Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? (1370 Views)

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? / Why Does Allah Use The Word 'WE' When Refering To Himself. / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Allah sends people astray and leaves them in their transgressions wandering blindly

Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186 )

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
-Quran 4:88

Allah sets a seal on people’s hearts so that they can’t see and Allah still punishes them for not seeing!

Allāh has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.”
-Quran 2:7

“Those [who do so] are the ones that Allāh has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision.”
-Quran 47:23
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by AntiChristian: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:
Allah sends people astray and leaves them in their transgressions wandering blindly?

Allah sets a seal on people’s hearts so that they can’t see and Allah still punishes them for not seeing!

What are the contexts of these verses?
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

What are the contexts of these verses?
Is Allah supposed to deliberately blind people’s heart, Mislead them and offer them no hope of redemption?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

Is Allah supposed to deliberately blind people’s heart, Mislead them and offer them no hope of redemption?

What are the context of the verses? And i didn't see the word "deliberately" in any of the verses? Where is it?
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

What are the context of the verses? And i didn't see the word "deliberately" in any of the verses? Where is it?
Is Allah supposed to blind people’s heart, Mislead them and offer them no hope of redemption?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian why does Allah put seal on people’s heart to make them not believe and the same Allah still punishes them for not believing?

Allah punishes people for doing what he programs them to do grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

Is Allah supposed to blind people’s heart, Mislead them and offer them no hope of redemption?

K, bye!
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:
AntiChristian why does Allah put seal on people’s heart to make them not believe and the same Allah still punishes them for not believing?

Allah punishes people for doing what he programs them to do grin

K, bye.
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

K, bye.
Always running away.

Your idiocy is legendary, when you quote the Bible, you don’t talk about the context but when your religion is exposed that is when you remember the concept of contexts. You’re just a clown.

I answered a fool according to his folly lest you think you’re wise in your conceit (proverbs 26:5)

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by jantman(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:
Allah sends people astray and leaves them in their transgressions wandering blindly

Allah is not God.
Allah is a Demon.
You have been deceived

When people are deceive, they don't know they are deceive because they have been deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
jantman:

Allah is not God.
Allah is a Demon.
You have been deceived

When people are deceive, they don't know they are deceive because they have been deceived.
I have not been deceived. I know that Allah is Satan the deceiver, because even Allah prides himself as the best of the deceivers, Al-Makireena

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by Rosemaiden(f): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

I have not been deceived. I know that Allah is Satan the deceiver, because even Allah prides himself as the best of the deceivers, Al-Makireena

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

You'll see the reason why Muslims can't find truth. Allah says once he misleads you, you cannot recover from the deception. Just as you quoted above.

Hence, each Muslim who ever found salvation in Christ Jesus always have some miraculous encounter. It takes the miraculous work of the Holy Spirit to deliver a Muslim from Allah's deception.

No matter what you tell them or show them in their Quran and Hadith about their Mohammed or Allah, they just go on obstinately holding to that falsehood.

I always feel like vomiting whenever I hear someone say he wants to live and die a Muslim. As in, what proof has Mohammed given them with the immoral, violent and dirty life he lived?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

Simple:
Allah is no other than Satan himself and his prophet is Qutham aka Mohammed!

Satan aka Al-Lah (god-Lah), the greatest Deceiver leading millions to hell by cloning a religion of the Worship of Yahweh the God of Abraham to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rosemaiden:

You'll see the reason why Muslims can't find truth. Allah says once he misleads you, you cannot recover from the deception. Just as you quoted above.

Hence, each Muslim who ever found salvation in Christ Jesus always have some miraculous encounter. It takes the miraculous work of the Holy Spirit to deliver a Muslim from Allah's deception.
You’re right. Allah has blinded their mind.

Even Muhammad was not allowed to guide them right at the point of death, when he asked for a pen and paper to write for them, Umar didn’t allow him.

No matter what you tell them or show them in their Quran and Hadith about their Mohammed or Allah, they just go on obstinately holding to that falsehood.

I always feel like vomiting whenever I hear someone say he wants to live and die a Muslim. As in, what proof has Mohammed given them with the immoral, violent and dirty life he lived?
It’s really a pity!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by Rosemaiden(f): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

You’re right. Allah has blinded their mind.

Even Muhammad was not allowed to guide them right at the point of death, when he asked for a pen and paper to write for them, Umar didn’t allow him.

