Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes (2488 Views)

Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2023
julaion:
shame on you,you can't even hide your tribal bigotry,if oyibo man call you monkey na you go dey shout and cry racism,shame on ur entire generation for bringing a boring and worthless sperm products like you into this earth
and you people really think Peter Obi the PDP lite man will usurp PDP and APC and win, u must be very dull and sick upstairs
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by osaroodion(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Ttalk:

If Peter Obi win Lagos, I will break into DSS dungeon and free Nnamdi Kanu
can anyone here, put a bet with me.....Any amount, I mean any amount not more than 5m. Obi will take Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by ScamHunter: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
osaroodion:
can anyone here, put a bet with me.....Any amount, I mean any amount not more than 5m. Obi will take Lagos....

I agree with you. He'll surely win Lagos and Abuja

1 Like

Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by nnamdi640: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Nigeria is bigger than Peter Obi, he is not even worthy to be a Lagos state governor, Igbos fail to develop their Region, but want to develop Nigeria, funny people
Lol, apart from Lagos developed by different tribes which other part of southwest is developed than southeast?

1 Like

Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by julaion: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
and you people really think Peter Obi the PDP lite man will usurp PDP and APC and win, u must be very dull and sick upstairs
just wait till feb 25...let's hope you won't commit suicide before then
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by osaroodion(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
ScamHunter:

I agree with you. He'll surely win Lagos and Abuja
sure.
I've been daring all APC supporters to place a bet with me. Any amount below 5m.
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Nnajigift82: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
We produce all kinds of nylon

Shopping bags

Tissue wrapping nylon

Tarpaulin nylon

Plain Pure water nylon

Packing bags

Black nylons(ss1, ss2, ss3)

Poly bags nylons

Singlet nylons

Shrink wrapper nylon

Bread nylon

Cake nylon

Packaging nylon

Customized nylon

Etc
Contact us on 08088532037
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Ttalk: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
osaroodion:

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Your village people has finally take hold of your brain and replaced it with mucous. This is statement from nzogbu nzogbu mind
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Jones4190(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
ScamHunter:
1) Edo
2) Akwa Ibom
3) Lagos
4) Enugu
5) Rivers
6) Abuja
7) Benue
8 Anambra
9) Delta
10) Abia
remove Benue out of this list.
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ttalk:
Until you are able to convince me that the number of people that sell gala and lacasera are more than the people that buy gala and lacasera in Lagos otherwise your voting strength in Lagos will not amount to anything just like the population of gala and Lacasera hawkers doesn't amount to anything in Lagos..

If gala hawkers votes 100 times for Pandora in Lagos, they will lose 100 times

Idiot. They sell Galla but still buy your fathers grave. With the little they get from gala selling,they can buy where your parents was buried. Is that not miracle?
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by mokset123: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
ScamHunter:
1) Edo
2) Akwa Ibom
3) Lagos
4) Enugu
5) Rivers
6) Abuja
7) Benue
8 Anambra
9) Delta
10) Abia
add osun state

1 Like

Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by osaroodion(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ttalk:

Haaaaaaaaaaa. Your village people has finally take hold of your brain and replaced it with mucous. This is statement from nzogbu nzogbu mind
Fish brain. I'm not Igbo.....I'm still waiting for all APC and PDP supporters. Lagos is going down for Obi.,..if you think otherwise, let's bet.

3 Likes

Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Hoelujohn: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ttalk:

Peter Obi will NOT win one single LG in Lagos State come February. Go and verify it from the strongest babalawo in your area
Werey
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Thegamingorca(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Werey

Lmao
Re: States Where Peter Obi Will Get The Highest Votes by Mfetenang: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
This obsession with Akwa Ibom State always make me laugh, wetin concern Akwa Ibom State with Peter Obi?
Akwa Ibom is a die hard PDP state followed by APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap / Otunba Mike Adeniyi Ishola Adenuga Has Been Cleared By The Senate. / Arabs Imposing Religion And Language On Nuba's? Next African Conflict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.