Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu (34046 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / 2019: Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Scramble For Igbo Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by billyG(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2023
This junkie just dey Yan apata all d time.....no be even full bread...a soaked sliced bread kwa.
Hiaa!
Ndigbos have SUFFERED!! cry cry cry
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by visiontech24: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Penguin2:
It was a pathetic statement from a very pathetic character.

But it simply depicts their mindset against the Igbos. They feel they can come to our region and say shits to us without consequences because we are a people that is ‘rejected and marginalized’.

Or can Tinubu go to Kano and talk that same trash?

Can he say such a thing in Sokoto?

He was even in Delta. Did he say such a thing? No.

But he feels he can talk trash to Igbos and go scot free and that’s why he said it.

But we await him at the polls.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2023
JerryGent1983:
Oga u see this election ur eyes go clear go writeam some where no me tell u
who be this thing?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2023
traihit:

I ain't Igbo but Nigeria isn't practicing democracy if what you insinuated is true.

Why do we blame Nnamdi Kanu and co fr standing for Biafra then? How can you be getting resources from a people and then you marginalise them because they didn't vote for you?

Can that kind of a society ever experience peace? If US is that way, how many people in the world will be rushing there? Do we just copy the whites only when it satisfy our lusts?
Getting resources from which people?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Konjiboii: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Igbo people you have to wake up from your slumber and seize this opportunity, forget say Obi is not your preferred Igbo representative that you would like, at the end of the day he is still your brother, give him 101% support,. Because the truth be say atiku and bat no send Igbo people at all. Troop out and vote for your brother. It's time to wake up ohh. Let's not have another 8yrs of had I known.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Injera:
Ibos have a delusional sense of importance. This election has clearly shown the fanatical and intolerant nature of an average ibo man.
Everyone hates the ibos out of envy they claim, why Ibos claim its because they cannot compete and so are less educationally and financially successful than them. When in truth they're mere economic migrants taking advantage of the generosity and livable conditions provided by their hosts.

U can't even hide ur bigotry. igbos must support tinubu when same urchins can't support Peter obi?

Is that not stupidity? Igbos even have a Peter candidate running for election this time.

If igbos have miscalculate b4 I'm 100% sure they are on point thos time.

This elections is a reverse role of 2015. where igbos support Jonathan wrongly and yorubas got it right supporting buhari who seemed the better candidate.

Bt now urchins are supporting the wrong candidate for tribal reasons which will be their miscalculation.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by visiontech24: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
What Tinubu said is a reality. The way Igbos hate on people is so annoying.
You hate someone and you expect returns from such person. If not for love for humanity, Buhari no suppose reason them. Am not pro APC but truth must be told.
The southwest knew how to massage the ego of the north. Threatening Tinubu back isn't the solution.
The gragra of Igbos when they dislike you is too much.
Meanwhile, politics is played with wisdom.
See Nnamdi Kanu, he's still in jail. Nothing has changed. Instead it's killings of Igbos by ESN, UGM etc. The region is rotting daily. Igbos are screaming marginalisation and those that appeared to be fighting for them are killing Igbos. Declaring no work on Mondays, they killed Dora Akunyili's husband and many more. A very intelligent man. An asset to ndi Igbo. What's wrong with that region?
It's becoming difficult for an Igbo man to be president. Maybe Obi ll pull a stunt.
grin thanks grin
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Alalanlala. The Igbo APC members will not allow ipob terrorists and their sympathizers now working for lp to ruin their chances.
Those ones are irredeemable haterz and bigots so it is up to Igbo APC members to strategically defeat them.
As things stand, if election is conducted today, Asiwaju has won.
PMB got 5% votes from Igboland yet won so Igbo votes are trafitionally in the bag of PDP .