It’s really a pity!

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by AntiChristian: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Allah created us all. If He wills to guide us all He can. But you as you are can claim Allah misled you but you did it out of your own freewill. We have the truth! Your religion was created after Jesus (left) by unknown Church fathers.

Each Christians who ever found Islam has also said similar things about the way the Bible has been falsified and later constructed to deify Jesus.

Holy spirit can't guide you about Qur'an na! Everything you showed us with the "Holy Spirit" infested brain of yours are false or falsified.

Do Vomit now o as i and my family will live and die as Muslims. Aamin.
The immoral and violent life your God supported in your Bible is far worse!
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by Rosemaiden(f): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Allah created us all. If He wills to guide us all He can. But you as you are can claim Allah misled you but you did it out of your own freewill. We have the truth! Your religion was created after Jesus (left) by unknown Church fathers.

Each Christians who ever found Islam has also said similar things about the way the Bible has been falsified and later constructed to deify Jesus.

Holy spirit can't guide you about Qur'an na! Everything you showed us with the "Holy Spirit" infested brain of yours are false or falsified.

Do Vomit now o as i and my family will live and die as Muslims. Aamin.
The immoral and violent life your God supported in your Bible is far worse!

Lies. Your Quran as quoted by the OP reported Allah as saying he himself is the one who will deceive, blind people and then punish them.

Allah created nothing! Hence, he can only deceive, he cannot save. Can you give me proof of the assurance of salvation in Islam?

There's no Christian who leaves Christianity. Church goers who bear Christian names or even climb altars to preach are not Christians. A Christian is someone who has a definite encounter with Christ. And those groups are very few. Majority of those whom you call Christians are not!

Which Christian says the Bible have been falsified. Who falsified it. When was it falsified?

You talk about the Christian God being more violent than your Mohammed? At least you admitted to the fact that Mohammed was violent. That's commendable of you.

God is a Judge. A judge punishes offenders. The wars in the old Testament were national wars of Israel in its formative years. However, ever before Israel started fighting those wars and displacing those bloody nations, God already told Abraham more than 500yrs prior to that time that He'll use Abraham's descendants to punish those Amorites in future but for now Abraham's descendants would first be enslaved in a strange nation, then, "They shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete” (Gen. 15:16).

Even after God gave the Israelites the land of the Amorites by destroying the wicked inhabitants, He sternly warned isreal not to commit the same abominations as the nations they displaced, otherwise, more severe punishments await Israel, and that's exactly what He did to them. A Just Judge (2Kings 17 : 7 - 41).

Excerpts:

"18 The LORD became so angry with Israel that he removed them from his sight. Only the tribe of Judah was left.
19 Even Judah didn't obey the commands of the LORD their God but lived according to Israel's customs.
20 So the LORD rejected all of Israel's descendants, made them suffer, handed them over to those who looted their property, and finally turned away from Israel..."

Only those who read the Bible for arguments tell tales about the how God dealt with those wicked nations without telling anyone why. They also would not talk about the fact that the same measure was given to Israel when they committed the same offence.

Hypocrites.

Mohammed was wicked and immoral. He doesn't in any way qualify as a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
TenQ:

Simple:
Allah is no other than Satan himself and his prophet is Qutham aka Mohammed!

Satan aka Al-Lah (god-Lah), the greatest Deceiver leading millions to hell by cloning a religion of the Worship of Yahweh the God of Abraham to himself.
And Allah sent his wolf in sheep clothing, who came to mislead the whole world

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

And Allah sent is wolf in sheep clothing, who came to mislead the whole world
Of course!
Muslims will deny this even after countless evidence that the prophet of Islam has no qualities of a prophet of Yahweh.

By their fruit, ye shall know them was what Jesus said about these false prophets!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
TenQ:

Of course!
Muslims will deny this even after countless evidence that the prophet of Islam has no qualities of a prophet of Yahweh.

By their fruit, ye shall know them was what Jesus said about these false prophets!
Muhammad acted against all the commandments of Yahweh and stood against all the teachings of Jesus Christ.

He attempted to erase the events of crucifixion and resurrection but he failed woefully and he will fail forever!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
advocatejare:

Muhammad acted against all the commandments of Yahweh and stood against all the teachings of Jesus Christ.

