfeiting, drunkenness and the cares of this life

The angels of heaven are the Ubermensch. They are the ministers of David Michael, himself being the chief servant or angel

The day or hour of the return of the Son of man is not known even by the angels but the period preceding that period is going to be the most prosperous, most joyful, most blessed, most glorious period for the Israel of God. The appearance of the sign of the Son of man is the arising of the true Israel of God from the dead

Matthew 24:38-39 KJV
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In the time of Noe, they were surfeited to evil. In the period before the coming of the Son of man, we will be surfeited to good because we have resurrected, we are no longer dead or black.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
The period immediately after the elevation and exaltation of David Michael is going to be the most chaotic most tumultuous period in human history. It is going to be the battle of Armageddon, see it for yourself below:

Matthew 24:30 KJV
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

All the tribes of the earth shall mourn
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Proverbs 16:12 KJV
It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness.

Matthew 24:48-51 KJV
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; [49] And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; [50] The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, [51] And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Listen, David Michael.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Obadiah 1:8 KJV
Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

In the day Esau goes into the grave; when the earthquake hits and wisdom fails in Teman

Revelation 16:12 KJV
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Jeremiah 49:7,10 KJV
Concerning Edom, thus saith the Lord of hosts; Is wisdom no more in Teman? is counsel perished from the prudent? is their wisdom vanished? [10] But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.

Lamentations 4:21-22 KJV
Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked. [22] The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

Edom is on the lookout
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2023
2 Samuel 22:34-36 KJV
He maketh my feet like hinds' feet : and setteth me upon my high places. [35] He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. [36] Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2023
You want to mess with Lt. General Benaiah Jehoiada (Commander, Brigade of Guards), or Lt. General Asahel Zeruiah, or Lt. General Elhanan Dodo, or Lt. General Shammah, the Harodite, or Lt. General Elika, the Arodite?

You want to trifle with Lt. General Heleb Baanah, a Netophathite, or Lt. General Ittai Ribai, of Gibeah, or Lt. General Benaiah, the Pirathonite, or Lt. General Hiddai, of the brooks of Gaash, or Lt. General Abi-Albon, the Arbathite, or Lt. General Azmaveth, the Barhumite, or Lt. General Eliahba, the Shaalbonite, or Lt. General Jonathan Shave, the Hararite? shocked

Hmmm, e be like say you don get Schizophrenia.

No nonsense men will be in charge of your lives, they will give you everything and will want or take nothing in return. They will make your life beautiful, and colourful, and glorious. You will be surfeited in everything.

Food: world standard
Health: world standard
Housing: world standard
Education: world standard
Infrastructure: world standard
Agriculture: world standard
Finance and economy: world standard

But if you mess with them, you would wish God did not create you!

Revelation 19:15-16 KJV
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. [16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Deuteronomy 32:43 KJV
Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The God In The New Testament Different? / Are Some Churches Gradually Becoming Financial Institutions? / Court Sentences Rev. King To Death By Hanging { Today 11 -01 -07) Breaking News}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.