Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It (1080 Views)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Franklystein: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
It always beats my imagination, like whenever I see it, be it in movies or anywhere else I just can't believe my eyes, people say it's sexually arousing, but damn I get horrified when I see it, I hold my breath when I am near anything stinky talkmore of smelling panties, I can't even smell my panties talkmore of sniffing a ladies undies, there's this girl I dated, first time we tried to have sex she tried to give me a Mouth Action, I was like what are you doing, I was horrified, because I know she'll ask me to return the favor by going down on her, do you want to kill me? I don't want to smell anything strange, if you even give off some pungent smell, bruh that the end of the sex, IDC how you'd react cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by izonborn098(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Disgusting worn out pussies'
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Franklystein:
It always beats my imagination, like whenever I see it, be it in movies or anywhere else I just can't believe my eyes, people say it's sexually arousing, but damn I get horrified when I see it, I hold my breath when I am near anything stinky talkmore of smelling panties, I can't even smell my panties talkmore of sniffing a ladies undies, there's this girl I dated, first time we tried to have sex she tried to give me a Mouth Action, I was like what are you doing, I was horrified, because I know she'll ask me to return the favor by going down on her, do you want to kill me? I don't want to smell anything strange, if you even give off some pungent smell, bruh that the end of the sex, IDC how you'd react cheesy

its called SEXUAL PREFERENCES... and so long as people dont try to force you into doing what you are not ready/willing to do, then why would you care what others are doing?! i knew a close friend who likes nothing better than to go down on his woman while she is on her period....AAAAARGGH!!!!

as you stated, "you" cant go down on a woman, and you are entitled to your sexual opinion, while others will gladly go down on their women....same with peope who indulge in anal sex AND/OR same with people eating shit for pleasure AND/OR drinking urine for pleasure AND/OR having sex with dogs etc.

again, do what works for you and dont bother trying to understand what works for others (so long as it aint against the law)... thats a waste of life/energy.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Maybe to gauge health of the pussy grin

If it’s just for kicks, I think I’d pass up, I’d rather sniff my boxers please.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by eepeepook: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Many of them are Nairalanders. They'll come here to feign disgust while sniffing their "cousin sister's" panties in private.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Franklystein: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

its called SEXUAL PREFERENCES... and so long as people dont try to force you into doing what you are not ready/willing to do, then why would you care what others are doing?! i knew a close friend who likes nothing better than to go down on his woman while she is on her period....AAAAARGGH!!!!

as you stated, "you" cant go down on a woman, and you are entitled to your sexual opinion, while others will gladly go down on their women....same with peope who indulge in anal sex AND/OR same with people eating shit for pleasure AND/OR drinking urine for pleasure AND/OR having sex with dogs etc.

again, do what works for you and dont bother trying to understand what works for others (so long as it aint against the law)... thats a waste of life/energy.
your analogy seems like same analogy homosexuals use as excuse, that it is their preference doesn't mean it's normal.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Shalommy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
See them... Liars! Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by obinna58(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sniffing clean panties or puxzy gives sexual highness, it’s part of romance, go for clean girls

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Franklystein: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
obinna58:
Sniffing clean panties or puxzy gives sexual highness, it’s part of romance, go for clean girls
Even clean girls are smellos, what are you saying.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by obinna58(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Franklystein:
Even clean girls are smellos, what are you saying.
They’re not most especially those girls that haven’t overused their puxies

1 Like

Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hypocrites! grin See how they are lying up and down. Something that at the slightest opportunity that's what men do.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Franklystein:
your analogy seems like same analogy homosexuals use as excuse, that it is their preference doesn't mean it's normal.

whats normal TO YOU, may not be whats normal to others... and as much as it may be foreign to you, it doesnt mean you must dismiss their lifestyle. but the more imortant question would be:" why would you care about what people do in their own sexual life?"

i eat coochie, i wont force anyone to eat coochie but also i dont care if others do/dont eat coochie.... its THEIR life, THEIR beliefs and so long as they are ok with what they do in life, then its all good. who am i to try to question why people do what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom? if people want to be gay/lesbian, into BDSM, into orgies, into likcking anus, into eating shiiit or have sex with dogs, then SO BE IT so long as they dont try to enforce their yeye lifestyle onto me.

the homosexual issue technically is a crime in Nigeria so its a bit different and we should all look down on such act/crime (in Nigeria). but lets all be clear on something: QUESTIONING WHY PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN LIFE (JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE AGAINST THEIR LIFESTYLE) IS AS FOOLISH AS BEING UPSET BECAUSE PEOPLE EAT MEAT, WHILE YOU ARE A VEGETARIAN AND/OR BEING UPSET BECAUSE YOU ARE A XTIAN AND OTHERS ARE MUSLIM OR ATHEIST.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Franklystein: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
DevilishMan:
Because I don't care about my life.
lmao
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Franklystein: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Hypocrites! grin See how they are lying up and down. Something that at the slightest opportunity that's what men do.

Speak for yourself nigga, can't smell ass for any reason.
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Franklystein:
Speak for yourself nigga, can't smell ass for any reason.

Should I tell you the number of guys I have caught sniffing my underwear?

I popped up this topic amidst my friends and the response was so hilarious.

Most of you guys are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Franklystein: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So I'm hypocritical because I don't want to inhale death ladden stench? Unbelievable cheesy
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by Adranidoo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

so because some fools decided to indulge in that inhumane act u presumed every guy do same and call those against it hypocrites
Are u ok?
Re: Men Who Sniff Ladies Undies, Why Do You Do It by excanny: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
To detect cheating

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Broke And Earn With ARGO / Clearance Sales Fireproof Safe / South African Blacks Think Other Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.