He attempted to erase the events of crucifixion and resurrection but he failed woefully and he will fail forever!
Amen.
I pray the Lord raise up an army of the Truth to break down the shackles of those imprisoned by Islam

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
TenQ:

Amen.
I pray the Lord raise up an army of the Truth to break down the shackles of those imprisoned by Islam
Amen

And may those in the shackles of Allah use their freewill in the right way when they are free, because many of them are enjoying the temporary gains like polygamy and cruelty to women and humanity that Islam permits. You know many love darkness and hate light

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2023
advocatejare:

Amen

And may those in the shackles of Allah use their freewill in the right way when they are free, because many of them are enjoying the temporary gains like polygamy and cruelty to women and humanity that Islam permits. You know many love darkness and hate light
Islam is a cult useful also to amass wealth: this is a primary consideration for them.
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rosemaiden:

Lies. Your Quran as quoted by the OP reported Allah as saying he himself is the one who will deceive, blind people and then punish them.
You can see I asked him the contexts of those verses and he wasn't able to respond. When you bring out lies as truth, you won't be able to substantiate it. Can you get the context of the verses for us and lets see the Christian liars disgracing Jesus here?

Allah created nothing! Hence, he can only deceive, he cannot save. Can you give me proof of the assurance of salvation in Islam?
Even the Hausa and Arabic Bible still uses Allah as God! Genesis 1:1-10 mentions "Allah" 11 times. In the beginning Allah created the heaven and Earth! So all that na lie? I think you are the liar!

There's no Christian who leaves Christianity. Church goers who bear Christian names or even climb altars to preach are not Christians. A Christian is someone who has a definite encounter with Christ. And those groups are very few. Majority of those whom you call Christians are not!
Were are this classifications stated in your Bible? Jesus only said many will come to him with signs and wonders and he will reject them. Christians can't change but na only Muslims can! Lie Lie!

Which Christian says the Bible have been falsified. Who falsified it. When was it falsified?
Your Church fathers!

You talk about the Christian God being more violent than your Mohammed? At least you admitted to the fact that Mohammed was violent. That's commendable of you.
Where did i say Muhammad was violent? Agreeing to your God sending people to go and commit genocide and kill animals but preserve virgins doesn't mean i accept our Prophet was violent! Why does the Holy spirit misled you guys like this? You can't always think straight!

God is a Judge. A judge punishes offenders. The wars in the old Testament were national wars of Israel in its formative years. However, ever before Israel started fighting those wars and displacing those bloody nations, God already told Abraham more than 500yrs prior to that time that He'll use Abraham's descendants to punish those Amorites in future but for now Abraham's descendants would first be enslaved in a strange nation, then, "They shall come back here in the fourth generation, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete” (Gen. 15:16).

Even after God gave the Israelites the land of the Amorites by destroying the wicked inhabitants, He sternly warned isreal not to commit the same abominations as the nations they displaced, otherwise, more severe punishments await Israel, and that's exactly what He did to them. A Just Judge (2Kings 17 : 7 - 41).

Excerpts:

"18 The LORD became so angry with Israel that he removed them from his sight. Only the tribe of Judah was left.
19 Even Judah didn't obey the commands of the LORD their God but lived according to Israel's customs.
20 So the LORD rejected all of Israel's descendants, made them suffer, handed them over to those who looted their property, and finally turned away from Israel..."

Only those who read the Bible for arguments tell tales about the how God dealt with those wicked nations without telling anyone why. They also would not talk about the fact that the same measure was given to Israel when they committed the same offence.

Hypocrites.
Mohammed was wicked and immoral. He doesn't in any way qualify as a prophet

You would see reasons to your own God sending people to be killed and to kill. But When Muhammad's God sent him to do something even lesser he became wicked , immoral and one who doesn't qualify as a Prophet.

I think you should just say your three Gods do not qualify as God. The prince of peace that was absent when his father was supporting the killing spree even warned you hypocrites!

First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Mat 7:5

In Simple terms!
The same justification you have for the killings your God approved is the same we request for our Prophet.

If you don't agree then you are an hypocrite.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

All boys/men are killed.

All women who had previously had sex were killed. (I still wonder what instrument was used to do this- Sexometer or Vaginometer)

Only virgins were spared!

Numbers 31:35
and 32,000 women who had not slept with a man.

How was this known? Will they have to open them up and use a speculum as in HVS test or what?