Through rigging abi? because results came when 3 + 1 was 7
Internet no day forget sha.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by omonnakoda: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol did u also hear when he said you wont get the mational cake if you dont vote for me. I want you to also decipher this cos i dont understand it.
It so strange because Ibos don't eat cake. That is not in their repertoire
If it was Akpu I will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by fof1: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Injera:
Came back to see I made my first front page. I dedicate it to all fair minded electorates who realise that democracy entails freedom of choice.
Not insulting and browbeating me into your choice. Either Obi or Tinubu , Tinubu bingos have forced me to choose because of their online attitude.
Ibos have a delusional sense of importance. This election has clearly shown the fanatical and intolerant nature of an average ibo man.
Everyone hates the ibos out of envy they claim, why Ibos claim its because they cannot compete and so are less educationally and financially successful than them. When in truth they're mere economic migrants taking advantage of the generosity and livable conditions provided by their hosts.

You are Truly Sick and a Bigot...U aren't different from a Dumb Ass...

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by DriveByKiller: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
I have never heard of South East Revival Group (SERG) These mushrooms groups are just political vultures looking for campaign and endorsement funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by visiontech24: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
OkutaNla:
Yimu. You can keep your votes. I'm sure Tinubu himsef is not expecting much votes from you people. He has done his part by going to campaign in your region. It's left to you to join the moving train that is on the sure path to victory, or not. Your choice. undecided
thanks
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sapele914(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Otuchi:
Any Igbo Man or women that is planning to vote for Tinubu will never know peace. Tinubu has insulted Igbos enough.
You ipobians hate hearing the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by sapele914(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2023
DriveByKiller:
I have never heard of South East Revival Group (SERG) These mushrooms groups are just political vultures looking for campaign and endorsement funds
Who will give those low life scumbags any funds?
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Isobug:

You left the topic and diverted to tribabalism.
Travel and see dude, don't restrict yourself to your region and be thinking others are not learned. You people even baffle me. Take for instance on Nairaland here, from your opinion which region do you think are more here or at least 2nd more. Can an uneducated person find his or her way here, no matter the level of education.
To you people, none is learned in Nigeria because you don't travel to other region and at least see for yourself. Even with the fake statistics you always dish out, the region you despise always surface.

Do not mind the fool.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Whenever someone says with due respect then watch it, he is actually throwing respect out the window. cheesy

Now let's tackle your tribalistic comment. You initially said MOST are unlearned then called out the group for being insignificant.

Now why not tackle the small insignificant group instead of saying MOST to rope in the larger group of "yiibos"? You guess is an good as mine.

It's the same reason why you used the word YIIbos because your commnet is riddled with insult and you don't want it deleted.

Culturally speaking, there are things that people find offensive that are not offensive to you. Also certain words used in certain ways. You need to guide your mouth as a leader and Tinubu falls short of that immensely.

Osinbanjo would never have said such nonsense about national cake.

If Osinbajo had won the primaries, you'd have found another narrative to discredit him being a member of the Buhari administration. So rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2023
Lindseyrd:

You don’t need Igbos votes to win the presidential election.You people need to remove this you victim mentality.
grin And anytime they say Biafra, you become annoyed.

You see your Life?

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

If Osinbajo had won the primaries, you'd have found another narrative to discredit him being a member of the Buhari administration. So rest.

Osinbajo Is learned enough to talk nonsense like that in public. And for the record, Igbos Like Obasanjo , Obasanjo na igbo man?
You just day let segregation day turn you to craze person.

Bow and go away in shame.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by PoliciaNLand: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
who be this thing?
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Igbojew: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Otuchi:
Any Igbo Man or women that is planning to vote for Tinubu will never know peace. Tinubu has insulted Igbos enough.
Amein to that wonderful prayer.,............I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2023
SugarGirl44:

But when Yorubas say this, you call them bigots.
You’re a bloody fanatic, just like boko haram people.
I don’t know why they won’t just let you guys get your fvcking biafra and get the hell out of our faces and land for good!!!

Na so!

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Which support the group gave him before the comments

Person dey address his party faithfuls to work extremely hard to win elections...telling them, it is when they win they will eat the good part of the government...na lie

Let's look at it this way, if APC (please note IF) wins the presidential election, ideally, for balancing, the Senate President will be ceded to SouthEast in APC....so, if SE fails to produce a Senator on the platform of APC...what happens

These are honest but bitter truth. Politics is a game of number, you no dey there..you dey ask how dem share am..
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Ajanakuasla: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Alawada kerikeri, u dey support him before
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Hussein035:

There was no time APC got 10% votes from igbos, so you think we should be concerned about your inconsequential region votes.

