Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Prison Exeprience By Perfectmatchng - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Prison Exeprience By Perfectmatchng (2509 Views)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prison Exeprience By Perfectmatchng by SMJay: 6:15pm On May 07, 2023
wink
dawnomike:
Words can not explain the Nigerian prisons... I pray nothing in this life takes me there!!!
Re: My Prison Exeprience By Perfectmatchng by IyaTola: 12:35pm On May 20, 2023
shocked
Too many absurdity in this country and nobody seems to care. The gory story from inside Nigeria prisons is a revelation every sensible Nigerians must care to find out. We are not animals for crying out loud!

Female prisoners use clothes as pads
Guard are gods in prison, you cannot greet them by standing, you squat to talk, respond and greet them
Male guard have their way with inmates at will
If you offend a female gaurd she can make your life unbearable
Don't worry BlessingCEO would share her experience

1 Like

Re: My Prison Exeprience By Perfectmatchng by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On May 20, 2023
IyaTola:
■ Too many absurdity in this country and nobody seems to care. The gory story from inside Nigeria prisons is a revelation every sensible Nigerians must care to find out. We are not animals for crying out loud!

Female prisoners use clothes as pads
Guard are gods in prison, you cannot greet them by standing, you squat to talk, respond and greet them
Male guard have their way with inmates at will
If you offend a female gaurd she can make your life unbearable. Don't worry BlessingCEO would share her experience
Do Nigerians care? undecided
Re: My Prison Exeprience By Perfectmatchng by IyaTola: 7:09pm On May 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do Nigerians care? undecided
They don't cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Nine Signs Of Nairaland Addiction / My Wife Steals Money From Me Always.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.