Yahweh gets a share of 32 Virgins!
Numbers 31:40
and 16,000 people, including a tribute to the LORD of 32.

No doubt, God is not the author of confusion or nonsense!
Far is He from what they ascribed to Him.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The Book of Genesis was allegedly written by Moses as his first Book. However, this is doubtful as Moses could never have written all those Books ascribed to him.

Incest is sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
It is the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.

There are many verses about incest in the Bible especially in the Book of Genesis which God tacitly or directly supported!

1. Lot (Abraham's Nephew) slept with his two daughter in turns after giving him wine
The daughters actually gave Lot wine and slept with him in successive nights. They gave birth to Moab and Ammon who were the ancestors of the Moabites and Ammonites. And they were blessed by God. Genesis 19:30-32
This is actually a mistake being ascribed to God. God save them from homosexuallism but they ended up in incest then God blessed them.

2. Reuben slept with his father's concubine on the roof and Israel his father heard about it and said nothing.
Israel again set out and pitched his tent beyond the Tower of Eder. While Israel was living in that region, Reuben went in and slept with his father’s concubine Bilhah, and Israel heard about it. Genesis 35:22

3. Judah (father of the Jewish race, You know Judea, Judaism, etc.) Sleeps with his daughter in law by the road side She gave birth to twins Pharez and Zarah who were the great grand fathers of Jesus! Genesis 38

And there are many more....

1. How could Moses have written all these?
2. Can anyone read this verses to his/her daughter as the word of God?
3. What morals exists in this verses as a scripture when we read "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness" in 2 :Timothy 3:16?
4. Can this be the acclaimed Torah revealed by God to Moses?
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
This is what the LORD of Hosts says: ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they ambushed them on their way up from Egypt. 3Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.
1 Samuel 15:3

1.But why kill women and infants?

2. Why kill Oxen, sheep, camels and donkeys?

3. Why kill innocent people?
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
TenQ:

Islam is a cult useful also to amass wealth: this is a primary consideration for them.
Yes. Muhammad used to amass wealth.

He collected his followers gold as offerings. He claimed that the earth belongs to him and to Allah etc

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
advocatejare:

Yes. Muhammad used to amass wealth.

He collected his followers gold as offerings. He claimed that the earth belongs to him and to Allah etc
One person (Mohammed) collect 20% of ALL war booties and Muslims will want us to believe that Mohammed was not rich!?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
TenQ:

One person (Mohammed) collect 20% of ALL war booties and Muslims will want us to believe that Mohammed was not rich!?
He collected Allah’s portion too, but he didn’t tell us how he gave Allah’s portion to him!

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
advocatejare:

He collected Allah’s portion too, but he didn’t tell us how he gave Allah’s portion to him!

grin
Islam is a cult of Mohammed.
All cult leaders have three weaknesses
1. Women
2. Money
3. Power
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
TenQ:

Islam is a cult of Mohammed.
All cult leaders have three weaknesses
1. Women
And he acquired as much women for himself as possible, he chose the most beautiful women for himself and he made sure nobody married any of his wives after his death, even his child bride he rendered her celibate for the rest of her life. Why did muhammad forbid his wives from re-marrying after his death when islamically widow are allowed to marry?

2. Money
He acquired a lot of this too

3. Power
He was more powerful than Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by 2dominate: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jesus is dead.
Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by TenQ: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
advocatejare:

And he acquired as much women for himself as possible, he chose the most beautiful women for himself and he made sure nobody married any of his wives after his death, even his child bride he rendered her celibate for the rest of her life. Why did muhammad forbid his wives from re-marrying after his death when islamically widow are allowed to marry?

He acquired a lot of this too

He was more powerful than Allah
Fully in agreement!

Mohammed is actually aka Allah: he is the masquerade under the garment of Allah

1 Like

Re: Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? by advocatejare(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
TenQ:

Fully in agreement!

Mohammed is actually aka Allah: he is the masquerade under the garment of Allah
You remember the story behind the hijab verse, on the night he married Zainab, the wife of Zaid his adopted son, when his companions refused to leave after the wedding banquet, muhammad just went behind the curtain and told his followers that he has received and inspiration that everyone of them should go to the various houses

https://www.nairaland.com/6979927/ruling-when-guests-refuse-leave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! / Any Tariqat Quadiriyah On Line Here? / Burning Incense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.