Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) (1068 Views)

Trust A Girl At Your Own Peril / Guys Date Broke Girls At Your Own Peril / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by EmiDon11: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Nairaland girls made me believe that girls are addicted to guys with butt.
Not knowing that the reverse is the case.

Imagine a big guy like me went to tailor to slim fit my bongo top, i saw a group of girls, sitting there at the guys shop, i then greeted them and faced the tailor to explain what i want him to do with the clothes,
Suddenly i was hearing them murmuring at my back.

In my mind i was like, wow!!, they could be crushing on me.

I neva minded until one of them burst into laughter.
As i turned, she said why i come get butt like woman?
As i am trying to reply the other said *how can a man get butt like a girl, my future man will not have butt abeg o*

As they are talking, they are still laughing on top.

My head started swelling as i couldnt take it any longer, i left.

I will neva believe nairalanders again.

Up till now, shame still dey catch me..

The insults were heavy,
Chaii

No meme can express my feelings right now

2 Likes

Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Buy herbs,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Jeon(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Okay.

Nairaland girls made me believe that girls are addicted to guys with butt.
How many are they in numbers.

Mention them.

Not knowing that the reverse is the case.
Nothing is going to change my love for that.

3 Likes

Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by EmiDon11: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jeon:
Okay.

How many are they in numbers.
Mention them.

Nothing is going to change my love for that.
sio.fra
Candid.lady
Island.lady
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
sio.fra

Candid.lady

Island.lady
If it's true then I make the list 4.

I only know about the first name cuz she voiced it out .The rest, especially the name with letter I, I don't think so.

3 Likes

Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by EmiDon11: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jeon:

If it's true then I make the list 4.

I only know about the first name cuz she voiced it out .The rest, especially the name with letter I, I don't think so.
like seriously?
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Silentgroper(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
like seriously?
.. hehehe.. we all know you made this thread to get her attention.. lover boy
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Jeon(f): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
like seriously?
cool .

3 Likes

Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by EmiDon11: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
did i mention her name in the thread?
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by EmiDon11: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
lol!
Who am i loving?
Let me know pls.
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Silentgroper(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
did i mention her name in the thread?
you intentionally left her moniker out ...

You knew what you were doing

If only she knew how much your heart longs for her ... But it's surprising you've not gotten over her since that last time ... It probably some true love type shiit right

1 Like

Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by EmiDon11: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Silentgroper:
you intentionally left her moniker out ...

You knew what you were doing

If only she knew how much your heart longs for her ... But it's surprising you've not gotten over her since that last time ... It probably some true love type shiit right
lol
Forget the past buddy, lets focus on the future....
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by obinna58(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol it’s not that kind of obvious women butt
There’s this kind of sexy muscular butt that fit men

If you have butt like woman you’re on your own grin
Re: Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) by Silentgroper(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
EmiDon11:
lol
Forget the past buddy, lets focus on the future....
right... It's looking like she's involved in d future though...

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Kisses Your Eye? / Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It / Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.