Don't vote for us but never in your life mention Biafra again after this election otherwise you will die in poverty out of hypocrisy

And if they mention Biafra what would happen?
No make statements that would make people come after you outside Nairaland. You do not know what intentions of people are here.
Mind what you say and how u talk. Na mature people day here.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by REALretep(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2023
Pride goes before a fall
This law of nature will definitely run its course on the drug baron

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2023
No problem, don't beg for any position after the elections okay. That's what you did to Buhari after election you started begging got Senate President. Nothing for IPOB this time. You can't reap where you did not sore,go and ask Simon Ekpa for positions.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by ostartruth: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2023
As if a senile, drug addicted, superannuated and selfish drug lord ever had ur support.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by HardMirror(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
What Tinubu said is a reality. The way Igbos hate on people is so annoying.
You hate someone and you expect returns from such person. If not for love for humanity, Buhari no suppose reason them. Am not pro APC but truth must be told.
The southwest knew how to massage the ego of the north. Threatening Tinubu back isn't the solution.
The gragra of Igbos when they dislike you is too much.
Meanwhile, politics is played with wisdom.
See Nnamdi Kanu, he's still in jail. Nothing has changed. Instead it's killings of Igbos by ESN, UGM etc. The region is rotting daily. Igbos are screaming marginalisation and those that appeared to be fighting for them are killing Igbos. Declaring no work on Mondays, they killed Dora Akunyili's husband and many more. A very intelligent man. An asset to ndi Igbo. What's wrong with that region?
It's becoming difficult for an Igbo man to be president. Maybe Obi ll pull a stunt.
obi supporters have done serious damage to his campaign. I dont know what they aim to achieve making enemies of everyone.
Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by uba1991: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2023
4mable:
Even if He praises the south east from now till eternity or picks an Ibo man , do u think they would vote for Him? Though Am sure He was quoted out of context, but one thing is certain, Tinubu can never win any state in the South East, even if am 100% sure He would emerge winner of the election with a landslide victory.
you are dreaming. So people that sleep on the que everyday because of fuel will wake up go and vote for APC?
Students that were supposed to have graduated this year but has to extend till next year will vote APC?
So majority of Nigerians who cannot afford to buy one mudu (Kongo) will still vote for APC.
Mr man, not everyone is tribalistically foolish like you.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by lhordspy: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Isobug:

You left the topic and diverted to tribabalism.
Travel and see dude, don't restrict yourself to your region and be thinking others are not learned. You people even baffle me. Take for instance on Nairaland here, from your opinion which region do you think are more here or at least 2nd more. Can an uneducated person find his or her way here, no matter the level of education.
To you people, none is learned in Nigeria because you don't travel to other region and at least see for yourself. Even with the fake statistics you always dish out, the region you despise always surface.

Calm down.
You attrubuting being internet savvy to being learned is out of place. And most of you think going to school translate to be being educated. You can have the whole degree in the world and still be stuck with a reasoning faculty of grade zero.

Yiibos behave like mountain men. Like they are still stuck in the 10th century. Thier rejection of alliances, friendship of people from other region coupled with the aggressive, hatefill, envious and ridiculous way of reasoning: justify this facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu by Igbojew: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
famouscargo4u:
Igbo was never going to support him anyway. He said the truth. You don't reap from where you have not sown. It is natural to tilt more towards where you have huge support. We can blame Buhari as much as we want but 12 million votes constantly for 16 years is not joke. You don't put all your eggs in a basket and if things don't go your way, you can't blame anyone.
Since knows that Igbos will never going to support him so why did he shamelessly went to Enugu to canverse for their vote.I don't know why you Yorubas always be the first to throw insults on Igbos but when Igbos return the favour you people will start screaming.Is no more a secret that Tinubu and most Yorubas hate Igbos but if there is one thing I so much like about Igbos it is they don't give a f**k about your hatred on them because they are equal to task.Yorubas and Tinubu hate Igbos and Igbos return the hatred so the hatred is mutual.......................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts / NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.